Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
As long as your finances and status doesn't pass where they chose to "rest at". A lot of folk are good at "holding position". They crab everything downward around and near them to keep their spot. They suck at growth because it's uncomfortable, and they are entitled and think they are doing great. This is what "pass them up" means.Pass them up?
noticed thatYou will find as you are doing very good and making a lot of progress, these types of peoples "attacks" increase and are often "illogical", but it's perfectly logical if you understand how they think.
If you "lay down" and act like you used to they will not attack you anymore. But in effect you are backing up from all of your progress and increase, and giving them power over you in the process.noticed that
Something I did not understand in past because some of these folks looks like your natural allies until you start to recognize agression in their behavior.. your perspective on ppl changes, and on your self as well
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
So looking from that perspective growth is not something you do and then you'd be enough. This what would do the majority of ppl. Growth in that meaning is continues state of mindThey suck at growth because it's uncomfortable
But you needa feel enough already not regarding your growth process, otherwise growth would be result of feeling continues incompleteness with yourselfSo looking from that perspective growth is not something you do and then you'd be enough. This what would do the majority of ppl. Growth in that meaning is continues state of mind
Yeah I thinking about that recently myself alot, just knowing my mom I'm afraid she'd do some stuff that would make me to feel guilt, or maybe I just worry for no reasonThere is no point in staying and explaining your decision or arguing about who's right. Just go, do it and later on they'll see who was right all along.
You need to know you are more than enough, but continued growth and learning might be a lifestyle that you chose for yourself.But you needa feel enough already not regarding your growth process, otherwise growth would be result of feeling continues incompleteness with yourself
This is a good stonemore than enough
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.