“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

girl asks if your gay in a gayclub?

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
Am and sticking out like a sore thumb when a girl asks if your gay in a gay club?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
Was this post edited, I don't remember the gay club part just a club in general. Now I feel like this is a troll post
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
WHY THE H3LL WOULD YOU BE IN A GAY CLUB IF YOU ARE NOT A PETER PUFFER?

That said, I can remember driving around one night (mid 90s) after a lame crowd at my starter joint, and I saw a bunch of quite hot chicks walking around a club called "The Rainbow" :rolleyes:. The name didn't quite register, so I decided to check it out.

I had never seen so many attractive women in a club (typically clubs then had tons of fatties or well-post-wall cougars). I fact, I had never seen a club with such a great poontang-to-sausage ratio! But after a few minutes, I noticed that the gals were "in" to each other a whole lot more than they should. I quickly put 2 & 2 together, and figured out what the deal was, and left. :eek::eek::eek::eek:
 
Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,057
Do you feel molested when guys grope you on these clubs or do you like it? I dont go to bars but the thought of going to one, I cant think of a worst place. How can you stomach such a place? To meet girls that way? Sounds like a quasi incel strategy for hoping a straight woman will turn you into straight (but are really trying to desperately cop a feel or break a dry spell).
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,391
Reaction score
5,135
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Sounds like a quasi incel strategy for hoping a straight woman will turn you into straight (but are really trying to desperately cop a feel or break a dry spell).
Some straight guys go to those clubs thinking they may have an advantage with women because they would have little male competition there.

I would never try that. Although I have been hit on by gay guys at regular nightclubs a few times in the past.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
Do you feel molested when guys grope you on these clubs or do you like it? I dont go to bars but the thought of going to one, I cant think of a worst place. How can you stomach such a place? To meet girls that way? Sounds like a quasi incel strategy for hoping a straight woman will turn you into straight (but are really trying to desperately cop a feel or break a dry spell).
Yeah I don't feel 100% comfortable when a guy comes up and grabs you around the waist and says hey sexy. Only happened once out of the 4 times i was there. I just danced and moved away from them and then some girls danced with me.
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
I had never seen so many attractive women in a club (typically clubs then had tons of fatties or well-post-wall cougars). I fact, I had never seen a club with such a great poontang-to-sausage ratio! But after a few minutes, I noticed that the gals were "in" to each other a whole lot more than they should. I quickly put 2 & 2 together, and figured out what the deal was, and left. :eek::eek::eek::eek:
I am surprised there are hot girls in gay clubs. Most lesbians are very ugly. However bisexual girls are often very hot and those are more common than lesbians so a lot of those girls may have been into guys.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I am surprised there are hot girls in gay clubs. Most lesbians are very ugly. However bisexual girls are often very hot and those are more common than lesbians so a lot of those girls may have been into guys.
Some "hot girls" go in There for a exciting party experience.

On some dates i escorted babes into the male strip club. Got them excited and fvcked them hard afterwards.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I am surprised there are hot girls in gay clubs. Most lesbians are very ugly. However bisexual girls are often very hot and those are more common than lesbians so a lot of those girls may have been into guys.
The pairs all seemed to be an attractive chick with a beast.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Trojan3000

Banned
Joined
Sep 8, 2020
Messages
100
Reaction score
61
Age
34
Are you stupid? If shes asking you if you're gay, its because YOU"RE IN A ****IGN GAY CLUB.. SAY Hell no babe and im glad you found me.. or "are you?" she says: "No".. "Alright, well you just became my best friend tonight".. *put arm around her*, go buy her a drink, flatter her with bull****, and layeth the pipe
 

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
898
Reaction score
1,029
This is equivalent of going to a Seafood restaurant, and someone asking if you like shrimp.

Don't tell me you went there for the chicken!
 

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
Said yes and immediately grab dude next to you stick a D in and give the proudest thumb high to her.
 
Top