Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Double Booked on a Saturday Night...here we go!

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
UPDATE:

This woman is all about me in a way I haven't had happen in a long time...been on 2 more dates with her and escalated more each date. 2 nd date included me placing her hand on my c0ck as we were in a bar playing trivia night and her rubbing it for a good 10 minutes...last date we went out to eat, bowled, ended up outside on a bar patio(I paid for dinner, she paid for bowling and drinks without me saying anything...she has paid for something on every date) where she was sitting on my lap dry fvcking me, making out and just basically all over me. We ended up in the backseat of my car massaging each other and she was all over me, I pulled my pants down and told her "I think you want this C0ck" and she grabbed it and gave me one of the best bl0wjobs I've ever gotten...it was freaking amazing...unfortunately this was in the middle of a parking lot so nothing else happened. It's going down next date tho, just need to figure out logistics.

It's really funny because at this point I'm not even "trying" anything with her. I'm just being me, and that seems to be more than enough for her. Our chemistry is really pretty crazy together. It's been quite a while since I met someone where we just clicked like this, especially not a woman this hot...she is a legit HB9. Just gorgeous. Had no idea forming this type of connection prior to and on the first date could be this powerful...

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
UPDATE:

This woman is all about me in a way I haven't had happen in a long time...been on 2 more dates with her and escalated more each date. 2 nd date included me placing her hand on my c0ck as we were in a bar playing trivia night and her rubbing it for a good 10 minutes...last date we went out to eat, bowled, ended up outside on a bar patio(I paid for dinner, she paid for bowling and drinks without me saying anything...she has paid for something on every date) where she was sitting on my lap dry fvcking me, making out and just basically all over me. We ended up in the backseat of my car massaging each other and she was all over me, I pulled my pants down and told her "I think you want this C0ck" and she grabbed it and gave me one of the best bl0wjobs I've ever gotten...it was freaking amazing...unfortunately this was in the middle of a parking lot so nothing else happened. It's going down next date tho, just need to figure out logistics.

It's really funny because at this point I'm not even "trying" anything with her. I'm just being me, and that seems to be more than enough for her. Our chemistry is really pretty crazy together. It's been quite a while since I met someone where we just clicked like this, especially not a woman this hot...she is a legit HB9. Just gorgeous. Had no idea forming this type of connection prior to and on the first date could be this powerful...
Hmmm...can't edit anymore?

Mods, please delete the post above this one as I posted it in the wrong thread...