Gaming bartenders

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Thanks. I have no doubt she’s interested. Well, was anyway. Who knows after sleeping on that. But I need to totally reframe the approach. She is a smoke but I am and need to portray my superior SMV which took a major hit last night. Well said kitten. Thanks.
Or as a bartender she wants to string you along as much as possible to keep you coming back and tipping well. She knows that game too.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
And my experience: Most of the lays I got with bartenders were at some random hole in the wall bar that I've only been to a few times and ended up on a whim.. and always like closing time or after hours.. Just having longwinded conversations with the bartender and the bartenders friends..

I've bagged one chick in her 50s huge breasts, almost like a southern diner gal level of sexiness .. She was the manager/closer.. ended up getting head from her right in the bar after it closed and went back to her place for the real action. Honestly didn't do much.. My friend and I just showed up randomly to this place looking for a bar closeby while we were way out of the city.. i had a tanktop, shorts, flip flops.. mighta helped that i had the muscles showing.. at one point weall ended up outside on the patio..talkin almost as a group.. one of the guys who also worked there who was sitting with my friend and i and we were giving him business advice .. freaked out because he had a spider on him.. the bartender immediately jumped acting over the top scared and took the opportunity to like jump in my lap and grab me.. was the biggest IOI i needed. lol

Bagged some chicks in their late 20's early 30s.. similar scenarios.. bar closing..after spending a few hours there socializing with a buncha diff people... and just being one of the last ones to leave, engaging in good banter.. One of the chicks was an asian chick at a little ufc sports bar place.. complete dive bar..

another was a tatted up chick at a german beer bar. was time i was solo.. ended up befriending the bartender and her friend or best friend.. we spoke for hours afterr the bar closed (after hours) and ended up going home with the bartender, even though her friend was super into me.. she gave up and left , so bartender and I were in the clear.. one of those situations where you can feel the vibes between you and someone and ur just waiting for the 3rd party to leave.. lol

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or as a bartender she wants to string you along as much as possible to keep you coming back and tipping well. She knows that game too.
No doubt. The thing is, first time, I was drinking water. Second time, totally froze her out and pulled women in front of her, and drank / ate with a different bartender. Third time, different bartender as well but that’s the time being referred to here. Any of that color I just added make a difference?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
No doubt. The thing is, first time, I was drinking water. Second time, totally froze her out and pulled women in front of her, and drank / ate with a different bartender. Third time, different bartender as well but that’s the time being referred to here. Any of that color I just added make a difference?
No way to tell really. Maybe she feels like she can make you one of "her regulars"

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Throw in some personal experience if you’ve got it.
I have a "fun job" as a bartender on the sideline of my main thing. It does work. Girls comes up to the bar and just gives their phone numbers to me sometimes, plus it's easy game girls in the bar as the social setting removes all barriers of (not), to talk to them. Working extra as bartender does give you new leads all the time.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did tend bar back in the day. I throw the idea once in awhile. Goes well with my weekend plans anyway. Love being social and I would absolutely pull if I was working in a fitted shirt and backwards hat, forget about it

Last edited:

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
D3,

I think if anything you run the risk of being too familiar to her. I was thinking about a Tinder hookup I had that ended up being a bartender. Long story short, She was a SNL with alot of post action ASD. She reached out a month later and a couple months after that I ran into her at a bar while she was working. She was up to meet after work, then kinda flaked, but I had to flake to help my kid so I didn't care.

Shortly after that she got a boyfriend (which she was wanting in the first place). As always, she ain't yours, it's just your turn.

In the long term, bartenders hold more value in assisting with hookups than as actual targets, but if one serves herself up to you, with an invite to walk/drive her home, or invites you to stay after closing, strike while the iron is hot.

Bartenders assist by projecting their interest in you to other women in the bar. Women can sense competition WAY better than us men can. When I introduced my gf to my social circle full of platonic females, she picked up on the sexual energy from them and said as much....

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Gaming bartenders". More like the Bartender is gaming YOU.
The bartender is gaming you only if you are a simp. If you are "better" than her - social status, physical better looking; and you are only there to drink and chill, you are using her as entertainment. Flirt and chill... If it doesn't work out sexually, she is losing out, not you because she will not be able to date/have sex with/etc. anyone better... are you also losing out? I don't think so.. You should never be in a place where one woman controls your happiness. Like I said, you should be "better" than her.. if you are not "better" than a common bartender -- work on it even before thinking of hooking up with a bartender or else you need to build a bond by quitting your job and working as a bartender (or something similar).

