Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Full AIM convo (inside), Seem to failed! DJs check this out, please!

aznxboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, thanks for everyone advice. I decided to delete this, because I dont want that guy to keep spaming me to go to his site.

Last edited:

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be jealous because I've been chatting with babes online, all day,

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
heres what you did wrong:
1. what you said was scary
2. you just met her, you arent to be c+f right off the bat, not until she needs to be neutralized
3. conversation subject is too sensitive and serious especially for talking online
4. you just met her
5. you got owned, she instantly labled her self out of your league, she hangs out with jocks etc....
6. you were judging her
7. although what you said MIGHT HAVE been ****y it WAS NOT funny at all.
8. you WERE judging her.
9. "Sweet talking" is not a DJ TOOL! WHERE DID YOU READ ABOUT SWEET TALKING? WHAT KIND OF ***** ARE YOU? TO SWEET TALK A GIRL RIGHT AWAY. NOT ONLY IS THAT CREEPY BUT THE BlTCH HAS TO EARN IT! SHE DID NOT EARN IT? YOU ARE BETTER THAN THAT, YOU ARE 10x BETTER THAN THAT STUPID BlTCH. DONT GIVE UP STUFF FREELY LIKE THAT. HANG ON TO THAT **** AS MUCH AS A GIRL'S HANG ON TO THIER VIRGINITY.

heres are some examples of c+f from aim convos that i have right now.

me: did you listen to that song (trying to connect interest)
her: no i didnt bother myself to listen to it (she thinks shes on a pedastool)
me: good, its not not gothic, i dont think youd like it (BAM! KNOCKED OFF HER PEDASTOOL by means of teasing
her: -.-
her: meanie
her: stereotypical meanie
(because i tease her about being gothic)

stupidbltch: do you think im good looking?
me: youre ugly as hell (she was fishing for a complement i couldnt give her one)
me: j/k :p (this would be mean if i werent kidding)
stupidbltch: thats what i thought :(
me: no you're pretty hot actually (yeah heres your complement)
me: for a sophomore (hahaha you thought i was serious. youre still a stupid sophomore)

I DO NOT SUGGEST talking online in the first place, its just a bad addiction of mine. also a big no-no is meeting someone online, do you realize how much of a puss that makes you look like? to have to hide behing a computer screen when you meet someone.

you have a long path ahead of you, dont get discouraged, keep applying, apply in person is 1000x more effective.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was the lamest, most chump ass opening I've ever had the displeasure of reading.

Get off your computer and rethink your life.

aznxboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, guys.. Yes, i know I screwed up badly. It was late, I dont know what I was thinkin that moment. I was about to, say something like "aye, well I hate talkin on AIM, give me your cell phone #, so I can call you up" But it was late, I dont feel like wakin up my family, with a phone conversation, so I stick to AIM.

AND no, i dont not always chat with girls on AIM. I been thinkin the whole last night, and this morning. I came to my senses what I did what stupid and quite boring. Thats why I came to ask you guys, for advice on what should I work on. Thats all I'm asking for, guys.. I hope you understand where I'm comin from.

LikRetsam, what are some "not chump" opener do you recommend then?

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by aznxboi
LikRetsam, what are some "not chump" opener do you recommend then?
Anything that doesn't have to do with what you used. I used to use such lines back in the 4th grade. You do not steer the convo in such freaky ways at the begining. If things lead up to how everyone is a sheep but she stands out, then fine. But not out of the blue. Conversation: Topic to topic with a logical link between them.

aznxboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LikRetsam
Conversation: Topic to topic with a logical link between them.
Hmmm alright, I'm might got an idea. But I dont want to risk, starting another conversation, with her, that might make me regret it again. So, do you have any good examples up your sleeve? That would greatly helpful. AND thanks xomel for your examples. You really made me, got somewhat of an idea.

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Puts a leash on Likretsam...HEEL, HEEL, BOY. lol:p

Aznxboi I believe you got that idea of yours from David DeAngelo?
You had the right intentions but it didn't come out the right way. I think that whole idea is wrong. Women get really pissed when you try to manipulate them or tell them you have them figured out.

Don't tell em' you know anything. Just SHOW them. Trust me, they'll know when you've figured them out. You'll know too because they'll be spending hours upon hours talking on the phone with their other girlfriends about how great you are. And how you always know how to say the right things, exc.

