Girl sh1t tested me and walks away

escaleraroyal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl sh1t tested me, didn't like my answers, gets annoyed/upset and walks away.

What would you have done?

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl sh1t tested me, didn't like my answers, gets annoyed/upset and walks away.

What would you have done?
Some details dude? Give is something.

You might as well have said "talked to a girl. Something happened. What would you guys have done?"

escaleraroyal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't remember. But let's just say it's an example. Just imagined you answered her sh1t test a few times and she gets upset. What would you do?

Igetit!

Reaction score
I can't remember. But let's just say it's an example. Just imagined you answered her sh1t test a few times and she gets upset.

What would you do?

Go and try to date somebody else.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hard to say without details, because there are many ways to respond to a **** test and maybe you are over-reacting or responding the wrong way. But assuming you aren't, then it sounds like she is really dominant and is trying to have a power struggle with you or she doubts you so keeps testing. Or she could just be a brat, plain and simple. Assuming you are handling it correctly, then it doesn't paint a good picture of her. I'm learning that with girls like this, you have to adopt an attitude of "get with the program or get lost" and you must truly be willing to walk away and never look back. It's like they crave dominance, yet they want to dominate you. If you let them dominate you, they are happy but have no sexual interest in you so they move on or friend zone you. On the other hand, if you dominate them, they get really frustrated yet turned on. Definitely not relationship material but good practice, and good for a short intense fling.

stormrider

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time have more of a dismissive vibe. There's an element of fear in power and charisma. People have to almost be afraid of you to take you seriously. Every girl that has ever been attracted to me was afraid of me on some level.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Build a time machine

2) Go back and revisit the event

3) Remember what she said and how you replied. Write down both.

4) Go back in time again to before the event

5) Try another response. Write it down, including her response.

6) Repeat step 4 until you achieve success.

7) Come back in your time machine to just before you made this original post.

8) Write a different original post, describing how you successfully overcame and sh*t test and got laid.

Hmm. The original post remains unchanged, thereby proving the quantum multiverse theory based on Schrodinger's probability functions. Interesting.