Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GF wants to see me, but can’t?

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a head’s up:

My GF is a student nurse in her 2 year. She’s had to redo the year. She’s also on an internship till December and has a part time job on top of that too. We’ve been together for 5 months.

Last week on Thursday she sends me a message at 5:00am saying “I want to see you”

I replied later on: “I want to see you too, when are you free?” She tells me she can’t because of exams during the week and finishing her internship late on the weekend.

I say “Sounds like your schedule is backed up, get in touch when you’ve got some time and we can organise something then”

3 days later she asks me how I am - I try asking her out again, to no avail.

3 days later on Sunday she sends another “How are you?” Text.

Went back and forth a couple of times but then I said I was exhausted and going to bed.

What the hell is going on?

Billtx49

Reaction score
Just a head’s up:

My GF is a student nurse in her 2 year. She’s had to redo the year. She’s also on an internship till December and has a part time job on top of that too. We’ve been together for 5 months.

Last week on Thursday she sends me a message at 5:00am saying “I want to see you”

I replied later on: “I want to see you too, when are you free?” She tells me she can’t because of exams during the week and finishing her internship late on the weekend.

I say “Sounds like your schedule is backed up, get in touch when you’ve got some time and we can organise something then”

3 days later she asks me how I am - I try asking her out again, to no avail.

3 days later on Sunday she sends another “How are you?” Text.

Went back and forth a couple of times but then I said I was exhausted and going to bed.

What the hell is going on?
Seems like she only wants a text buddy…

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like she only wants a text buddy…
Think I will just wait to see if she brings meeting up. I don’t think there’s any point in me asking her a third time.

Maybe she’s really busy... maybe she’s lost interest, I don’t know

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw this coming from miles away.

R

Ranger

Get another “girlfriend”. I don’t like the “girlfriend” thing. What’s wrong with a sex friend? Everyone likes a sex friend.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get another “girlfriend”. I don’t like the “girlfriend” thing. What’s wrong with a sex friend? Everyone likes a sex friend.
"Sex friend" makes things easy. If shes not putting out or making it too difficult to obtain sex shes not a very good sex friend.

R

Ranger

"Sex friend" makes things easy. If shes not putting out or making it too difficult to obtain sex shes not a very good sex friend.
Indeed. If that’s the case, she has no value to a man. She’s another human walking around with a cute purse.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore what chicks say: pay attention to what they do. If she won't make plans, then she doesn't want to see you. Just go ahead and keep doing what you are doing, when she texts you, try to make a date... if she won't meet you then just forget about her and focus on women that will make time for you.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
She says she wants to see you but her actions indicate otherwise.

Don´t pursue, let her initiate.

In the meantime go out, something social, make sure it includes girls.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She says she wants to see you but her actions indicate otherwise.

Don´t pursue, let her initiate.

In the meantime go out, something social, make sure it includes girls.
One time isnt enough. Perhaps three weeks of several outings a week gives you the distance?

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
She's not into you. Move on

When a women is highly attracted to her man she will be trying to be around him constantly, almost to the point where he gets annoyed with her.

She will let nothing stop her from seeing her man, nothing.

There's no such thing as being too busy, when your GF is REALLY into you she will be clingy and stop at nothing to be around you, there's ways around everything, including school, work, internship, doesn't matter. Just my opinion, could be wrong.

Good luck

Last edited:

Glassguy

Reaction score
Uhm......How in the hell is this chick your girlfriend?????

Potential plate- woman I meet up with for drinks or dinner to screen her and see what she is interested in. If I am also interested in her after a few drinks we proceed.

Plate- She graduates to a plate when she is fulfilling my sexual desires with her. We will continue to see each other, grab drinks or she can come over and we will make dinner. This will happen once every 7-10 days because I am busy and my plates are at least semi successful people in life and I certainly understand that they have things going on as well. I will continue to screen her to see if she has more than attraction to offer and bang her here and there as the screening process continues. She must be available to get together with reasonable planning. The second she gives me consistent resistance of being "too busy" or having a hard time becoming available, I am gone. Period. A car that wont run will not get you very far. Same with a woman who isnt making herself available for me. How is she taking care of my needs if all we do is talk and text on the phone and not physically getting together?

Main plate- She graduates to main plate once she establishes that she is cool, funny, caring, submissive (to me), loyal, educated, financially independent, etc. She will not be overly jealous, try to get me to change my hobbies, etc. She has passed a lot of tests and screening to become my main plate as most of the time there is only 3-4 plates in general, not a main plate.

Girlfriend- If she proves over time to be able to continue the characteristics above and passes situational screening as it happens she MIGHT be able to label herself as my GF. She will certainly be the one to bring that up and I will certainly put up at least a little resistance. I certainly do not want her to ever consider me the type of man that has to have someone around all the time for a relationship sake and that I will not walk away at first point of disrespectful attitude from her.

And that is the level of progression to become a GF with Glassguy, which many women will eliminate themselves between Potential Plate and main plate.

So tell me OP, how did this chick who wont even see you earn the right to become your Girlfriend?

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Sgthaytham don't take this the wrong way but you need to "man up".

She told you "I need to see you" but then you act like a wussy by saying
“I want to see you too, when are you free?”
and...
“Sounds like your schedule is backed up, get in touch when you’ve got some time and we can organise something then”
Don't ask her whether she is available or not. Tell her when and where she should meet you.

Remember, she is the one who said she needed to see you...so she should have no excuses.

She wanted you to be the decisive one and set a date and time (very much like how she wants you to decide when and where to go on a date), but she's probably disappointed.

(I'm using words like "man up" and "wussy" hoping to 'snap' you out of it).

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not into you. Move on

When a women is highly attracted to her man she will be trying to be around him constantly, almost to the point where he gets annoyed with her.

She will let nothing stop her from seeing her man, nothing.

There's no such thing as being too busy, when your GF is REALLY into you she will be clingy and stop at nothing to be around you, there's ways around everything, including school, work, internship, doesn't matter. Just my opinion, could be wrong.

Good luck
Yep shed be a busy person and see her man at lunch for a quick 45 minutes.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

According to what OP wrote this woman is having to retake her 2nd year of nursing school (means she is struggling to hack it), is doing an internship (probably in a nursing setting) AND is working a second job to pay her bills.

Its bad timing for her to be dating seems to me. Has little to do with OP. She doesn't have time to date anybody right now lest she fails at nursing school.

She has to make nursing top priority right now. That looks obvious to me. If OP likes her...be patient not pushy. She's under crazy pressure right now. Maybe you can date after the holidays. At least be supportive of her through her boards. That takes serious effort.

Just say..."Hey I know you're slammed right now. Reach out when you have time & lets get together then. Hope you do well on your exams."

Then be quiet & let her contact you. Easy.