Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting jacked/ripped would eliminate 85% of the problems on this forum..

Status
Not open for further replies.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am jacked after being obese.
Left me with some stretch marks.
Took me about 3 years to get in shape to lose a hundred pounds and gain muscle.

More opportunities for sex is a great reason to begin working out.

That's what I did.

If that's what gets you up from the couch.

Just don't quit it once you get girl(s).

You would see yourself transforming early, a couple of veins popping up here and there, people noticing you often, girls making eye contact everywhere, friends and family getting shocked.

It'll be a burst of attention. You'll enjoy it initially but you'll get used to it.

As you grind, your personality traits would change, your identity would change and the way you perceive yourself would change.

You would identify yourself as a fit person and naturally take part in more physical activities. Your hormones would be on point. Your mental strength would magnify with all the CNS stimulation you faced. Your confidence would rocket because of a sense of achievement. You'd know when you walk in most places, you'd probably be the most jacked dude there and probably the strongest.

In a few years, when you're disciplined with your food, sleep and workouts, you would have already fallen in love with the process and the thought that you began working out to get laid would feel amusing.

Do it nonetheless.

Last edited:

Obee1

Don Juan
Reaction score
@Obee1 What's your shoulder routine consist of?
Bench press, overhead presses, and bent rows. Most people look at those and say that's chest, shoulder, back. It's just what works for me but i'll give you my reasoning. I've almost always trained for performance and trained athletes for performance. So I train lifts instead of body parts. If I bench 315 lbs for reps (chest, anterior delts, triceps, lats) then my anterior delts get alot more stimulation then they would if I pumped blood in them with 45 lb front raises. Just like my triceps feel 315 lb and grow better then if I was doing tri pushdowns with 95 lbs. If I overhead press 200 lbs for reps, My delts are using more muscle fiber then doing 40 lb db side raises. If i'm bent rowing 275 lb for reps then my rear delts are activating more fibers then 95 lb cable rows. By the way, as I bent row 275, my biceps are handling 275 lbs as opposed to doing 115 lb curls. There is a time and place for isolating body parts, but 90 % of the time it's for the posers. Injury can be another reason. For me it's about time, efficiency, and biggest bang for the buck. You can work out long or you can work out hard, but it's extremely difficult to workout long and hard. Compound basic movements is where its at for avg everyday dudes especially. Hope this helps.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not jacked. Nor ugly. This is a recent photo of me

Yesterday I went clubbing for a bit and was told my this guy that these two chicks were giving me that hungry stare while I was getting myself a drink. If there is any flaw to me it's that after all these years I'm still sht at noticing IOIs. Anyways, I can tell you what someone who is jacked he's results he got. I was his wingman for 3 years so I had direct experience seeing up front whether it was easier because he was jacked. Spoiler: it wasn't. He screwed it up many many times. Not to say he didn't get laid also. And there is this comment of an ugly guy talking from his direct experience what getting jacked did for him
In terms of attraction, it's Face Height Frame. Secondary things that can help with this is working on your Looks Money Status.

Getting jacked obvi helps (with face and frame somewhat) but it will not solve 85% of your problems.

allergictobs

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not trying to be a d!ck, I'm just telling you that social intelligence is what dictates how well you do with women. That is the bottom line.
This is not understood well enough, especially on this forum. I've often wondered about the reasons, and I think evolutionarily they are clear:

What types of men have always done well with women over 1000s of years? Those with power. Power can be physical (muscles, martial art skills) or social (influence, persuasion, leadership). In the earliest days of men, before proper tribes and civilizations, physical power ruled. After organized human structures became the norm, social power started to become more important. After all, an influential leader can command hundreds of muscular men to protect himself and his offspring.

