Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Double Booked on a Saturday Night...here we go!

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This is a long one, but I am pretty freaking proud of myself for the way I handled date 2, specifically.

So, following Guru's advice, I double booked tonight. Both for a 9:30pm start time. One actually was running late because an event she was working at prior to meeting up ran over, which I half expected, so it ended up working out well...I'm actually thankful this happened because I have no idea how I would have handled having two women meeting up with me at the same time. I would have been way out of my comfort zone with that...

First one showed up on time, and was just OK...looked like she gained about 15-20lbs from her pics. And she was pretty boring. So after about 20 minutes I just said I had to get up early and walked her to her car. She tried to kiss me but I turned my cheek and told her to drive safe.

Walked back in after she left, other woman texted me she was a few minutes away. She came in and I was pleasantly surprised. She looked like a 6.5 in her pics but she looked really sexy tonight. I'd give her a 7. Nice body, great butt, long hair.

Got us a drink, sat down in a corner booth, and we started talking for a little while. About 15 minutes in I asked if she was good at darts. She said she was OK, so I said let's find out and got up and walked over to the dart board. We made a bet, best 2 out of 3 games, loser has to buy next drink. So of course I win the first and last game, she won the middle game(even tho I really should have won...some stupid technicality). So we go over and she sits on a bar chair and orders our drinks. I was a little unsure of this one. I hadn't received much in the way of IOI's. However, I hadn't received much in the way of IOD's either. I had a neutral read, she wasn't showing her hand.

During the dart game I started making small incursions into her space and doing some kino. I pretended I was "trying to throw her off her game" by leaning in and rubbing her neck and shoulders and telling her she smelled really good, by stroking her hair, standing behind her and pressing hard into her butt(not with a hard on), etc...I did this 5 to 6 different times throughout the course of our games---maybe about 40 minutes total. She didn't pull away at all, let me do whatever I was doing, but gave me no indicator either that she liked it. So I just said "Fvck it", I'm going to keep going at it.

The first sign I took as positive was as she was sitting in the chair after ordering our drinks at the bar, she kind of turned sideways towards me as I was standing and opened her one leg outside of me so it gave me a natural path to stand in between her leg and the bar, and she rested her leg against my back. We get up and go to a booth, this time a different booth and as I slide towards the middle, she also slides in towards the middle. Now I know its about to be on. A woman who is not interested is going to make sure she stays on one side of the booth.

So we are talking some more and I slowly put my arm over the top of the booth behind her, then eventually drop my hand and arm down along her neck and start massaging it. She moves closer to me and turns her back a little towards me so I have a better position to continue. Then she puts her other hand on my knee and starts slowly rubbing it. Now Its time to go for the kill. I put my hand on top of hers and start moving it up the inside of my thigh. No resistance at all. She keeps moving her hand up, and up, and up, and finally I take it and put it directly on my c0ck. She rubs it for about 20 or 30 seconds and then moves it to the inside of my other leg. I lean in and tell her she smells really good again, taking a small nibble of her ear lobe as I pull away, and then give her a soft kiss on her neck. She leans back into me and I reach up and turn her face towards me and just kiss her. And she got really, really, really into it. She turns her body towards me and I pull her into me and start stroking and gently tugging on her hair. I lean in and whisper in her ear "You look so fvcking sexy tonight"...to which she responds by kissing me even harder and more passionately and then takes her hand and starts rubbing my c0ck again...this time more aggressively. So I reach down and start rubbing the inside of her thighs, then reach up and start rubbing her pvssy over her jeans...she starts breathing shallower and shorter and I tell her "Let's get out of here." She says "Where are we going?" And I tell her "Outside to get some fresh air." I freaking love that line!! It works everytime!!

So as we are walking, I grab her hand and then I just stop and kiss her, we start making out again. It starts raining a little bit, so I take her underneath the parking garage and push her up against the side of the building, lifting her arms up over her head and pinning them to the wall. She got REALLY turned on by that. She starts rubbing her pvssy up against my c0ck as I tease her by keeping my face just out of kissing range and slowly go in and when she tried to kiss me back away just out of range again. I do that 2 or 3 times then finally let her kiss me and she is going crazy. Then I let go of her hands, and grab under her butt and pick her up against the wall, where she REALLY starts grinding against me. Then security drives by and says "You need to take that somewhere else!!". And I tell him "It's all her fault" and she laughs and smacks me, as I grab her hand and lead her to her car.

So we start making out again outside the car and I say "Let's get in so we don't get wet." We get in, talk for about 5 minutes, I lean my seat back as far as it will go, and then we start going at it. And I mean going at it! She leans over the console, and keeps kissing me, and again her hand goes to my c0ck. She starts rubbing it even more aggressively, grabbing it, etc...I'm like "You aren't giving me brushburn!"(jean brushburn is a muthafvcka!!), so I unzip my jeans, unbuckle my belt and she does the rest. She pulls down my boxers and starts manhandling my c0ck...breathing getting shallower and shorter again, I start rubbing on her breasts, reaching inside and playing with her nipples. I grab her hair, wrap it around my wrist and pull her head back and whisper in her ear "stroke that fvcking c0ck!" and she happily obliges...

