escaleraroyal
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Jan 21, 2008
- Messages
- 560
- Reaction score
- 43
Girl sh1t tested me, didn't like my answers, gets annoyed/upset and walks away.
What would you have done?
What would you have done?
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
That would depend on what the sh|t test was and your response …Girl sh1t tested me, didn't like my answers, gets annoyed/upset and walks away.
What would you have done?
Some details dude? Give is something.Girl sh1t tested me, didn't like my answers, gets annoyed/upset and walks away.
What would you have done?
I can't remember. But let's just say it's an example. Just imagined you answered her sh1t test a few times and she gets upset.
What would you do?
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.