Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Food shortages

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's coming. Get mentally, physically, and spiritually prepared for it.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
They already are and have been occurring for months now. Way late to the party.

Go shopping much?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Hasn’t it been the entire pandemic?
Pretty much. Always seems some shelves are virtually empty or things are out of stock on a seemingly rotating basis.

The last one I heard was that Mexico was having an avocado shortage and they would be harder to find over the next few months

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They already are and have been occurring for months now. Way late to the party.

Go shopping much?
What I mean is that it is going to get a lot worse.

What kind of source do you want? There's a fertilizer shortage which means that crop yields will be lower this year and much lower next year.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
What I mean is that it is going to get a lot worse.

What kind of source do you want? There's a fertilizer shortage which means that crop yields will be lower this year and much lower next year.
Guess the poor people will be back to eating Ramen

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
M

member160292

Food prices have been the lowest since the pandemic. Check out your local grocery store if you’re not in a third world country.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
The doomsday survival prepper community has been saying it’s TEOTWAWKI since the 70’s.

Many people fetishize a collapse - financial markets, social collapse, grid down, EMP, killer viruses…theres a scenario for all of them.

In any case it’s not good enough to just survive you have to live as well. A lot of the prepper community is in stage 5 adrenal failure because they’re always in fight or flight, it’s a horrible way to live.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The doomsday survival prepper community has been saying it’s TEOTWAWKI since the 70’s.

Many people fetishize a collapse - financial markets, social collapse, grid down, EMP, killer viruses…theres a scenario for all of them.

In any case it’s not good enough to just survive you have to live as well. A lot of the prepper community is in stage 5 adrenal failure because they’re always in fight or flight, it’s a horrible way to live.
Imo there's going to be a lot of people with adrenal fatigue, and it's a condition that sucks lol.

Nice to see it getting some recognition.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I agree. There's no point on stocking up anyway, if we reach the point of global food shortages there will be mass rioting and looting and food will become the least of your worries. If anything, it'll make you a more viable target.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been going on for a while now. Have a relative that works for a large company delivering a popular snack to stores. Often he gets way less carts than what he orders to deliver.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once spent an entire summer eating nothing but canned tuna, ramen noodles and chicken breasts .... I will be fine.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been OMAD since February, some days I skip food completely. I eat so little
now that I will be quite happy with meagre rations if that's all I can get.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Pretty much. Always seems some shelves are virtually empty or things are out of stock on a seemingly rotating basis.

The last one I heard was that Mexico was having an avocado shortage and they would be harder to find over the next few months

Mhhh.... I didnt know about that and I live in Mexico. I have never had any trouble actually finding avocado, but now that you mention it, most people been complaining for a while that the price of avocado has been increasing too much.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Mhhh.... I didnt know about that and I live in Mexico. I have never had any trouble actually finding avocado, but now that you mention it, most people been complaining for a while that the price of avocado has been increasing too much.
I am jealous about the women because I love love love Mexican and latina women...so hot in the bedroom and so sexy...beautiful races...amazing bodies...especially asses...

Are you in an area that has a lot of issues with the cartels?

Last edited:

Billtx49

Reaction score
@Plinco, yes there will be shortages on certain food and consumer items occasionally. This is expected coming out of the worldwide Covid production and transport disruptions. I also hear China isn’t even back up to full production speed yet…

On a personal side note, a favorite of mine, Butterball mixed white/dark turkey roasts haven’t been available to purchase in my area for over a year now and I hear T-day turkey’s will be much more expensive this year, but I’m not starving or stocking up on beans, beer, rice, and ammo yet …