Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl i am dating says she likes surprises

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Should I bite and surprise her with something? If so, any suggestions?

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, I'm sure you'd surprise her if you stopped being an AFC.

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if she was american i would fully agree with you. I forgot to mention she is chinese and based on my friends that have or are dating chinese girls they tell me you have to act completely different with them. They said being nice actually works. I know it sounds insane and blasphemous :eek: So i guess i am seeking out people who have dated chinese girls.

Mental

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Delicious said:
Should I bite and surprise her with something? If so, any suggestions?
Marriage papers!

Ha ha. Someone had the hiccups. Me, claiming to have a perfect cure, started of with this psychobabel hypno thing. Then I just yelled at her. Startled the heck out of her. There's your suprise.

boo!

Actually, you might consider something romantic, but only after a little while of dating. No grand gestures right away. Holidays (closer to christmas) might be an idea. Then she's not expecting a suprise (I hope not, anyway!)

It can be simple, but still fun. take her to a play, concert, or something she wanted to see, but don't tell her where you're taking her. Maybe you can even get some friends in on it.

But then, I'm pretty decent at knowing "little cuddly aaaaaaaaaaaww type things" to do with women.