“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

FR - " but you dont even know me"

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2024
Messages
263
Reaction score
153
Location
Houston Tx.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
Who said I was looking ? I ran into her. she fit my requirements. I did what I could

I don't know what else you want
I would argue you don't know what you want if your trying to find a date at a bar, this is what functional hobbies are for, bar hopping isn't functional, it's not something you can do on a consistent basis without experiencing adverse effects from.

Also, you have to consider her position: mate acquisition for women is a very circular thing because most women have a lot of ego and don't chase, so what they do instead is recreate their past successes, so what you want to do is channel this energy through an activity that isn't accessible to just anybody, the reason you do this is because you want to leverage her into scarcity as much as possible... Success at the bar for a woman is easily recreated which means she's going to be in abundance which is exactly what you saw, a woman with options and those options don't go away just because she's dating you, the bar options are super accessible.

So yes, rookie AF.
 

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2022
Messages
724
Reaction score
1,051
Age
35
Location
Tijuana, Mexico
I think a few are dismissing girl game here.

Women are definitely gaming you just as you are gaming them.

We often think that we are in control of the situation but they're also pulling strings here and there to get what they want, to reel you in or to keep the good ol’ orbiter in circulation.

Bites of info about their tactics so they're more easily recognized to put out fires would do the forum’s youngins a solid. Break some bread mf’ers.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2021
Messages
380
Reaction score
498
Her: but you don’t even know me
You: facts
And you continue on like you know her.

Subtle acknowledgment of her frame but you continue on in your frame.

Whose reality is stronger?
 

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,049
Reaction score
4,856
Her: but you don’t even know me
You: facts
And you continue on like you know her.

Subtle acknowledgment of her frame but you continue on in your frame.

Whose reality is stronger?
Adding "facts" to the k/cool/meh/fair short response arsenal.
 

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,049
Reaction score
4,856
U seem very agitated are you ok ?
I'm always agitated. You'd be cray not to be agitated in today's world. How you deal with the agitation is up to you but it's a very natural response to current conditions.

You're the one suggesting "axe throwing" on a date lolz.
 

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,414
Reaction score
7,928
Age
57
I won't refute this^^ BUT @Bingo-Player hasn't even asked her on a date yet! Does she even know he's available to date versus wanting a pen pal?

A man should show interest too, escalate, ask her out before a woman of quality is gonna go chasing him over the rainbow, come on.

Low level hoes, sure they'll go chasing. It depends on what type of girl you want.

Bingo said he's sick of those types yet he expects this girl to behave like them and chase him?

You cannot have it both ways, something's gotta give!

This girl has given you IOIs so what are you waiting for?

Where is @BeExcellent? She has written about this extensively! Which many of you guys have agreed with.
Agree 100%. See the How to Spot a Unicorn thread in the search bar. The paradox you describe is something I've found perplexing for years around here.

Man up & ask the woman out. Get her on a date or get rejected and get on with it. Why allow anyone to waste your time?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2024
Messages
263
Reaction score
153
Location
Houston Tx.
Agree 100%. See the How to Spot a Unicorn thread in the search bar. The paradox you describe is something I've found perplexing for years around here.

Man up & ask the woman out. Get her on a date or get rejected and get on with it. Why allow anyone to waste your time?
Rejection is better than regret. If you don’t at least try, then you will never know.
 
Top