I reach down and start rubbing her pvssy over her jeans again, and as I start unbuckling her belt she whispers "I'm on my period..." Does BITG let a little thing like that stop him? Hell Fvck no. I keep going and whisper, "Well, there's always anal." And she is like "What??" So I'm like "Anal...haven't you ever done it before?" And she is like "I have, but I'm not a big fan of it..." So I tell her "That's allright...they must not have done it right...I'll have to show you how to do it properly one day..." And she is like "OK..." and she starts kissing me again...I keep unbuckling her pants, and she actually ends up having to help me out(her belt was a pain the ass!)...unzip her jeans, tell her to lick my fingers, and reach down and start fingering the hell out of her. She is moaning and screaming so loud I thought security would be coming over. I pull her into me, grab her hair and pull on it and whisper in her ear "I want to bend you over the top of this hood and fvck the sh!t out of you! Would you like that?" She didn't answer, so I kept pulling on her hair harder and asking until the third time when she whispers "Yes...I want you to fvck me!!!"

She keeps jacking me off, and I tell her "You really want to suck this c0ck don't you?" And she is like "No I don't". My response? "Yes you do." So I grab her hair and push her head down and tell her to "suck it", and she puts it in her mouth a few times, but it wasn't very good---teeth kept getting caught on it, so I told her to just spit on it and keep jacking it off.

Then right as I was probably going to make her cvm from fingering her, I see the flashing lights of a truck coming closer. Fvck! Security! I was like "Oh sh!t! Security!" She jumped back, I jumped back, she zipped up, I zipped up, and that was pretty much that...

But the bigger surprise----it wasn't security! Nope! Dump truck! WTF is a dump truck doing in a mall parking lot at 1AM???...but that killed everything...

Then she starts asking lots of questions..."Do I always do this type of thing on my first dates?" "Do I always sleep with women on the first dates?" "How many women have I slept with on the first date?" "Do I cheat on women?" "How long was my longest relationship?" etc, etc...

Some of them I answer, some I them I joke off, some of them I don't answer...I can tell she is looking at me trying to figure me out. So I call her out on it and say "You are really sizing me up, huh?" and she says "no...I don't know what to think about you yet." and I tell her "I know what you think about me---you like me and you are sexually attracted to me." and she says "I don't know you well enough to like you yet" and I say "well, you like what you've seen so far" and she says "I can't disagree with that"...she says that I'm different from a lot of the guys she has dated in the past, and I say "Why's that because I'm very sexual and push the envelope?" and she says "Yes" and that a couple of the guys she went on a few dates with never even kissed her, and then told me no guy has ever done what I did on the first date, that her last boyfriend was the closest, but he just kissed her on the first date and then pushed the envelope on date 2...

Didn't bang her, but I was about to and then logistics got us fvcked up. Grrr....I'll take care of business properly on date 2. She didn't even get my "A" fingering game because of the way she was positioned in the car and her jeans still being on...that was only a "C-" maybe and she was still loving it...

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Takeaways from this encounter and long FR:

1) Don't wait for a woman to give you an IOI to go for what you want. You will likely lose out on lays you could have gotten. Some women just are hard to read.

2) When you go for what you want, do so aggressively, and do not give up at first resistance. I pushed the envelope several times with her, including saying some pretty wild stuff to her that ended up getting her super hot and bothered to the point we would have fvcked if it wasn't for that damn truck...

3) Lead her and she will follow, especially if she likes you and its leading towards something more.

4) My favorite response to "Where are we going" is officially "Outside to get some fresh air". It ALWAYS works.

5) I brought my "A" game tonight. Did mostly everything right up until getting c0ckblocked by the Security/Dump truck combo. No matter, I easily did enough things right that she is going to want to get laid out sometime next week.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The man thing this reminds me of is how much I hated having to have sex in the car when I was a teenager.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
zekko said:
The man thing this reminds me of is how much I hated having to have sex in the car when I was a teenager.
It did suck but we were both 20-30 minutes from our houses and I figured I had a better chance of going for it there versus letting things cool off and letting her think for that long...I'll get that next date.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice work...too bad you weren't at a place closer to where you live you would have banged her for sure...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
marmel75 said:
Nice work...too bad you weren't at a place closer to where you live you would have banged her for sure...
Yeah I was kicking myself because there is a cool bar we could have went to instead that would have been under 10 minutes from her house...guess I should pay closer attention to where they live. Lol

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I always say BITG, when you go for the bang OVERTLY, the first-date dynamic changes. Now it's no longer you pursuing her after the first date; now she is pursuing you. Though, you didn't bang her, you certainly maximized your efforts, given your location and her period. Next time, pick a spot closer to home. Let them drive to you.