If you guys do hook up, this brings in more potential issues... soooo.. I guess don't take "gaming" the bartender seriously. If it happens, it happens.. sure drop the phone #, shoot the shot(s).. but don't take things seriously... that's how you "game" the bartender by not "gaming" the bartender hahahahahah

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
The bartender is gaming you only if you are a simp. If you are "better" than her - social status, physical better looking; and you are only there to drink and chill, you are using her as entertainment. Flirt and chill... If it doesn't work out sexually, she is losing out, not you because she will not be able to date/have sex with/etc. anyone better... are you also losing out? I don't think so.. You should never be in a place where one woman controls your happiness. Like I said, you should be "better" than her.. if you are not "better" than a common bartender -- work on it even before thinking of hooking up with a bartender or else you need to build a bond by quitting your job and working as a bartender (or something similar).

If you guys do hook up, this brings in more potential issues... soooo.. I guess don't take "gaming" the bartender seriously. If it happens, it happens.. sure drop the phone #, shoot the shot(s).. but don't take things seriously... that's how you "game" the bartender by not "gaming" the bartender hahahahahah
The majority of people who try and flirt with the bartenders are simps. Why? Its easier for a simp to talk to a bartender than approach girls on the dance floor. No offense. Your statements are obvious stuff mixed with nonsense like "shes missing out" and "you are using her as entertainment".. i dont even know what to say lol. Its not rocket science.. But why would any man waste time at the bar talking to a bartender if theres a dance floor with women on there? Only time i bagged bartenders was at pretty dead bars that didn't have dance floors or barely any patrons inside. Not sure what type of places you go to to hang out.. but where I go, reaching a bartender is impossible.. with like 20 people waiting for a drink at a time.. (clubs/bar lounges), you might get a solid 5 second of her time.. good luck with that lol

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
D3,

I think if anything you run the risk of being too familiar to her. I was thinking about a Tinder hookup I had that ended up being a bartender. Long story short, She was a SNL with alot of post action ASD. She reached out a month later and a couple months after that I ran into her at a bar while she was working. She was up to meet after work, then kinda flaked, but I had to flake to help my kid so I didn't care.

Shortly after that she got a boyfriend (which she was wanting in the first place). As always, she ain't yours, it's just your turn.

In the long term, bartenders hold more value in assisting with hookups than as actual targets, but if one serves herself up to you, with an invite to walk/drive her home, or invites you to stay after closing, strike while the iron is hot.

Bartenders assist by projecting their interest in you to other women in the bar. Women can sense competition WAY better than us men can. When I introduced my gf to my social circle full of platonic females, she picked up on the sexual energy from them and said as much....
Well put. Agree with all of this…, she told me she lived within walking distance when I was there. I feel like that was my crack in the door

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
They will intentionally string you along for tips no problem and they almost all have multiple serious relationships at a given time. They also generally look down on patrons and see you as an alcoholic mark with no self control.

My more successful route with them has been the long game. If you're a regular and go during the times when it's not busy, they can start to see you as somewhat human and like you. However, I recommend being more intense and aggressive up front to save time given that these women are professional time and money wasters.
Many times they live with and are supporting a bum ass dude who smokes weed and plays videogames all day with no job.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's zero interest. He shot his shot by leaving his number, she never called and even acted awkward when she saw him. Now he's having her friend text her and if she had ANY interest, she would've told the friend to give him her number.
Never took the time to read into “choosing signals”. Having done so, psychologist Monica Moore found 52 yet these were the most recurrent. I’ll bold the ones shown to me the other day.

Having not paid much attention due to lack of awareness I cannot say if i missed others. I’ll chalk the coming over with the dog photo as a kino

• Smiling at you
  • Shooting short glances your way
  • Darting her eyes away when you look at her
  • Making prolonged eye contact with you
  • Running fingers through her hair
  • Licking her lips
  • Exposing her neck
  • Tilting her heads towards you
  • Turning in her seat towards you
  • Lightly touching you on the arm or shoulder
  • Laughing when you talk
  • Caressing an object in her hands

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never took the time to read into “choosing signals”. Having done so, psychologist Monica Moore found 52 yet these were the most recurrent. I’ll bold the ones shown to me the other day.

