Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting pvssy in this Coronavirus

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are a virtual dater or not meeting women in person you are being cucked. Great thread! Virtual dating is good for overseas women, but even they get an insane amount of attention.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday this girl from OLD invited me over for a first date but i couldnt get past her ***** shield.. she was all over me but this ***** wouldnt let me take off her clothes for sh1t.. since she invited me over for a first date i thought it was going to be ez.. i guess i acted too thirsty lol
Dont feel bad bro I was 0 for 2 this week

Girl A---Came over did not bang, nor affectionate etc
Girl B--was talking all this shyt, send nudes--came over and said she is on her period

I'm thinking either the women are not attracted to me in person even though I'm sending them current pictures of me, or they are just dumb