Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Friendship with women

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to point out that your preferences and assumptions are coloring your commentary here.
definitely yes on this I do that.

good luck, as I said in the past you seem to like your setup and it works for you. as they say, party on :)

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking about this - do any of you have real friendships with women? Some people say that you should never be friends with women or at least with women you find attractive and I somewhat agree, however... I also have some friends that are women and they are actually good friends that I have known for many years. The wall also comes into play, because a girl that you used to find attractive can become unattractive and therefore you can genuinely both end up just wanting to be friends.
It's not a big deal unless you're a newbie who's unplugging. Otherwise, you should be able to deal with a girl you find attractive who's currently unavailable vs. one who is available. That's all there is to it.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not a big deal unless you're a newbie who's unplugging. Otherwise, you should be able to deal with a girl you find attractive who's currently unavailable vs. one who is available. That's all there is to it.
agree, from the perspective of the man and the wording you use. the man can manage it or just not worry or think about it, and if the unavailable girl becomes available for just a brief moment one time it's all good. the guy that she is supposed to be with, would not agree. I don't have any problem being a friend to a woman, I have a problem with other men being a friend to any LTR of mine. It is for sure a double standard.