Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Friend ever Avoided U b/c of gurl?

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought it was bros before Hoes...............................BLUELEMOND!!!!!

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahahaha lol hahahahahaha nal im trying to get a point out really has this happened to u...its happening to me right now(Bluelemond)

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are an idiot..
maybe your friend is avoiding you because your an idiot?

more likely, he has more fun with the girl then he has with you..

you post some stupid title with no real message. and you want serious responses.

bluelemond? whats that? a member here? the guy who's avoiding you?

PM.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by E_ze05
I thought it was bros before Hoes...............................BLUELEMOND!!!!!
How bout you grow a pair and tell him to his face, ****.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sure its bros before hoes, unless your boy is out there having a good time and getting some.
no worries, your buddy will be back .
while hes out there in relationship world, you go ahead with your life and find some other things to do and a few other friends to hang with also.
when you start having a ltr your buddy will understand when you dont have time to hang with him alot also.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
sure its bros before hoes, unless your boy is out there having a good time and getting some.
no worries, your buddy will be back .
while hes out there in relationship world, you go ahead with your life and find some other things to do and a few other friends to hang with also.
when you start having a ltr your buddy will understand when you dont have time to hang with him alot also.
lol.
if i didn't already know you were female, i'd know after that post.

You'd be surprised with how incorrect that is.

Although its almost logical, in practise, it doesn't happen.

If a guy ditches his best mates for a girl, things will never again be the same.

consider this.

You've been best mates since your 10. and at 18-23 one of you gets a girlfriend. A girl he's known for as little as 2 weeks, and he leaves the friend of 8-13 years behind like a peice of crap. It happens everyday and its not right.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If he is avoiding you because of a girl, did you ever think about why?

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get off my internet

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I avoid some "friends" because of the people they date. I had mad problems with my former room mate becaue of his crazy girlfriend...If you search my name i think I outlined the whole ordeal a little while back. N E way I think it's perfectly normal not to hang out with one of your friends becuase of who they're dating. Obviously their availailty has changed, so there are gonna be times when you can't hang out with your boy as much. But also if your girlfirend is annoying and you're pretty much the only person you know who can tolorate hanging out with her, the don't be suprised if you find yourself spending most of your friday nights with just her.

C00L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
some homos up in this thread.

best thing to do is kick both of those scumbags to the curb. when the relationship fails (oh and it WILL fail) hes gonna be like "boohoo wheres my friends now i dont got a gf no more waahhhhh". then you wont be around, instead you will be doing other pimp **** (hopefully) and he will be left alone...

left alone in a world that has grown cold... so cold...

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, they vocalized " you are an idiot " ...that was funny. Anyways, what does this post mean? "bros before hoes" what's the point?