Girl is 'full figured'

MyOwnKryptonite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey whats wrong with knocking boots with a girl that will have no objection to having a sandwich or two or three after sex?.......

sexxyback

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoever will fvck a 60 year old woman obvious has no standards.

Mind_Body_Soul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He has standards but I think they are along the lines of must breathe air... most of the time.

He's like 38 and he met the old granny girl at a tradeshow (we work together). We always bust on him about it because the day after she came over to our booth and was totally diggin him and he couldn't save face.

But yea - that was more of a last call hook up for him.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJF or John said:
It doesn't matter if I like your chick, it matters if YOU LIKE HER. Hell, maybe she's only a 5 or 6, but maybe she supports you as a man and supports your growth?
:up: Props for not being shallow.

SikWitIt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey what's wrong with big girls?

They need love too, an if they really like you they'll put up with your **** like you wouldnt believe.

WisdomofaMadman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do fat chicks give the best BJs?
Because they HAVE TO!

Do what you want. If she's 'full figured' but you don't mind, go for it. If she's too unattractive (for whatever reason) and repulses you, don't. Maybe she has a good personality. Maybe she's a kinky freak. Maybe she just has a sexy voice. The deciding factor shouldn't be whether some guys on a forum think you should fu(k her, it should be whether you want to.

From my own experience (and not my proudest moments), though, there is a BIG difference between a fat chick that you meet online or around town that wants sex, versus taking a fat chick home at the end of a night of heavy drinking. Beer goggles, in my experience, cause nothing but shame and regret.

Hydroblunt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mind_Body_Soul said:
My one friend, who has banged 100s of girls, is a total man-*****, would never turn down pu$$y. He's done hot girls, fat girls, ugly girls, old (grandma old) girls. They are all thankful.
I will second and third that. The secret is that the man-*****s treat all those girls the same, it's just ass. You gotta have the stomach for that but there is a lot to learn from how they operate. I only wish I had that in me.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WisdomofaMadman said:
Why do fat chicks give the best BJs?
Because they HAVE TO!...
True. True...

Kiko-

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not really Don Juan-like, whatever floats down your boat.

Pray she ain't a whale.

onyx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ive ****ed chubby girls, but never fat

the chubby girls i ****ed i wouldnt even consider bad, except for the fact they aren't skinny.

I ****ed a woman twice my ages as well, she said she was 40, but i thought she looked more like 50 hahahahahaahha

very drunken night that was, i ran bare foot from her house after she'd fallen to slepp haha