Having not paid much attention due to lack of awareness I cannot say if i missed others. I’ll chalk the coming over with the dog photo as a kino

• Smiling at you
  • Shooting short glances your way
  • Darting her eyes away when you look at her
  • Making prolonged eye contact with you
  • Running fingers through her hair
  • Licking her lips
  • Exposing her neck
  • Tilting her heads towards you
  • Turning in her seat towards you
  • Lightly touching you on the arm or shoulder
  • Laughing when you talk
  • Caressing an object in her hands
Many of these can be eliminated due to the fact that she’s working for tips, bro. The day she either stops accepting tips or willingly gives you her number or hangs out with you outside her workplace is when she’s into you.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The majority of people who try and flirt with the bartenders are simps. Why? Its easier for a simp to talk to a bartender than approach girls on the dance floor. No offense. Your statements are obvious stuff mixed with nonsense like "shes missing out" and "you are using her as entertainment".. i dont even know what to say lol. Its not rocket science.. But why would any man waste time at the bar talking to a bartender if theres a dance floor with women on there? Only time i bagged bartenders was at pretty dead bars that didn't have dance floors or barely any patrons inside. Not sure what type of places you go to to hang out.. but where I go, reaching a bartender is impossible.. with like 20 people waiting for a drink at a time.. (clubs/bar lounges), you might get a solid 5 second of her time.. good luck with that lol
Bartenders exist in places other than clubs. And I do agree, you would be a simp trying to game a club bartender. But totally disagree when you’re trying to game them literally everywhere else.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a Spanish plate called Maria in 2018 or 2019 that I posted about on here. She was a waitress at a pub I went to on my lunch break/after work in the city. I've flirt and ask for her number but she had a boyfriend. One time I asked her and she had broken up with him, got her number, took her out on a date that week (she looked great with her hair and makeup on with a dress), few drinks round the corner, and back to her place. Strung her along for 3-4 months, she taught me more Spanish, great body, loved sex, very open, but limited English (I helped her) fun times.

What was awkward was I took my main plate to the same pub and Maria wouldn't leave me alone. I learned my lesson that day to keep locations separate.

I find it similar to picking up receptionists, I smashed 4 colleagues and 3 receptionists in various offices during my time in the city. Great times. Now I work from home and miss the daily female interaction.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many of these can be eliminated due to the fact that she’s working for tips, bro. The day she either stops accepting tips or willingly gives you her number or hangs out with you outside her workplace is when she’s into you.
Understood. But I have never bought a drink from her in three separate visits. Does this still hold?

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Bartenders exist in places other than clubs. And I do agree, you would be a simp trying to game a club bartender. But totally disagree when you’re trying to game them literally everywhere else.
Yeah of course, but .. do you go to restaurants to hit on bartenders or do you go there to enjoy a meal with friends/family/a date or talk business? I mean I don't go to other places and hit on bartenders.. I know what bartenders are like. They can give you false signals. You can get the number, which is the most crucial form of contact.. and still not get anything out of her. because guess what, she lead you on, you tipped her well, and she has a boyfriend at home or simply wasn't interested. It happens to tons of guys out there.

At bars at least, you're ina social environment where you're probably not there for anything but to enjoy yourself have a good time and get some *****. At restaurants with bartenders, i would feel sleezy as hell to hit on a bartender.. I feel like that's what your typical lonely guy does everytime you see some middle aged due by himself at a bar.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like that's what your typical lonely guy does everytime you see some middle aged due by himself at a bar.
That’s what is making me analyze the shyt out of this … I was the only one posted up at the bar upstairs, she’s sitting there two others working, I order food and a couple bud light bottles and keep my head down, stay quiet watching college basketball maintaining frame until the eager beaver college grad dude bartending just keeps chatting with me, so I start with the short sentences and meanwhile my target is getting drawn in, she’s watching, laughing etc moves closer etc you know how the rest goes. I usually have Batman level night game but I threw it out the window when I got going with her unfortunately

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s what is making me analyze the shyt out of this … I was the only one posted up at the bar upstairs, she’s sitting there two others working, I order food and a couple bud light bottles and keep my head down, stay quiet watching college basketball maintaining frame until the eager beaver college grad dude bartending just keeps chatting with me, so I start with the short sentences and meanwhile my target is getting drawn in, she’s watching, laughing etc moves closer etc you know how the rest goes. I usually have Batman level night game but I threw it out the window when I got going with her unfortunately
That's not being lonely, that's just chilling