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That whole thing is just creepy. I don't know why you're trying to make all these emotional connections that you don't have place or certainty to make, but quit it, it's not going to help you. I don't care if you had the number or not, talk to a girl like that and they'll just think you're a horny punkcreep.

Try a different approach. Maybe something upbeat and actually interesting. If you talk to your boys like that, you'd probably be the one they never call when they are heading to the park to play ball, even when they need a 6th.

I really need some advice, I cant let this opportunity slip away.. She one challengin girl, and I sure love her tyle, the type that I want.. But i cant manage to get through her
You know why you can't get through to her?

It's BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T LIKE YOU.

If she was interested in you, she'd make it easy to get through to her. She'd practically throw herself at you given you made the right moves.

But you haven't.

And this creepy wannabe emotional connection isn't helping much either. Woman friends talk. Men go out and do stuff. YOU... well, I don't know what you're doing, but it seems like you're trying to end the woman circle of chitter chatter. Drop it. Not only that, you are focusing WAY too much on a girl who isn't interested. You love her style? That's why you're after her?

BULLSHIT.

You think she's hot, you think she's cute, you think she's ultra fine, whatever. The type you want? The type that doesn't want you? Give it a break.

What you want to do is find out if a woman is as interested in you as you are in her as soon as possible and before making all these emotional attachments. You obsess and put way too much time in someone who probably isn't going to go on a date with you anyways.

Want some advice? Quit being a pansy.

This is what you do. You get up, drop the computer talk, don't think that you can replace computer talk with phone talk either, it doesn't work, go to school, learn, meet a cute girl, GET THE NUMBER, call her up, invite her to do something OUTSIDE OF SCHOOL, basically anything where she has the choice to go out with your or not. She goes, cool, she doesn't go, move on, and don't come here looking for ways to get her to go with you. You go on a date, you live your life, you succeed. What's this time wasting gibberish.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by aznxboi

Her: ...
Me: probably alot of ppl might think you're diff from them, but i know something that none of them know
Me: there really another side of u
Me: a side none of them get to see
Her: is there?
Her: um.. how do u know the other side of me?
Her: i like. met u 3 minutes ago.. err.. whateva
Me: i'll bet u a dollar right now, i know something no one who only known u for 3 min ever known
Her: and that is.....
Her: ur really beginning to scare me now..
Her: hahaha
Me: you may act tough, but u're actually extremely sensitive on the inside, if someone makes a negative comment to u, u might act like it doesn't bother u
thats not that bad of a thing to say if youre under the right circumstances.... for example if she was older or something....thats not something that you would say to a girl 21 years old and down.....also there was no reason for you to say something like that bc is not like if she was in any pedestal or anything.... and DONT say something like that online.....

you would usually say something like that when shes acting bratty and is thinks shes better than everyone and all that stupid **** hor girls do....oh and yea another thing is that the girl needs to be way above average hot....

I think you need a lot of experience with woman and be under the right circumstances to pull that off and for her to response positivly...

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
hay guys, im talking to a girl on the internet and trying to seduce her but it failed! where did i go wrong????

aznxboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, yea i really deserve to be make fun of this one. Hmmm, she one ****y girl. She keep saying how cool she is, this and that. Well, since she ****y, I would respond back with more ****yness. AND see thats goes. Anyways, thanks yall. If you guys got any other suggestion, advice, comments and wanna flame me ( to motivate me, in a way) feel free. Thanks again!

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AIM convos dont mean ****, iv been done that route, hell i got girls who are like 13 on my MSN trying to turn me on and talk dirty, ill play back sometimes but there is no way in hell.

It means sh1t although can be good for your confidence

keep playing bro

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...You have 13 year odl girls trying to hit on you on the computer...
and sometimes you hit on the back? thats wrong?lol.
I sue AIM to talk to guys 95% of the time. the other 5% is spent talking to girls, trying to finalize plans.
don't use AIM often. I sue it too much eve so...but i always put up an away message.

high nrg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vincent
Don't be jealous because I've been chatting with babes online, all day,
wow. that was perfect.

Originally posted by xomel
1. what you said was scary
agreed.
dont pretend that you know her.
get to know her

teedo

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is maybe a little of topic, im sure a girl would recognize a aim convo she had right away, has any girl ever come to this site and read a post like this and realized its about her?