Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gender and cheating

dahnwahn9

Reaction score
Do you guys think men or women cheat more? Do you think gender is even significant, or do we cheat equally as often?

Personally, I know of more guys who have cheated, but my actual friends have gotten cheated on more than they've cheated. Hence the curiosity.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on one’s definition of cheating.

Biologically speaking- cheating for men amounts to protecting and provisioning for another woman. For women, cheating amounts to allowing another man to have access to her body.

Modern society’s version of cheating implies that men and women are the same, thus should be sexually monogamous to each other. Biologically, this is perverted. Male mammalian species including our close primate cousins are not sexually monogamous and actually try to impregnate multiple females as a survival mating strategy.

I subscribe to the biological definition of cheating, meaning that women are far more likely to fvck another man, than a man is to assume financial stewardship over multiple wives. In fact, polygamy is illegal in most of the world. So the answer is that men rarely if ever cheat, and women cheat with alarming frequency.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Studies vary greatly - some say it’s men by a large margin, some say it’s women, some say it’s even.

Everyone has an opinion.

I know when I came out of a marriage of 20 years that I was completely gobsmacked by the number of women that were married or in LTR’s that were ridiculously lays.

I think it’s even, although there are those women that are serial cheaters that will take it to the grave.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Is a man fvcking another woman equal to a woman fvcking another man?
Depends on how you think about it.

For me? No, it isn't.

We also know that when a man cheats, the first thing a woman asks is "Do you love her?" and the first thing a man asks is "Did you fnck him?"

The answer is left as an exercise for the reader.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studies vary greatly - some say it’s men by a large margin, some say it’s women, some say it’s even.

Everyone has an opinion.

I know when I came out of a marriage of 20 years that I was completely gobsmacked by the number of women that were married or in LTR’s that were ridiculously lays.

I think it’s even, although there are those women that are serial cheaters that will take it to the grave.
For clarity - ridiculous lays or ridiculously lazy?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on how you think about it.

For me? No, it isn't.

We also know that when a man cheats, the first thing a woman asks is "Do you love her?" and the first thing a man asks is "Did you fnck him?"

The answer is left as an exercise for the reader.
Yeah thats the same reason why a guy on tinder wonders how many guys banged her while she cares about his current job.

Ever seen a girl asking a guy about his body count or a guy looking for detailed answer about her job.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Ever seen a girl asking a guy about his body count or a guy looking for detailed answer about her job.
I’ve encountered many women who are very interested in my body count, especially after I run them through.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve encountered many women who are very interested in my body count, especially after I run them through.
That's interesting, it never happened to me...wonder if cause I sucks or I'm good enough.

Most of them were concerned about me banging other women while we dated but none cared about my body count.

How did the conversation happen and what they asked excactly?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
That's interesting, it never happened to me...wonder if cause I sucks or I'm good enough.

Most of them were concerned about me banging other women while we dated but none cared about my body count.

How did the conversation happen and what they asked excactly?
PM me

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing is for sure, the woman is less likely to admit to it than the man. They need to factor that into their studies.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly.

Women care much more about a man's emotional cheating than physical. Men ONLY care about a woman's physical cheating.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Over the years, 80% OLD the balance social.
@Zimbabwe
Just like I’m sure you’ve wondered where a gal got her ridickulous bj or riding skills or some such. Then the mind wanders to “damn she must’ve seen more cawk than a urinal in Grand Central Station!” -
Same thing in reverse but articulated as “he must have a lot of experience.”