I also have a theory (my own speculation) that there are subsets of people with different sexual selection strategies regarding power. Some women, for example, have more genetic material from "lower class" people who did not occupy high positions in society and had to rely more on physical power for protection. Those women likely place more emphasis on muscular physique on a guy. Some women, on the other hand, are more direct descendants of people who held high positions in societies and got there either by social manipulation or raw intelligence. Those women might value social intelligence even more.

It's very interesting to think about these things.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Personality is rarely mentioned on this site. But it's the most important thing.

And I'm not claiming to know what a "good" personality is. It's too nuanced of a topic to discuss in a simple way.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right now I'm on a nut based diet, I also swim and hit gym both regularly, I was doing this swim and gym routine well before I adopted this diet, but now I have it I can see the results in the quality of my work out.

The only downside is this diet costs like $15 a day and you can't really buy in bulk since they are natural, I can buy a week in advance.

I should say was doing pool workout before Covid obv been a while just getting back to it now that we're off lockdown

Last edited:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Former Ufc fighter Anderson silva flunked a drug test for steroids and was skinny as a rail at the time. He was probably using to recover from breaking his leg.

If you want to get big to be intimidating, I would think martial arts would be in order, so that you can back it all up if ever needed. I saw two jacked mucle guys get in a fight at a strip club once and it was hilarious. They were slapping each other like girls. Size will bluff most people, but eventually someone will call that bluff.

Jacked up muscle guys usually end up being either huge pussies or have zero fighting skills.

Only one thing matters in fighting....training and experience. A small guy well trained in just about any decent martial art can rag doll / knockout guys much bigger than him.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is absolutely true.

If guys on here were truly sincere about improving the quality of their life, then we would expect the Fitness and Financial sections to be the hottest sections on this board. But those sections barely get any action.

It proves that most guys are just BSing - they neither have game, looks or finances. They waste their time trying to learn pick up or wondering "When should I text her back" or "was she interested in me cause so-and-so"....

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It proves that most guys are just BSing - they neither have game, looks or finances. They waste their time trying to learn pick up or wondering "When should I text her back" or "was she interested in me cause so-and-so"....
This is a game forum, no? So you think it's weird that guys come here and ask game related questions on a game forum? I would think it would be weird if guys on financial forums would only ask about game tips instead of stock tips.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you didn't begin at least squatting, benching, deadlifting back in high school, you f ucked up a long time ago. I can't think of a better time to learn and to learn all the lessons that come with the territory.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a game forum, no? So you think it's weird that guys come here and ask game related questions on a game forum? I would think it would be weird if guys on financial forums would only ask about game tips instead of stock tips.
Ain’t no such thing as game. It’s all a marketing ploy. We’ve all been conned.

Womens subconscious mind: can you protect me(strong/fit), can you provide for me(money), do you have status(popularity/money), if you c*m in me would we have strong healthy kids.(strong/fit/healthy).

Its really that simple. You can lack one, but you better make up for it in the other areas

Last edited:

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ain’t no such thing as game. It’s all a marketing ploy. We’ve all been conned.
game as its marketed, yes. Speak with guys who aren't in the community that are very good with girls, know its a very real thing. game recognizes game.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being in a state of physical fitness is obviously going to help, the notion it is not is absurd. I know women who are turned off by "Soft" guys, like a guy who is hard to the touch, I know others who don't care at all, however even still the appeal factor.

I also know women who don't like guys that are like "overtuned" where it's obvious they get a ton of dussy, like not even a player vibe but a insecurity vibe, she's gonna want to know where he is all the time.

I have found very little of the things I find super sexually attractive to be things I associate with a relationship I want to invest in

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
game as its marketed, yes. Speak with guys who aren't in the community that are very good with girls, know its a very real thing. game recognizes game.
Nah bro, it’s bullsh*t.. if you’re broke, ugly with a soft nasty body and have no friends no amount of “game” will get you p*ssy.
You can’t even argue this.

Loki.7

Banned
Reaction score
I’m telling you it’s no greater feeling than walking into a room with a shirt that could possibly be considered a size too small and watching girls eye-f*ck you when you walk by.