I didn't update my thread. But this weekend, I took a 9 out on a first date. I didn't care for IOIs, reading my target, or escalation. Instead, I went for the kiss FOUR times in the first one hour--ALL ATTEMPTS REJECTED. How's that for confidence?

I banged her three hours later.

Gentlemen, ALWAYS GO FOR THE BANG.

Also: Once you double-book, single-books feel like failures.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
guru1000 said:
Like I always say BITG, when you go for the bang OVERTLY, the first-date dynamic changes. Now it's no longer you pursuing her after the first date; now she is pursuing you. Though, you didn't bang her, you certainly maximized your efforts, given your location and her period. Next time, pick a spot closer to home. Let them drive to you.

I didn't update my thread. But this weekend, I took a 9 out on a first date. I didn't care for IOIs, reading my target, or escalation. Instead, I went for the kiss FOUR times in the first one hour--ALL ATTEMPTS REJECTED. How's that for confidence?

I banged her three hours later.

Gentlemen, ALWAYS GO FOR THE BANG.

Also: Once you double-book, single-books feel like failures.
Yeah, I really should have, but the place we were at is really cool and it's got a good vibe to it, always have pretty good success there for the most part...

I don't think she was really on her period....I was going pretty hard and no bloody finger. Think it's just one of those LMR things chicks say...we will see what happens, still haven't heard from her but I expect to...

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how old are you OP? how old was the woman?
I think you cannot get the bang on the first date if the chick isn't a total wh-ore.

I mean, you may behave that agressive and try to get the sex on a first date, but maybe it is counter productive sometimes? I mean, the woman may get offended?

I read somewhere that if you push for sex on the first date, maybe 2 or 3 out of 10 women wont want to see you again, but the rest will. Even if they do not let you bang them, this 70% wont get offended and will want to see you again.

Also...did you ever went on a first or second date, everything went well, you made out etc but you did not have sex...and the woman just lost interest after it?
It has happened to me a couple of times.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
pyros said:
how old are you OP? how old was the woman?
I think you cannot get the bang on the first date if the chick isn't a total wh-ore.

I mean, you may behave that agressive and try to get the sex on a first date, but maybe it is counter productive sometimes? I mean, the woman may get offended?

I read somewhere that if you push for sex on the first date, maybe 2 or 3 out of 10 women wont want to see you again, but the rest will. Even if they do not let you bang them, this 70% wont get offended and will want to see you again.

Also...did you ever went on a first or second date, everything went well, you made out etc but you did not have sex...and the woman just lost interest after it?
It has happened to me a couple of times.
I'm almost 38, she is 31 I believe.

You have the wrong mindset. Women don't need to be wh0res to fvck on the first date, they need to be turned on, feel some sort of connection and be attracted to you. That's pretty much it. You control 2 of those 3 things, and you have a lot of influence on the 3rd one.

It's not a man's job to c0ckblock himself. It's his job to go for what he wants. Men will find if they go for what they want with women they will get it far more often than they think they will.

Yes, and that's why you always try to I've sex, or at least get close enough to it the woman feels you will take care of that on date 2. If all you are doing is giving a kiss or not even that, you are losing out to guys that get at them sexually...

Woman WANT sex and all things being equal they will go for the guy they think will give it to them the way they want. They also feel men who act like that have lots of experience with women and know what they are doing since guys that don't will be afraid to express themselves sexually. No woman wants to be with a guy that doesn't know what he is doing with women or acts like he doesn't

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do none of your american's have a place you can close women- what's up with the car thing?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Lozboss said:
Do none of your american's have a place you can close women- what's up with the car thing?
Too far away from either of our houses...in my experience it needs to be fairly close or the woman has too much time to think and talk themselves out of it...

Especially with being in seperate vehicles.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:

Wrong.

I've been on an estimated 150 or so dates in the last 22 months.

• I've been 100% successful in securing second dates with women whom I aggressively attempted to or did fvck.
  • I've not been 100% successful in securing second dates with women whom I did not aggressively attempt to or did not fvck.

You don't need to be a statistician to recognize the common element here.

Women respect that you (1) are not afraid of your sexuality; (2) have balls. Pursuing sex on the first date exemplifies both.

I haven't banged every girl I have met on the first date. But since starting to aggressively pursue first-date sex, my first-date lays have tripled, and there was always a second date--IF I elected to have one.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
guru1000 said:
Wrong.

I've been on an estimated 150 or so dates in the last 22 months.

• I've been 100% successful in securing second dates with women whom I aggressively attempted to or did fvck.
  • I've not been 100% successful in securing second dates with women whom I did not aggressively attempt to or did not fvck.

