"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Girl I'm seeing called me out for living with parents....

Toddz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2017
Messages
254
Reaction score
357
Officially exclusive after dating for only 3 months? Come on gentlemen, now seriously.

Stop chasing relationships and giving your freedom away.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Pass them up?
As long as your finances and status doesn't pass where they chose to "rest at". A lot of folk are good at "holding position". They crab everything downward around and near them to keep their spot. They suck at growth because it's uncomfortable, and they are entitled and think they are doing great. This is what "pass them up" means.

You will find as you are doing very good and making a lot of progress, these types of peoples "attacks" increase and are often "illogical", but it's perfectly logical if you understand how they think.
 
Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Stigma managment is not the same as lying. Just like taking treatment to mask or treat symptoms does not mean you have to tell people you are really sick.
 

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
You will find as you are doing very good and making a lot of progress, these types of peoples "attacks" increase and are often "illogical", but it's perfectly logical if you understand how they think.
noticed that
Something I did not understand in past because some of these folks looks like your natural allies until you start to recognize agression in their behavior.. your perspective on ppl changes, and on your self as well
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
noticed that
Something I did not understand in past because some of these folks looks like your natural allies until you start to recognize agression in their behavior.. your perspective on ppl changes, and on your self as well
If you "lay down" and act like you used to they will not attack you anymore. But in effect you are backing up from all of your progress and increase, and giving them power over you in the process.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
So looking from that perspective growth is not something you do and then you'd be enough. This what would do the majority of ppl. Growth in that meaning is continues state of mind
But you needa feel enough already not regarding your growth process, otherwise growth would be result of feeling continues incompleteness with yourself
 

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
There is no point in staying and explaining your decision or arguing about who's right. Just go, do it and later on they'll see who was right all along.
Yeah I thinking about that recently myself alot, just knowing my mom I'm afraid she'd do some stuff that would make me to feel guilt, or maybe I just worry for no reason
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
But you needa feel enough already not regarding your growth process, otherwise growth would be result of feeling continues incompleteness with yourself
You need to know you are more than enough, but continued growth and learning might be a lifestyle that you chose for yourself.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top