Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl sh1t tested me and walks away

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl sh1t tested me, didn't like my answers, gets annoyed/upset and walks away.

What would you have done?

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't remember. But let's just say it's an example. Just imagined you answered her sh1t test a few times and she gets upset. What would you do?

Igetit!

Reaction score
I can't remember. But let's just say it's an example. Just imagined you answered her sh1t test a few times and she gets upset.

What would you do?

Go and try to date somebody else.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hard to say without details, because there are many ways to respond to a **** test and maybe you are over-reacting or responding the wrong way. But assuming you aren't, then it sounds like she is really dominant and is trying to have a power struggle with you or she doubts you so keeps testing. Or she could just be a brat, plain and simple. Assuming you are handling it correctly, then it doesn't paint a good picture of her. I'm learning that with girls like this, you have to adopt an attitude of "get with the program or get lost" and you must truly be willing to walk away and never look back. It's like they crave dominance, yet they want to dominate you. If you let them dominate you, they are happy but have no sexual interest in you so they move on or friend zone you. On the other hand, if you dominate them, they get really frustrated yet turned on. Definitely not relationship material but good practice, and good for a short intense fling.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Build a time machine

2) Go back and revisit the event

3) Remember what she said and how you replied. Write down both.

4) Go back in time again to before the event

5) Try another response. Write it down, including her response.

6) Repeat step 4 until you achieve success.

7) Come back in your time machine to just before you made this original post.

8) Write a different original post, describing how you successfully overcame and sh*t test and got laid.

Hmm. The original post remains unchanged, thereby proving the quantum multiverse theory based on Schrodinger's probability functions. Interesting.