You don't need to be a statistician to recognize the common element here.

Women respect that you (1) are not afraid of your sexuality; (2) have balls. Pursuing sex on the first date exemplifies both.

I haven't banged every girl I have met on the first date. But since starting to aggressively pursue first-date sex, my first-date lays have tripled, and there was always a second date--IF I elected to have one.
Do you typically contact them or wait for them to contact you? On the ones you almost bang but don't, specifically. Or do you do the same thing regardless. I typically wait at least 3 days to see if they text first, but just interested in seeing what you do...I'm having quite a bit of success following your methods so the more streamlined I can become the better...

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BackInTheGame78 said:
Do you typically contact them or wait for them to contact you? On the ones you almost bang but don't, specifically. Or do you do the same thing regardless. I typically wait at least 3 days to see if they text first, but just interested in seeing what you do...I'm having quite a bit of success following your methods so the more streamlined I can become the better...
Good question actually.

If she texts me that night, "I had a good time" or whatever, I will not respond. The next morning, I would respond with something like, "Hey, I had a great time too. You're an awesome chick. Def would like to do it again. What night are you this week to get together, Fri?"

If she texts me the next day, I will respond with the above to her text at any time the same day.

This cements the habit or her initiating, and you setting the date--her chasing you.

Now if she doesn't text me at all, I will text or call her the NEXT day. I do this to alleviate any buyers remorse that may arise due to her vulnerability. Sometimes, especially if you fvck them, they get pissed at themselves for being "easy," and the longer you let them linger in that emotion, the greater her animosity grows. When you text or call them the next day, you are sending the message that "hey, it's ok, you did great. I like you. I am going to stick around."

Her IL is already clearly high. You just need to mitigate potential buyers remorse.

The above applies to whether you have banged her or almost banged her. As long, you were aggressive sexually and she acceded in some way.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
guru1000 said:
Good question actually.

If she texts me that night, "I had a good time" or whatever, I will not respond. The next morning, I would respond with something like, "Hey, I had a great time too. You're an awesome chick. Def would like to do it again. What night are you this week to get together, Fri?"

If she texts me the next day, I will respond with the above to her text at any time the same day.

This cements the habit or her initiating, and you setting the date--her chasing you.

Now if she doesn't text me at all, I will text or call her the NEXT day. I do this to alleviate any buyers remorse that may arise due to her vulnerability. Sometimes, especially if you fvck them, they get pissed at themselves for being "easy," and the longer you let them linger in that emotion, the greater her animosity grows. When you text or call them the next day, you are sending the message that "hey, it's ok, you did great. I like you. I am going to stick around."

Her IL is already clearly high. You just need to mitigate potential buyers remorse.

The above applies to whether you have banged her or almost banged her. As long, you were aggressive sexually and she acceded in some way.
Haven't heard from her, would you recommend I text her tonight?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely! Say something like, "Hey, next time, let's pick a bar not so close to a dump truck ;)"

Her: Bla, bla, bla

You: Ya, <respond to her bla> Hey, btw, I had a great time last night. You're an awesome chick. Def would like to do it again. What night are you free this week to get together, Fri?"

Keep us posted.

Alexandar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually have been on two dates where my going for the bang backfired and the chick decided i was only in it for sex and that i had no class and backed off. so its not like its a never going to happen sort of thing.

but these are not women you want anything to do with anyways probably.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
But this weekend, I took a 9 out on a first date. I didn't care for IOIs, reading my target, or escalation. Instead, I went for the kiss FOUR times in the first one hour--ALL ATTEMPTS REJECTED. How's that for confidence?

I banged her three hours later
A hot girl on a first date told you to go tell hell 4 times in one hour, ends up taking off her clothes and having sex why you 270 min later? Bro something doesn't sound right.

Usually if the girl rejects you the first time and you try again, she may call the cops to make arrest. I understand the aggressiveness to "push for the bang" and "be a man" and stuff, but you have to be careful. If the girl is having an off day or is a little annoyed at anything, you could end up with criminal record.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Trump said:
A hot girl on a first date told you to go tell hell 4 times in one hour, ends up taking off her clothes and having sex why you 270 min later? Bro something doesn't sound right.

Usually if the girl rejects you the first time and you try again, she may call the cops to make arrest. I understand the aggressiveness to "push for the bang" and "be a man" and stuff, but you have to be careful. If the girl is having an off day or is a little annoyed at anything, you could end up with criminal record.
Being persistent can work wonders at times. There are a lot of times when the women will just give in and go with it, just because it's there, like "Well, whatever...he's not going to stop so what the hell I'll just go along with it I guess"

I've talked to multiple women who have pretty much said the same thing...weren't really into it, but just went along because eventually they got turned on enough for it to happen. Not saying this was the case here but being persistent works like magic many times...