You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?
Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.
One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.
Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Anything that doesn't have to do with what you used. I used to use such lines back in the 4th grade. You do not steer the convo in such freaky ways at the begining. If things lead up to how everyone is a sheep but she stands out, then fine. But not out of the blue. Conversation: Topic to topic with a logical link between them.Originally posted by aznxboi
LikRetsam, what are some "not chump" opener do you recommend then?
Hmmm alright, I'm might got an idea. But I dont want to risk, starting another conversation, with her, that might make me regret it again. So, do you have any good examples up your sleeve? That would greatly helpful. AND thanks xomel for your examples. You really made me, got somewhat of an idea.Originally posted by LikRetsam
Conversation: Topic to topic with a logical link between them.
Get off your computer and rethink your life.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
You know why you can't get through to her?I really need some advice, I cant let this opportunity slip away.. She one challengin girl, and I sure love her tyle, the type that I want.. But i cant manage to get through her
thats not that bad of a thing to say if youre under the right circumstances.... for example if she was older or something....thats not something that you would say to a girl 21 years old and down.....also there was no reason for you to say something like that bc is not like if she was in any pedestal or anything.... and DONT say something like that online.....Originally posted by aznxboi
Her: ...
Me: probably alot of ppl might think you're diff from them, but i know something that none of them know
Me: there really another side of u
Me: a side none of them get to see
Her: is there?
Her: um.. how do u know the other side of me?
Her: i like. met u 3 minutes ago.. err.. whateva
Me: i'll bet u a dollar right now, i know something no one who only known u for 3 min ever known
Her: and that is.....
Her: ur really beginning to scare me now..
Her: hahaha
Me: you may act tough, but u're actually extremely sensitive on the inside, if someone makes a negative comment to u, u might act like it doesn't bother u
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
wow. that was perfect.Originally posted by Vincent
Don't be jealous because I've been chatting with babes online, all day,
agreed.Originally posted by xomel
1. what you said was scary
Originally posted by aznxboi
I only use AIM to talk to the people I met, or people I know.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.