7onriverI f
Banned
- Joined
- Jan 31, 2020
- Messages
- 604
- Reaction score
- 288
Am and sticking out like a sore thumb when a girl asks if your gay in a gay club?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
What page?OP read the book of pook. He addresses this. But coming from you i would expect this
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
That is fine, you must probably attractive.Am and sticking out like a sore thumb when a girl asks if your gay in a gay club?
Some straight guys go to those clubs thinking they may have an advantage with women because they would have little male competition there.Sounds like a quasi incel strategy for hoping a straight woman will turn you into straight (but are really trying to desperately cop a feel or break a dry spell).
Why are you in a gay club? Maybe you're bi-curious.Am and sticking out like a sore thumb when a girl asks if your gay in a gay club?
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Yeah I don't feel 100% comfortable when a guy comes up and grabs you around the waist and says hey sexy. Only happened once out of the 4 times i was there. I just danced and moved away from them and then some girls danced with me.Do you feel molested when guys grope you on these clubs or do you like it? I dont go to bars but the thought of going to one, I cant think of a worst place. How can you stomach such a place? To meet girls that way? Sounds like a quasi incel strategy for hoping a straight woman will turn you into straight (but are really trying to desperately cop a feel or break a dry spell).
I am surprised there are hot girls in gay clubs. Most lesbians are very ugly. However bisexual girls are often very hot and those are more common than lesbians so a lot of those girls may have been into guys.I had never seen so many attractive women in a club (typically clubs then had tons of fatties or well-post-wall cougars). I fact, I had never seen a club with such a great poontang-to-sausage ratio! But after a few minutes, I noticed that the gals were "in" to each other a whole lot more than they should. I quickly put 2 & 2 together, and figured out what the deal was, and left.![]()
Some "hot girls" go in There for a exciting party experience.I am surprised there are hot girls in gay clubs. Most lesbians are very ugly. However bisexual girls are often very hot and those are more common than lesbians so a lot of those girls may have been into guys.
The pairs all seemed to be an attractive chick with a beast.I am surprised there are hot girls in gay clubs. Most lesbians are very ugly. However bisexual girls are often very hot and those are more common than lesbians so a lot of those girls may have been into guys.
Yeah I don't feel 100% comfortable when a guy comes up and grabs you around the waist and says hey sexy.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.