Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GF's Kid Walked in On Us

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never had it happen before but my gf's daughter walked in on us doing the dirty dirty. I'm pretty sure the kid is scarred for life now. Damn lock didn't lock properly. I guess it's a little fortunate that her kid has seen stuff like that in movies and probably heard things about it from her friends but it was still awkward.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I highly doubt you’re the first dude the kid has walked in on while mommy was getting plowed.
Funny and sad dude... funny and sad...

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Bro i wont even think about stepping foot in a chicks place if her kids are there. Thats just wierd bro. Baby daddy finds out he will murder you potentially. Not only that but i cant let loose sexually with a woman if I know kids are nearby its a very sickening thought to me.

Serenity

Reaction score
Never had it happen before but my gf's daughter walked in on us doing the dirty dirty. I'm pretty sure the kid is scarred for life now. Damn lock didn't lock properly. I guess it's a little fortunate that her kid has seen stuff like that in movies and probably heard things about it from her friends but it was still awkward.
I have done this, my father fvcking my step mother. I heard sounds through the wall, went to check as I was worried, they said everything was ok and I went back to bed. I didn't even understand what they actually did, the memory resurfaced years later and I understood what happened. I'm not damaged by it, of course they fvck, what sort of broken relationship would it be if they didn't enjoy that?

The result? @MillionBillionaire said it best:
well at least she will have an interesting story to tell when she gets older.
Sex isn't something to be ashamed of, it's a perfectly human thing to do.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have done this, my father fvcking my step mother. I heard sounds through the wall, went to check as I was worried, they said everything was ok and I went back to bed. I didn't even understand what they actually did, the memory resurfaced years later and I understood what happened. I'm not damaged by it, of course they fvck, what sort of broken relationship would it be if they didn't enjoy that?

The result? @MillionBillionaire said it best:

Sex isn't something to be ashamed of, it's a perfectly human thing to do.
Agreed, if I had children I would raise them "sex positively". However as was brought up in another example, I doubt a little girl seeing and hearing her single mother bring home different guys to fvck her all the time is a risk free experience for the kid formatively speaking...

Serenity

Reaction score
I doubt a little girl seeing and hearing her single mother bring home different guys to fvck her all the time is a risk free experience for the kid formatively speaking...
Well, that's something else, especially if it happens several times. I agree with that.