GF's Kid Walked in On Us

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never had it happen before but my gf's daughter walked in on us doing the dirty dirty. I'm pretty sure the kid is scarred for life now. Damn lock didn't lock properly. I guess it's a little fortunate that her kid has seen stuff like that in movies and probably heard things about it from her friends but it was still awkward.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I highly doubt you’re the first dude the kid has walked in on while mommy was getting plowed.
Funny and sad dude... funny and sad...

Julian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro i wont even think about stepping foot in a chicks place if her kids are there. Thats just wierd bro. Baby daddy finds out he will murder you potentially. Not only that but i cant let loose sexually with a woman if I know kids are nearby its a very sickening thought to me.

Grewd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never had it happen before but my gf's daughter walked in on us doing the dirty dirty. I'm pretty sure the kid is scarred for life now. Damn lock didn't lock properly. I guess it's a little fortunate that her kid has seen stuff like that in movies and probably heard things about it from her friends but it was still awkward.
I have done this, my father fvcking my step mother. I heard sounds through the wall, went to check as I was worried, they said everything was ok and I went back to bed. I didn't even understand what they actually did, the memory resurfaced years later and I understood what happened. I'm not damaged by it, of course they fvck, what sort of broken relationship would it be if they didn't enjoy that?

The result? @MillionBillionaire said it best:
well at least she will have an interesting story to tell when she gets older.
Sex isn't something to be ashamed of, it's a perfectly human thing to do.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have done this, my father fvcking my step mother. I heard sounds through the wall, went to check as I was worried, they said everything was ok and I went back to bed. I didn't even understand what they actually did, the memory resurfaced years later and I understood what happened. I'm not damaged by it, of course they fvck, what sort of broken relationship would it be if they didn't enjoy that?

The result? @MillionBillionaire said it best:

Sex isn't something to be ashamed of, it's a perfectly human thing to do.
Agreed, if I had children I would raise them "sex positively". However as was brought up in another example, I doubt a little girl seeing and hearing her single mother bring home different guys to fvck her all the time is a risk free experience for the kid formatively speaking...

Grewd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I doubt a little girl seeing and hearing her single mother bring home different guys to fvck her all the time is a risk free experience for the kid formatively speaking...
Well, that's something else, especially if it happens several times. I agree with that.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!