Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting jacked/ripped would eliminate 85% of the problems on this forum..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obee1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being muscular and ripped will help strengthen game. Being average will neither weaken or strengthen your game. Being too skinny or obese will weaken your game. Being muscular and ripped will only briefly help though, if you got nothing else to add. Basically a beta in alpha clothing. Too much dogma and absolutes in some of these post. Mark Bell said "strength is never weakness, and weakness is never a strength." True that! I'll leave with an excerpt of one of my post over on "Health and Fitness."

" Don't train for 18 inch biceps and for 10% bodyfat. Train because any day now, you might walk by a house fire have to pick-up some fat chick and carry her out of a burning building. Train because you might have to lift the corner of a car off a trapped person. Train because any day now some dude with some prison muscle is going to challenge you. Whether you can fight or not, (If not, I suggest you learn), many men will size you up physically before challenging you. When criminals are picking a victim, most will take the path of perceived least resistance. They'll pick the weaker looking person just like predators in the wild. As Rippetoe has said, "Generally speaking, a stronger man is harder to kill." That's why you train. A symptom of that type of training is that you'll look good naked."

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In college, I've been broke and obese getting laid like a warlord by just randomly talking to college girls after reading the book of pook

Game exists.

And fitness is a part of it.

Last edited:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cola, you see how @AttackFormation has lulled you, and everyone else, into this super deep, intellectual conversation about your suggestion?

This is what Betas do. They can't get enough of sitting on SS, debating everything to death.

They refuse to just take a suggestion and go 'okay thanks, I'll do that.'
This is an interesting observation from someone who has been on SS for only five months and has already accumulated nearly 2,400 posts :D

RyanSez

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just working out and watching my diet to lose my dad bod. I'm tired of looking in the mirror every morning and seeing a nasty food blister. After 2 months, I'm down to 255 from 270. I can actually look down when I'm taking a piss and see my dong. I'll take that win.

Larry Lurex

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve started Olympic weightlifting again (and quit ciggies). It has been a while since enjoyed doing overhead squats so much.

Getting the strong af athletic looks aside, it makes me feel great.

And nothing reflects self-discipline like having a good body and mind.

No one said it was easy.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hit the gym at 4:40 every morning and stay until 5:10. 30 minutes of HIIT, 3 days a week. Swimming is 2 days a week. Rest the other 2 days.

I'm benching 335 and squatting 575. When I walk into a bar wearing a tank top, women turn their heads.

I'm not saying this to brag. I'm saying this to lend credence to @cola's OP. He's absolutely right.
It must be a local small bar for them to let you walk in with a tanktop. I imagine if you were to go to a large venue, your fashion sense changes?

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No doubt. I usually wear a henley and joggers. So much so, my friends give me crap about it. That's pretty much all I wear.
Yeah I expect since you are probably jacked, you can get away with it. I'm 190 with mostly lean muscle, low body fat. So I have to be more savvy with my fashion sense to get any of my stuff showing. I got nice abs, but my chest and body proportions aren't to the point where I can just wear anything. My shoulders are pretty out there, so when I wear a muscle shirt, it's shown pretty nicely.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m telling you it’s no greater feeling than walking into a room with a shirt that could possibly be considered a size too small and watching girls eye-f*ck you when you walk by.

Men hold you in a higher esteem and automatically give you respect. Girls will walk up, touch your biceps and open you.

Your coworkers will respect you, your performance at work will improve, your family will admire you ..Your energy and mood will be better, you’ll have stronger erections Girls will put out faster, and you’ll have access to quality, fit women you did not have before.

I advise anyone who is struggling in dating, confidence or life in general to put down the phone and go to the gym right now.
If you are completely clueless, hire a trainer and nutritionists. If you know a little bit, read more and experiment and get those gains.

it will fix almost everything ..
Except your d'ick size lol :whistle:

But yeah apart form that you're right.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m telling you it’s no greater feeling than walking into a room with a shirt that could possibly be considered a size too small and watching girls eye-f*ck you when you walk by.

Men hold you in a higher esteem and automatically give you respect. Girls will walk up, touch your biceps and open you.

