Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl I'm seeing called me out for living with parents....

Toddz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Officially exclusive after dating for only 3 months? Come on gentlemen, now seriously.

Stop chasing relationships and giving your freedom away.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pass them up?
As long as your finances and status doesn't pass where they chose to "rest at". A lot of folk are good at "holding position". They crab everything downward around and near them to keep their spot. They suck at growth because it's uncomfortable, and they are entitled and think they are doing great. This is what "pass them up" means.

You will find as you are doing very good and making a lot of progress, these types of peoples "attacks" increase and are often "illogical", but it's perfectly logical if you understand how they think.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stigma managment is not the same as lying. Just like taking treatment to mask or treat symptoms does not mean you have to tell people you are really sick.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
You will find as you are doing very good and making a lot of progress, these types of peoples "attacks" increase and are often "illogical", but it's perfectly logical if you understand how they think.
noticed that
Something I did not understand in past because some of these folks looks like your natural allies until you start to recognize agression in their behavior.. your perspective on ppl changes, and on your self as well

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
noticed that
Something I did not understand in past because some of these folks looks like your natural allies until you start to recognize agression in their behavior.. your perspective on ppl changes, and on your self as well
If you "lay down" and act like you used to they will not attack you anymore. But in effect you are backing up from all of your progress and increase, and giving them power over you in the process.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
So looking from that perspective growth is not something you do and then you'd be enough. This what would do the majority of ppl. Growth in that meaning is continues state of mind
But you needa feel enough already not regarding your growth process, otherwise growth would be result of feeling continues incompleteness with yourself

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
There is no point in staying and explaining your decision or arguing about who's right. Just go, do it and later on they'll see who was right all along.
Yeah I thinking about that recently myself alot, just knowing my mom I'm afraid she'd do some stuff that would make me to feel guilt, or maybe I just worry for no reason

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But you needa feel enough already not regarding your growth process, otherwise growth would be result of feeling continues incompleteness with yourself
You need to know you are more than enough, but continued growth and learning might be a lifestyle that you chose for yourself.