Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting pvssy in this Coronavirus

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree this is a BUFFER as @Rollo Tomassi would say. If a woman is truly interested in you she will move heaven and earth to see you. I got a woman who wants to drive 2.5 hours to see me for a romp fest

Another woman I met the same day on bumble

These women are bored out of their minds, just pay attention to them posting bikni pics from last summer or on their snapchat/IG timelines posting pictures of them drinking bottles of wine every night (what you don't see is them smoking mary jane bored at home)

What i'm saying is yes there are gonna be girls who wanna do "Virtual dating" but the longer this last guys the more women are gonna long for affection (kino) and attention in person, if that means trading in some booty. They will do that it's actually a win-win for them.

It's up to you to decide if it's worse the risk, but do you think Chad, Brad or Tyrone are doing virtual calls right now? hell no
The vast majority are attention seeking. The girls in rotation will drop off. Its what ToddV suggested..

Obv the level by which you measure her value is based solely on sexy times.

Blow me or blow me out.

Pull or next. Repeat

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I disagree this is a BUFFER as @Rollo Tomassi would say. If a woman is truly interested in you she will move heaven and earth to see you. I got a woman who wants to drive 2.5 hours to see me for a romp fest

Another woman I met the same day on bumble

These women are bored out of their minds, just pay attention to them posting bikni pics from last summer or on their snapchat/IG timelines posting pictures of them drinking bottles of wine every night (what you don't see is them smoking mary jane bored at home)

What i'm saying is yes there are gonna be girls who wanna do "Virtual dating" but the longer this last guys the more women are gonna long for affection (kino) and attention in person, if that means trading in some booty. They will do that it's actually a win-win for them.

It's up to you to decide if it's worse the risk, but do you think Chad, Brad or Tyrone are doing virtual calls right now? hell no
Starting to find women want to meet and fvck too...now have 3 that want to come over without a first date for dinner/drinks/movie/fvcking

And I am hesitant to pull the trigger but the one who looks like an 8.5 with an insane ass might get me to do it...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Starting to find women want to meet and fvck too...now have 3 that want to come over without a first date for dinner/drinks/movie/fvcking

And I am hesitant to pull the trigger but the one who looks like an 8.5 with an insane ass might get me to do it...
Use Snapchat. Women are scandalous with weird angles and being fat as ****kkk.

Troy is talking about the following. ****s going to pop off.. I am still doing cold approach lulz

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Use Snapchat. Women are scandalous with weird angles and being fat as ****kkk.

Troy is talking about the following. ****s going to pop off.. I am still doing cold approach lulz
No insane angles...all of them have sent me full body recent pics. Some with fewer clothes on than others

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I got flaked on by a chick last night, this is after she's been texting me all the time etc.
Met another chick who was a major grenade I'm gonna relax for now

ThinkerG

Don Juan
Reaction score
So cold approach is pretty much dead for the time being. Social circle is killed because we can't be in gatherings of more than ten people.

So that just leaves OLD. Have y'all been getting pvssy from any NEW plates during this epidemic?

I'm in a new area without any of my plates. I've been doing a lot of OLD. Getting a decent amount of matches.

Three of the phone numbers/leads I've gotten have told me "You seem really cool! I'd totally be down to hang once this corona stuff blows over."

So I was wondering, are you all still getting new pvssy in this corona mess? Can I just invite them straight over for a few drinks and Mario Kart? (I'll only be here a week. I can't wait for it to blow over lol.) How should I handle this? I'd really rather not go through a gigantic dry spell, even with all this craziness going on.
If a women likes you they will give it up. I’ve had my main (non gf) and 3 new ones in the last month. Not bragging by any means but if they want it, they’ll get it. Ive never had a dating app but Instagram is really easy. Any red pill guy knows this virus is complete bull**** therefore should not be afraid to have female company over.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a women likes you they will give it up. I’ve had my main (non gf) and 3 new ones in the last month. Not bragging by any means but if they want it, they’ll get it. Ive never had a dating app but Instagram is really easy. Any red pill guy knows this virus is complete bull**** therefore should not be afraid to have female company over.
Totally agree...

tons of girls getting fucced, if you ain't fuccing them she fuccing someone else. If guy truly believe women are waiting for this to blow over there is some lakefront property I would love to sell you in Dubai

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally agree...

tons of girls getting fucced, if you ain't fuccing them she fuccing someone else. If guy truly believe women are waiting for this to blow over there is some lakefront property I would love to sell you in Dubai
So true. When the lock down started I told a girl I was going to stay in and I couldn’t come to her place. She pitched a major fit.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got 5 leads for this week 3 of them want to meet in public 2 are down to come straight to the crib
One tip, calling the girls actually works, you don't have to be on the phone for hours and hours on end I spent 6 minutes with one, 10 with another. The point is...you stand out....I know some guys say to do virtual dating but i feel it's a waste of time because you kind of deaden the mystery

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m waiting for this to blow over completely. Women simply have too much leverage right now. They’ll be there just as horny and miserable next year.

“Patience is the key to life.”

In the meantime, I’m fortunate to still have health and an income. Stack gains and paper until the fun can resume.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m waiting for this to blow over completely. Women simply have too much leverage right now. They’ll be there just as horny and miserable next year.

“Patience is the key to life.”

In the meantime, I’m fortunate to still have health and an income. Stack gains and paper until the fun can resume.
I don't disagree with you, however we as men have leverage as well...for example if a woman wants to go on a date where are you gonna go? unless you go to a park (eff that) or your place...This weeds out a lot of women who are not DTF

I totally agree with patience is the key of life, but

"Don't wait for the perfect moment, take the moment and make it perfect"

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you guys have women approaching you? Never happens to me

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thing could be like hiv means no vaccination up to date, dont risk your dlckhead son or you you will left dying alone in bed where everyone will avoid you including your family. Stay at home buy a s3xdoll etc until it gets under control and measures will be set to steer away from it. People who recover from it were told it would come back, so sit back and relax.
Looks like you've changed your mind about covid 19 situation considering the picture you posted yesterday

ComeOnMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday this girl from OLD invited me over for a first date but i couldnt get past her ***** shield.. she was all over me but this ***** wouldnt let me take off her clothes for sh1t.. since she invited me over for a first date i thought it was going to be ez.. i guess i acted too thirsty lol

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like you've changed your mind about covid 19 situation considering the picture you posted yesterday
I didnt.. Im bangin a freakin doll. Rofl. Had to order her, she arrived few weeks ago. Wont bother with women atm.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didnt.. Im bangin a freakin doll. Rofl. Had to order her, she arrived few weeks ago. Wont bother with women atm.
OMG. I thought it was a real woman. She looked sexy HAHA. I was thinking you lucky man.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG. I thought it was a real woman. She looked sexy HAHA. I was thinking you lucky man.
Yea it does comes with body temperature regulator.. Ai voice etc, i dont plate women or orbit the, atm it just not so fvckin possible. Had to focus on this everchanging climate that will made real havoc soon. My job already as challenging af.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are a virtual dater or not meeting women in person you are being cucked. Great thread! Virtual dating is good for overseas women, but even they get an insane amount of attention.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday this girl from OLD invited me over for a first date but i couldnt get past her ***** shield.. she was all over me but this ***** wouldnt let me take off her clothes for sh1t.. since she invited me over for a first date i thought it was going to be ez.. i guess i acted too thirsty lol
Dont feel bad bro I was 0 for 2 this week

Girl A---Came over did not bang, nor affectionate etc
Girl B--was talking all this shyt, send nudes--came over and said she is on her period

I'm thinking either the women are not attracted to me in person even though I'm sending them current pictures of me, or they are just dumb