Your coworkers will respect you, your performance at work will improve, your family will admire you ..Your energy and mood will be better, you’ll have stronger erections Girls will put out faster, and you’ll have access to quality, fit women you did not have before.

I advise anyone who is struggling in dating, confidence or life in general to put down the phone and go to the gym right now.
If you are completely clueless, hire a trainer and nutritionists. If you know a little bit, read more and experiment and get those gains.

it will fix almost everything ..

Beauty tips on how we can feel empowered and can keep a woman.
Is this becoming the new "love shack" forum for men?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with OP to some margin........however here is my observations at 38

1) women just arent putting out like we believe, I personally think they are rinsing men of meals. constantly

2) If I wear a black jumper I have a similar physique to Henry Cavill in Superman, However this is deceitful, as I actually cant currently get rid of my muffin tops,
3)
I get choosing signals from young girls 18-25 infact they stare/smile at me like sociopaths, some have been recent plates. But the 25-35 age group are complete poker players and do not give out their attention at all.
4) if you get more muscular you will have a stream of 40+yr olds , I'm starting to favour this method, as long as she has a good physique. The reason being is, I totally underestimated how dirty they are. I had one who looked like Susan Sarandon about 3 weeks back, and they love being slayed. the way they hold you is something else.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cola, you see how @AttackFormation has lulled you, and everyone else, into this super deep, intellectual conversation about your suggestion?

This is what Betas do. They can't get enough of sitting on SS, debating everything to death.

They refuse to just take a suggestion and go 'okay thanks, I'll do that.'
Not too long ago, you were outspoken about certain forum behavior (members attempting to flex in front of a bunch of internet strangers). I respected you for that.

Lately, it appears that you are turning into your own worst lability (your above response serves as an example) .

You... calling AttackFormation "beta" is quite ironic. If you need to use another forum member (AttackFormation) as a means to better pair-bond with Cola, I'd hardly call this a demonstration of "Alpha" behavior.

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everybody thinks they have a fix to their problems, until it doesn't fix it.

Money won't fix it. Driving a sports car won't fix it. Being jacked won't fix it.

You take a guy who doesn't get women, and snap your fingers. All of a sudden he has a million dollars in the bank and is driving a sports car to the bar. Guess what? That money, it's in the bank. It can't do the talking for him. That quarter of a million dollar sports car? It's in the parking lot. It has an engine, but not vocal cords. It's not going to seduce women. You have to do that.

Let's say this guy is suddenly jacked, and now gets a lot of eye contact. He still won't get laid, because he won't go up to these women. And if they go up to him, he'll screw it up.

Men will never admit that they themselves are the problem. They'll give every excuse in the book on how it's a lack of looks, status, money, etc. It's a defense mechanism, because otherwise they'd have to admit it's their personality that is unattractive. And nobody will admit that because that is the core foundation of who someone is.

When a guy gets rejected how often does he say "She didn't like my personality"? Never. You automatically assume your personality was great, and that it had to have been something else. You're cushioning the blow of the rejection and chalking it up to something that was out of your control to make yourself feel better.

The bottom line is most guys are not as confident and smooth as they think, and that is why they get rejected.
Idk I was insecure and had no self esteem or ability to talk to women when I was bulked up. I'm smaller now but gotta get back into getting more muscle again just because its a productive hobby and makes me more attractive. But I disagree that by itself it gives you confidence.

Larry Lurex

Don Juan
Reaction score
4) if you get more muscular you will have a stream of 40+yr olds , I'm starting to favour this method, as long as she has a good physique. The reason being is, I totally underestimated how dirty they are. I had one who looked like Susan Sarandon about 3 weeks back, and they love being slayed. the way they hold you is something else.
This forum seem to favour <25 year old women.

However, for fun, I prefer women over thirty. They know how to work those hips. The humour is more sophisticated, with thirst more unquenchable.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You do realize it’s a large percentage of women who will f*ck you based solely on the fact that you look good right?
ya, but it can be blocked by being stupid. she tells, let's go to the car to listen to music and you just stand there and don't respond... or start talking about something else...

Status
Not open for further replies.