Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Nashville Pull 6/16/22

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a hyper-competitive place like Vegas, take her to the bar with you to get the drinks. You can’t even leave her alone at the bar table for five minutes while you get the drinks. Some other dude will sit down next to her in 3, 2, 1 seconds.
So say you get back to her with the drinks and find another guy sitting there.. Whats the play?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So say you get back to her with the drinks and find another guy sitting there.. Whats the play?
Muscle your way back in and she makes a choice you or him with her eyes/actions

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I only had that happen once. There was a third seat. I sat down, re-engaged her and ignored him. He left.

If there is no spare seat, maybe invite her to dance, and you both can abandon (him and) that table.

But prevention is better than the cure. That’s my only point.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can game girls in bars without buying drinks,
I'm 39 years old and have been eligible to go to bars for 18 years. I've bought a woman a drink in a bar less than 3 times in those 18 years and it hasn't affected anything related to pickup.

Buying drinks as a part of pickup is so 1970s-1990s. I can't believe I'm wasting time even discussing it.

Now, I have bought women drinks on dates, many of which were arranged via swipe app. That's complete horse shiit and I've gotten soaked for way too many free drinks that didn't result in me getting sex.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'll buy you a drink, but it won't be here. Tell me when you are ready to go."

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 39 years old and have been eligible to go to bars for 18 years. I've bought a woman a drink in a bar less than 3 times in those 18 years and it hasn't affected anything related to pickup.

Buying drinks as a part of pickup is so 1970s-1990s. I can't believe I'm wasting time even discussing it.

Now, I have bought women drinks on dates, many of which were arranged via swipe app. That's complete horse shiit and I've gotten soaked for way too many free drinks that didn't result in me getting sex.
Yeah, you absolutely don’t need to buy girls drinks lol. It’s just crucial to make sure you don’t get used for them. Nothing worse than that!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, you absolutely don’t need to buy girls drinks lol. It’s just crucial to make sure you don’t get used for them. Nothing worse than that!
I got soaked for way too many free drinks on swipe apps arranged dates without them giving me access to their vaginas. I'd rather have fewer dates but higher quality dates.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got soaked for way too many free drinks on swipe apps arranged dates without them giving me access to their vaginas. I'd rather have fewer dates but higher quality dates.
Gotta screen. First for high interest, and then compliance as a lot of post-epiphany women will feign high interest. Do this (and this goes for anybody) and the date quality will go up.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta screen. First for high interest, and then compliance as a lot of post-epiphany women will feign high interest. Do this (and this goes for anybody) and the date quality will go up.
Screening is way easier said than done. I found it problematic. I exited the swipe app channel as a means of arranging dates and focused on in-person efforts. I'd rather start the entire interaction with some in-person experience. Even in-person screening is problematic AF. I've had females agree to dates, then weasel out of them with a pre-date text. They probably did me a favor though in that case.