"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

FR: Nashville Pull 6/16/22

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
So say you get back to her with the drinks and find another guy sitting there.. Whats the play?
Muscle your way back in and she makes a choice you or him with her eyes/actions
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,390
Reaction score
5,132
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
So say you get back to her with the drinks and find another guy sitting there.. Whats the play?
I only had that happen once. There was a third seat. I sat down, re-engaged her and ignored him. He left.

If there is no spare seat, maybe invite her to dance, and you both can abandon (him and) that table.

But prevention is better than the cure. That’s my only point.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
You can game girls in bars without buying drinks,
I'm 39 years old and have been eligible to go to bars for 18 years. I've bought a woman a drink in a bar less than 3 times in those 18 years and it hasn't affected anything related to pickup.

Buying drinks as a part of pickup is so 1970s-1990s. I can't believe I'm wasting time even discussing it.

Now, I have bought women drinks on dates, many of which were arranged via swipe app. That's complete horse shiit and I've gotten soaked for way too many free drinks that didn't result in me getting sex.
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,066
Reaction score
1,701
Age
29
I'm 39 years old and have been eligible to go to bars for 18 years. I've bought a woman a drink in a bar less than 3 times in those 18 years and it hasn't affected anything related to pickup.

Buying drinks as a part of pickup is so 1970s-1990s. I can't believe I'm wasting time even discussing it.

Now, I have bought women drinks on dates, many of which were arranged via swipe app. That's complete horse shiit and I've gotten soaked for way too many free drinks that didn't result in me getting sex.
Yeah, you absolutely don’t need to buy girls drinks lol. It’s just crucial to make sure you don’t get used for them. Nothing worse than that!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Yeah, you absolutely don’t need to buy girls drinks lol. It’s just crucial to make sure you don’t get used for them. Nothing worse than that!
I got soaked for way too many free drinks on swipe apps arranged dates without them giving me access to their vaginas. I'd rather have fewer dates but higher quality dates.
 

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,050
Reaction score
4,863
I got soaked for way too many free drinks on swipe apps arranged dates without them giving me access to their vaginas. I'd rather have fewer dates but higher quality dates.
Gotta screen. First for high interest, and then compliance as a lot of post-epiphany women will feign high interest. Do this (and this goes for anybody) and the date quality will go up.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Gotta screen. First for high interest, and then compliance as a lot of post-epiphany women will feign high interest. Do this (and this goes for anybody) and the date quality will go up.
Screening is way easier said than done. I found it problematic. I exited the swipe app channel as a means of arranging dates and focused on in-person efforts. I'd rather start the entire interaction with some in-person experience. Even in-person screening is problematic AF. I've had females agree to dates, then weasel out of them with a pre-date text. They probably did me a favor though in that case.
 
Top