Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For all you pvssies who STILL don't squat!

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and the phaggots who dont do chins/pull ups/dips. :D

also that article ...is it about squats or... a marathon of nice tight juicy arrrrrrrssssee ?? LMAO

TheStig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Meh, I cant even fit into my pants anymore, Im done with squats and deads for a while. Sucks because I really dont get much back growth when I dont do deads. Heavy squats are not for everyone, especially those like me that would be Branch Warren/Tom Platz overnight.
I wouldn't think your legs would explode in size too much if you only squat once maybe twice a week, and keep the reps to a minimum with high weight, because hypertrophy is what builds raw size. Heavier weights in a low rep range (1-5) will train the CNS to handle heavy weights and will build more compact, dense muscle.

When I started seriously squatting and deadlifting, my legs did grow a bit, nothing drastic though, probably because I always went for high weight - low reps.

You're right in saying squats aren't for everyone, but I think people play this card too much. The percentage of people who can't do squats is probably much lower than you think. In my opinion (and many others'), the positives far outweigh the negatives, if there are any.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I already squat, so I just enjoyed the hot fitness models :D

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Meh, I cant even fit into my pants anymore, Im done with squats and deads for a while. Sucks because I really dont get much back growth when I dont do deads. Heavy squats are not for everyone, especially those like me that would be Branch Warren/Tom Platz overnight.

i have the same problem actually , so ive been cutting on the squats
cant find any f**king jean that fits me :(

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“In a perfect world, 99% of the music being made wouldn’t make you question humanity and 100% of the training programs would get you big and strong. That ain’t the case, though.

Fortunately, there is a solution, and it’s not performing multiple sets of whatever cable Kegel exercise is being pushed as “The Answer.” Just a little hard, smart, basic work.

It’s boring, I agree. Do you want to be entertained or get big and strong?”- Jim Wendler

cuzza

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought that bollocks about squats releasing masses of hormones and the like had been put to bed?

And also - 'squats are functional'. EVERY exercise (99% anyway) are functional. It's difficult to think of one that isn't in some respect.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheStig said:
I wouldn't think your legs would explode in size too much if you only squat once maybe twice a week, and keep the reps to a minimum with high weight, because hypertrophy is what builds raw size. Heavier weights in a low rep range (1-5) will train the CNS to handle heavy weights and will build more compact, dense muscle.

When I started seriously squatting and deadlifting, my legs did grow a bit, nothing drastic though, probably because I always went for high weight - low reps.

You're right in saying squats aren't for everyone, but I think people play this card too much. The percentage of people who can't do squats is probably much lower than you think. In my opinion (and many others'), the positives far outweigh the negatives, if there are any.
I'm one of those people who got legs that grow no matter what I do (done everything from 5-20 reps, low and high volume). I can't even train calves anymore because they literally explode in size. I love squatting though. What works for me now is that I went from highbar narrow stance to lowbar wider stance squatting, squatting once every two weeks. Builds less mass on my legs.

If you have trouble with finding jeans there are bodybuilder jeans out there that actually look decent and got thin waist and massive ass/legs space.

For OP, I tried reading the article but I just don't have the mindpower to actually manage to read it with all those asses.

DanZy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lifeforce said:
I'm one of those people who got legs that grow no matter what I do (done everything from 5-20 reps, low and high volume). I can't even train calves anymore because they literally explode in size. I love squatting though. What works for me now is that I went from highbar narrow stance to lowbar wider stance squatting, squatting once every two weeks. Builds less mass on my legs.

If you have trouble with finding jeans there are bodybuilder jeans out there that actually look decent and got thin waist and massive ass/legs space.

For OP, I tried reading the article but I just don't have the mindpower to actually manage to read it with all those asses.
I'm sorry but I'm very doubtful. The calves claim just pushed it too far

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DanZy said:
I'm sorry but I'm very doubtful. The calves claim just pushed it too far
Got no reason to bull**** you. Fact is I trained my calves with one single set on leg workout.

here's a pic of my legs, calves are around 43-44 cm I think. Still playing catchup with my upper body, that's why I'm cutting back on leg work.

http://imageshack.com/a/img196/2875/0yaj.jpg

DanZy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lifeforce said:
Got no reason to bull**** you. Fact is I trained my calves with one single set on leg workout.

here's a pic of my legs, calves are around 43-44 cm I think. Still playing catchup with my upper body, that's why I'm cutting back on leg work.

I can see your point with regards to your legs, not so much your calves. Though your legs are mighty impressive.

Only reason I called bullsh1t was because calves do not grow like other muscles do and this is the internet, where people exaggerate a fvck ton.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks man. Quads kinda screws with the comparisons I think. But fair point, might as well start training them again. Point is still they grow very easy, some people get great response of training from their calves.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lifeforce said:

nice legs princess;););)

*no homo:rock: *

seriously though - I'm a little jealous - I am aiming for those quads

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
nice legs princess;););)

*no homo:rock: *

seriously though - I'm a little jealous - I am aiming for those quads
I feel pretty, ooh so pretty. :cheer: