Abethatguy
Don Juan
Right now I’m just going to avoid reaching out to her, but not in a p**** way, just a mature way. No spite, nothing. We’ll see how that goes
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
lol how do I make next time happen?Secs sucked. Fck better next time.
Definitely. We used to play fight before ****ing, with hair pulling, slapping, spanking, me manhandling her etcI dont know but if you fck her again. More aggression. I dont condone hurting women at all but make her feel that you could easily by the way you fck her. Strength.
Control agression, but always be careful to not over do it. Careful calibration.I dont know but if you fck her again. More aggression. I dont condone hurting women at all but make her feel that you could easily by the way you fck her. Strength.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
You're not her priority anymore in her priorities rank. her Interest faded away, It doesn't necessarily means she's banging her ex, it could just an exscuse to covertly say you ain't her priority anymore, there's something else going on better and more exciting in her life. Maybe you did something wrong and the competition anxiety is gone, maybe you puked everything about you and your veil of mistery is gone and she found a better prospect.....,And she's banging strangers
NEXTWhat are the chances that we **** again if I play my cards right, realistically
She's the low hanging fruit type of woman who is like a turd you flush down the toilet. Treat accordingly. Aim higher.And she's banging strangers
+1You're not her priority anymore in her priorities rank. her Interest faded away, It doesn't necessarily means she's banging her ex, it could just an exscuse to covertly say you ain't her priority anymore, there's something else going on better and more exciting in her life. Maybe you did something wrong and the competition anxiety is gone, maybe you puked everything about you and your veil of mistery is gone and she founf a better prospect.....,
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
her ex definitely is in the picture, all our friends know about him, he knows about me, and he calls her repeatedly when I’m with her. I know much more about her than she does about me honestly, and I’ve known her for half a year at this pointYou're not her priority anymore in her priorities rank. her Interest faded away, It doesn't necessarily means she's banging her ex, it could just an exscuse to covertly say you ain't her priority anymore, there's something else going on better and more exciting in her life. Maybe you did something wrong and the competition anxiety is gone, maybe you puked everything about you and your veil of mistery is gone and she found a better prospect.....,
I’m not chasing after her or anything, I haven’t talked to her since she last came over. I’m spinning plates but wanna know how to manage this one+1
@OP this why every guru in red pill or pickup say ABUNDANCE.
YOU ARE CUCKED.
OP, man up. Grow a pair of nuts. #nextSet.
I lead. She follows or next. Repeat till dead or **** falls off.
Compliance is GOAT STATUS.
High interest level is indicative of her following your lead. Any ambiguity = #next
Girls comunicate covertly. Girls gotta know 0.1% about you, just enough to trigger their imagination , they costantly got to stay in a state of anxiety and gussing. It's not who knows more, it's about familiarity, it's about how much crap about you you told to her.her ex definitely is in the picture, all our friends know about him, he knows about me, and he calls her repeatedly when I’m with her. I know much more about her than she does about me honestly, and I’ve known her for half a year at this point
That's cuckolding, and probably she's fvcking an alpha (or as she called " strangers") that neither you and her ex is talking aboutall our friends know about him, he knows about me, and he calls her repeatedly when I’m with her
You ain't spinning this plate, it droppedI’m not chasing after her or anything, I haven’t talked to her since she last came over. I’m spinning plates but wanna know how to manage this one
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
it's better of what you're doing know for sureAll I asked, is if going no contact will change anything, that’s really all I’m asking
Well I’m not doing anything right now.it's better of what you're doing know for sure
Quite possibly will change her attitude if she is attracted to you enough.All I asked, is if going no contact will change anything, that’s really all I’m asking
From the beginning she’s been really touchy feely with me, she told her friends she wanted to **** me before we banged, and she’s stated that she thinks I’m attractive, I don’t think any of that disappearedQuite possibly will change her attitude if she is attracted to you enough.
If she is, the silence will make her imagination run wild as she sees you slipping away from her, she will approach you then and you call the shots…
If she’s not that hot on you, she’s a goner…
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.