“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Friendzoned me after we already banged, saying she doesn't want to get emotionally attached to me because her ex is in her life

Abethatguy

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 9, 2019
Messages
76
Reaction score
21
Location
The zone
Right now I’m just going to avoid reaching out to her, but not in a p**** way, just a mature way. No spite, nothing. We’ll see how that goes
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Abethatguy

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 9, 2019
Messages
76
Reaction score
21
Location
The zone
Right now I’m out hanging with an attractive female friend whom she never met, posted it on IG to demonstrate SMV
 

Abethatguy

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 9, 2019
Messages
76
Reaction score
21
Location
The zone
I dont know but if you fck her again. More aggression. I dont condone hurting women at all but make her feel that you could easily by the way you fck her. Strength.
Definitely. We used to play fight before ****ing, with hair pulling, slapping, spanking, me manhandling her etc
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
I dont know but if you fck her again. More aggression. I dont condone hurting women at all but make her feel that you could easily by the way you fck her. Strength.
Control agression, but always be careful to not over do it. Careful calibration.


From experience it make them wet af
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2019
Messages
170
Reaction score
80
And she's banging strangers
You're not her priority anymore in her priorities rank. her Interest faded away, It doesn't necessarily means she's banging her ex, it could just an exscuse to covertly say you ain't her priority anymore, there's something else going on better and more exciting in her life. Maybe you did something wrong and the competition anxiety is gone, maybe you puked everything about you and your veil of mistery is gone and she found a better prospect.....,
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
You're not her priority anymore in her priorities rank. her Interest faded away, It doesn't necessarily means she's banging her ex, it could just an exscuse to covertly say you ain't her priority anymore, there's something else going on better and more exciting in her life. Maybe you did something wrong and the competition anxiety is gone, maybe you puked everything about you and your veil of mistery is gone and she founf a better prospect.....,
+1

@OP this why every guru in red pill or pickup say ABUNDANCE.

YOU ARE CUCKED.

OP, man up. Grow a pair of nuts. #nextSet.

I lead. She follows or next. Repeat till dead or **** falls off.

Compliance is GOAT STATUS.

High interest level is indicative of her following your lead. Any ambiguity = #next
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Abethatguy

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 9, 2019
Messages
76
Reaction score
21
Location
The zone
You're not her priority anymore in her priorities rank. her Interest faded away, It doesn't necessarily means she's banging her ex, it could just an exscuse to covertly say you ain't her priority anymore, there's something else going on better and more exciting in her life. Maybe you did something wrong and the competition anxiety is gone, maybe you puked everything about you and your veil of mistery is gone and she found a better prospect.....,
her ex definitely is in the picture, all our friends know about him, he knows about me, and he calls her repeatedly when I’m with her. I know much more about her than she does about me honestly, and I’ve known her for half a year at this point
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
I get it "she's banging strangers why wont she bang me?" your ego is hurt.
Personally, I would have been out at the "she's banging strangers" but, apparently, you're only going after the lay

this is the kind of crap you have to muddle thru when you only go after the lay
 

Abethatguy

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 9, 2019
Messages
76
Reaction score
21
Location
The zone
+1

@OP this why every guru in red pill or pickup say ABUNDANCE.

YOU ARE CUCKED.

OP, man up. Grow a pair of nuts. #nextSet.

I lead. She follows or next. Repeat till dead or **** falls off.

Compliance is GOAT STATUS.

High interest level is indicative of her following your lead. Any ambiguity = #next
I’m not chasing after her or anything, I haven’t talked to her since she last came over. I’m spinning plates but wanna know how to manage this one
 

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2019
Messages
170
Reaction score
80
her ex definitely is in the picture, all our friends know about him, he knows about me, and he calls her repeatedly when I’m with her. I know much more about her than she does about me honestly, and I’ve known her for half a year at this point
Girls comunicate covertly. Girls gotta know 0.1% about you, just enough to trigger their imagination , they costantly got to stay in a state of anxiety and gussing. It's not who knows more, it's about familiarity, it's about how much crap about you you told to her.

all our friends know about him, he knows about me, and he calls her repeatedly when I’m with her
That's cuckolding, and probably she's fvcking an alpha (or as she called " strangers") that neither you and her ex is talking about
 
Last edited:

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2019
Messages
170
Reaction score
80
I’m not chasing after her or anything, I haven’t talked to her since she last came over. I’m spinning plates but wanna know how to manage this one
You ain't spinning this plate, it dropped

YOu ain't applying plates theory, read it, and swallow the red pill. If you red and understood the plates theory, why you made this thread?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
All I asked, is if going no contact will change anything, that’s really all I’m asking
Quite possibly will change her attitude if she is attracted to you enough.
If she is, the silence will make her imagination run wild as she sees you slipping away from her, she will approach you then and you call the shots…
If she’s not that hot on you, she’s a goner…
 

Abethatguy

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 9, 2019
Messages
76
Reaction score
21
Location
The zone
Quite possibly will change her attitude if she is attracted to you enough.
If she is, the silence will make her imagination run wild as she sees you slipping away from her, she will approach you then and you call the shots…
If she’s not that hot on you, she’s a goner…
From the beginning she’s been really touchy feely with me, she told her friends she wanted to **** me before we banged, and she’s stated that she thinks I’m attractive, I don’t think any of that disappeared
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top