Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting back your respect after doing somethin AFC...is it possible?

HardTimes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone else find it retarded that women are so fvcked up these days that a single AFC slip up can ruin a relationship? How much bullshyt do guys have to deal with women?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again, I really don't think that one AFC mistake is going to ruin a relationship. If women were that critical they wouldn't be worth having. I know some seduction gurus try to sell it that way though: "You have blown it with this girl, you will never get your respect back, you may as well move on".

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, it is difficult to know what is in any one particular woman's mind after a wuss outburst..What would be a deal breaker for one woman is just a mild blip to another. But know this, wuss behavior is always incompatible with dominant behavior.

I look at it this way - your actions before the insecurity ourbreak built up a masculine credit balance with her, like a savings account at the bank. Then one day you waste a little of that money on a wuss impulse, but you stiil have some left , OK?

GEnerally,the bigger the chump behavior, the bigger the withdrawal. IN the early days of a connection with a woman it is possible to blow all your savings quickly and wind up overdrawn ,in which case you are done. Or in the FZ.

IF I were you I would revert to doing what you did best in the first few weeks and build up your account again until it cancels out the wuss debit.

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
Look, it is difficult to know what is in any one particular woman's mind after a wuss outburst..What would be a deal breaker for one woman is just a mild blip to another. But know this, wuss behavior is always incompatible with dominant behavior.

I look at it this way - your actions before the insecurity ourbreak built up a masculine credit balance with her, like a savings account at the bank. Then one day you waste a little of that money on a wuss impulse, but you stiil have some left , OK?

GEnerally,the bigger the chump behavior, the bigger the withdrawal. IN the early days of a connection with a woman it is possible to blow all your savings quickly and wind up overdrawn ,in which case you are done. Or in the FZ.

IF I were you I would revert to doing what you did best in the first few weeks and build up your account again until it cancels out the wuss debit.
good analogy :up: that'll be my game plan for this one

Kevin Feng

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Next this girl, when you mess up in a girl’s eyes, not that it’s impossible to recover, but you’re better off starting from scratch on a blank slate instead of trying to mitigate your losses.

You already lost a lot of cash in the stock, fortunately, in this market, you can ditch it and invest in something new without paying for losses.

That’s the beauty of cold approach pick up. Don’t get oneitis over this girl, pick up your pieces and carry on.

-Kevin

youbaby11

Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:

hahah i love this analogy