Men hold you in a higher esteem and automatically give you respect. Girls will walk up, touch your biceps and open you.

Your coworkers will respect you, your performance at work will improve, your family will admire you ..Your energy and mood will be better, you’ll have stronger erections Girls will put out faster, and you’ll have access to quality, fit women you did not have before.

I advise anyone who is struggling in dating, confidence or life in general to put down the phone and go to the gym right now.
If you are completely clueless, hire a trainer and nutritionists. If you know a little bit, read more and experiment and get those gains.

it will fix almost everything ..
100% you don't even need to be that huge. I've always been quite slim. Worked out a bit in my younger years but nothing serious.

Around 30 I took it seriously. I put on a ton of weight and got really strong. This is subjective, not huge and not crazy strong, but really muscler for me.

I looked really good and I looked strong. It was life changing. I don't know I felt like an apex preditor or some **** like that.

Treated differently, better by everyone . Men , women , whatever. It sort of snowballs from there. It's a game changer. It's almost effortless , everything just falls into place.

The thing is I entered a long term relationship around that time. Got comfortable and over the years,got lazy and lost my strength. My relationship recently ended.

I'll find myself again in the gym and grind it back. It works like magic for me.

Last edited:

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah bro, it’s bullsh*t.. if you’re broke, ugly with a soft nasty body and have no friends no amount of “game” will get you p*ssy.
You can’t even argue this
For game to be bullsht you have to phrase it as tho the guy who says game is real is saying, "only game matters. you can have all the disadvantages in the world but if you have game you still get pvssy". Which anyone with social intelligence can see is not at all what I'm saying. I am above average looking. It's not until I learned the things I learned from the community, my own reference experience, relying on my intuition, that I got pvssy.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For game to be bullsht you have to phrase it as tho the guy who says game is real is saying, "only game matters. you can have all the disadvantages in the world but if you have game you still get pvssy". Which anyone with social intelligence can see is not at all what I'm saying. I am above average looking. It's not until I learned the things I learned from the community, my own reference experience, relying on my intuition, that I got pvssy.
Ok

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What types of men have always done well with women over 1000s of years? Those with power. Power can be physical (muscles, martial art skills) or social (influence, persuasion, leadership). In the earliest days of men, before proper tribes and civilizations, physical power ruled. After organized human structures became the norm, social power started to become more important. After all, an influential leader can command hundreds of muscular men to protect himself and his offspring.
There has never been a time when humans lived without tribes. And in the pre-modern tribes that exist today, it's not physical strength that determines someone's official authority. Also, someone who is physically weaker can still use deception, conspiracy, poison, and tools (weapons) to make up for it, which in themselves are the traits that contribute to making us humans in the first place compared to our much more physically powerful primate cousins.

Your speculation also doesnt really hold up... but i know that's not entirely the point, it was fun to think about for you. Im just wary of the very poor anthropology that tends to be repeated as basic truth in the "manosphere".

This thread is absolutely true.

If guys on here were truly sincere about improving the quality of their life, then we would expect the Fitness and Financial sections to be the hottest sections on this board. But those sections barely get any action.

It's our nature as humans to be irrational. We do what we know we dont want to do, and dont do what we know we want to do.

Last edited:

allergictobs

Don Juan
Reaction score
There has never been a time when humans lived without tribes. And in the pre-modern tribes that exist today, it's not physical strength that determines someone's official authority. Also, someone who is physically weaker can still use deception, conspiracy, poison, and tools (weapons) to make up for it, which in themselves are the traits that contribute to making us humans.
Obviously I meant our distant ancestors, before speech/language. I should've said 100 000s of years ago and probably not used the word "men" :)

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously I meant our distant ancestors, before speech/language. I should've said 100 000s of years ago :)
Oh yeah, fvck, i was gonna add in that i think you probably meant that but got too hasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.