“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

GF's Kid Walked in On Us

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
Never had it happen before but my gf's daughter walked in on us doing the dirty dirty. I'm pretty sure the kid is scarred for life now. Damn lock didn't lock properly. I guess it's a little fortunate that her kid has seen stuff like that in movies and probably heard things about it from her friends but it was still awkward.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
I highly doubt you’re the first dude the kid has walked in on while mommy was getting plowed.
Funny and sad dude... funny and sad...
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Bro i wont even think about stepping foot in a chicks place if her kids are there. Thats just wierd bro. Baby daddy finds out he will murder you potentially. Not only that but i cant let loose sexually with a woman if I know kids are nearby its a very sickening thought to me.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
Never had it happen before but my gf's daughter walked in on us doing the dirty dirty. I'm pretty sure the kid is scarred for life now. Damn lock didn't lock properly. I guess it's a little fortunate that her kid has seen stuff like that in movies and probably heard things about it from her friends but it was still awkward.
I have done this, my father fvcking my step mother. I heard sounds through the wall, went to check as I was worried, they said everything was ok and I went back to bed. I didn't even understand what they actually did, the memory resurfaced years later and I understood what happened. I'm not damaged by it, of course they fvck, what sort of broken relationship would it be if they didn't enjoy that?

The result? @MillionBillionaire said it best:
well at least she will have an interesting story to tell when she gets older.
Sex isn't something to be ashamed of, it's a perfectly human thing to do.
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
I have done this, my father fvcking my step mother. I heard sounds through the wall, went to check as I was worried, they said everything was ok and I went back to bed. I didn't even understand what they actually did, the memory resurfaced years later and I understood what happened. I'm not damaged by it, of course they fvck, what sort of broken relationship would it be if they didn't enjoy that?

The result? @MillionBillionaire said it best:

Sex isn't something to be ashamed of, it's a perfectly human thing to do.
Agreed, if I had children I would raise them "sex positively". However as was brought up in another example, I doubt a little girl seeing and hearing her single mother bring home different guys to fvck her all the time is a risk free experience for the kid formatively speaking...
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
I doubt a little girl seeing and hearing her single mother bring home different guys to fvck her all the time is a risk free experience for the kid formatively speaking...
Well, that's something else, especially if it happens several times. I agree with that.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top