Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GF wants to see me, but can’t?

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

According to what OP wrote this woman is having to retake her 2nd year of nursing school (means she is struggling to hack it), is doing an internship (probably in a nursing setting) AND is working a second job to pay her bills.

Its bad timing for her to be dating seems to me. Has little to do with OP. She doesn't have time to date anybody right now lest she fails at nursing school.

She has to make nursing top priority right now. That looks obvious to me. If OP likes her...be patient not pushy. She's under crazy pressure right now. Maybe you can date after the holidays. At least be supportive of her through her boards. That takes serious effort.

Just say..."Hey I know you're slammed right now. Reach out when you have time & lets get together then. Hope you do well on your exams."

Then be quiet & let her contact you. Easy.
Yeah, her internship is in a hospital in her town. She’s taking care of schizophrenics, people with Alzheimer’s, etc... it’s not pretty. She has an exam once or twice a week.

She has mentioned recently that she wants us to do something in January too... but I will let her bring that up when she’s ready.

I like her, and I know I’ve got to be patient. I can’t rush this.

She’s not a very expressive person... but I can tell you getting the “I want to see you text” from her at 5am was really nice.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I want to see you" + no actual actions or plans to see you = I don't really wanna see you, I just want you hooked on. I would go as far as saying this girl has already cheated or is on the verge of cheating and is feeling guilt so she is trying to compensate by saying "I wanna see you, I wanna see you" when she knows that's (according to her) logistically impossible.

You get my point? You tell someone you miss them and wanna see them once, maybe twice. But you make no concrete plans to see the person and you just keep telling them you wanna see them...sounds suspicious at least.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plus, if she's a girlfriend to you, she is definitely not making you her top priority and has placed her nursing school over you. I know some here might call me crazy and say that "hey, people wanna fulfill their goals bla bla bla", but I am telling you, a woman won't travel far away from a man she considers high value and possible long term partner to have a nursing school that's gonna give her a job. High value man over job is something women will take anyday. I don't know, doesn't seem to me like she looks up to you and sees you with those eyes of "hey, that's my man". It's rather sth like "yeah, I got a man, but let's get on with the nursing school now" LOL

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Plus, if she's a girlfriend to you, she is definitely not making you her top priority and has placed her nursing school over you. I know some here might call me crazy and say that "hey, people wanna fulfill their goals bla bla bla", but I am telling you, a woman won't travel far away from a man she considers high value and possible long term partner to have a nursing school that's gonna give her a job. High value man over job is something women will take anyday. I don't know, doesn't seem to me like she looks up to you and sees you with those eyes of "hey, that's my man". It's rather sth like "yeah, I got a man, but let's get on with the nursing school now" LOL
This guy gets it......

Well said

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a head’s up:

My GF is a student nurse in her 2 year. She’s had to redo the year. She’s also on an internship till December and has a part time job on top of that too. We’ve been together for 5 months.

Last week on Thursday she sends me a message at 5:00am saying “I want to see you”

I replied later on: “I want to see you too, when are you free?” She tells me she can’t because of exams during the week and finishing her internship late on the weekend.

I say “Sounds like your schedule is backed up, get in touch when you’ve got some time and we can organise something then”

3 days later she asks me how I am - I try asking her out again, to no avail.

3 days later on Sunday she sends another “How are you?” Text.

Went back and forth a couple of times but then I said I was exhausted and going to bed.

What the hell is going on?
Tell her that if she wants to see you, come and see you (give her a week) or else other people will see you in her place (then start hitting up other girls)

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thought I would give you an update:

Last night she asked me if I would be interested to go to Sevilla with her. She’s planned the trip, booked the flights and the hotel. We’re going on January.

She’s also coming over this weekend with a bottle of wine and we’re making dinner together.

All’s good.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thought I would give you an update:

Last night she asked me if I would be interested to go to Sevilla with her. She’s planned the trip, booked the flights and the hotel. We’re going on January.

She’s also coming over this weekend with a bottle of wine and we’re making dinner together.

All’s good.
Guess it must not have worked out with the other guy as she has hoped...all good. For now.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's planned the trip, she's booked the flight and the hotel, you just hop in there and enjoy the ride, don't you? God, I would feel so out of touch with a set up like this. She's leading everything, she books, she plans, she invites, you go, of course... LOL

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
She's planned the trip, she's booked the flight and the hotel, you just hop in there and enjoy the ride, don't you? God, I would feel so out of touch with a set up like this. She's leading everything, she books, she plans, she invites, you go, of course... LOL
Lmaooo, I see what you did there