"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Friendship with women

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2019
Messages
1,607
Reaction score
1,330
Location
random
I want to point out that your preferences and assumptions are coloring your commentary here.
definitely yes on this I do that.

good luck, as I said in the past you seem to like your setup and it works for you. as they say, party on :)
 

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2019
Messages
1,607
Reaction score
1,330
Location
random
It's not a big deal unless you're a newbie who's unplugging. Otherwise, you should be able to deal with a girl you find attractive who's currently unavailable vs. one who is available. That's all there is to it.
agree, from the perspective of the man and the wording you use. the man can manage it or just not worry or think about it, and if the unavailable girl becomes available for just a brief moment one time it's all good. the guy that she is supposed to be with, would not agree. I don't have any problem being a friend to a woman, I have a problem with other men being a friend to any LTR of mine. It is for sure a double standard.
 
Top