Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Follow up to last thread

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to recap, chick from a place I do work at randomly adds me on fb. Talk a little, go out and make out that night, she messages as soon as she got home saying she had a great time then next day she goes silent.

Thursday I saw her working and she looked very depressed or disappointed. Sent a message asking her what’s up and didn’t really get much of an answer. Told her if she’s free on the weekend let me know, can get together and get her mind off whatever. No response. Friday she posts something like “omg what a night!” With a bunch of hearts. At that point I’m taking the hint and I’m over it.

Weird thing to me is she still likes a post I make on Sunday, and is always watching my stories right away. Have a date lined up with another chick on Saturday, but this one I just really don’t get at all.

Just curious on what you guys think is going on with her. She sought me out on fb and our date went pretty good, thinking she’s just seeing someone else but isn’t sure where that’s gunna go so still keeping tabs on me. Thoughts?

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should dck them the first night.
hindsight ya I probably should have. Pretty sure she was down and that might be all she was looking for idk. After dinner she got home and messaged that we could have gone to a bar. Sunday night and knowing we both had working in the morning I wasn’t thinking that direction at all

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to recap, chick from a place I do work at randomly adds me on fb. Talk a little, go out and make out that night, she messages as soon as she got home saying she had a great time then next day she goes silent.

Thursday I saw her working and she looked very depressed or disappointed. Sent a message asking her what’s up and didn’t really get much of an answer. Told her if she’s free on the weekend let me know, can get together and get her mind off whatever. No response. Friday she posts something like “omg what a night!” With a bunch of hearts. At that point I’m taking the hint and I’m over it.

Weird thing to me is she still likes a post I make on Sunday, and is always watching my stories right away. Have a date lined up with another chick on Saturday, but this one I just really don’t get at all.

Just curious on what you guys think is going on with her. She sought me out on fb and our date went pretty good, thinking she’s just seeing someone else but isn’t sure where that’s gunna go so still keeping tabs on me. Thoughts?
You validated her. You fed her ego. Then when she was riding the high of the ego boost you gave her, pursued the guy she wanted and "omg what a night." Lots of hearts was the results. AKA, dude facked her and you didnt

Next. Focus on your future dates, this one blew her chance with you. She gets nothing from you moving forward. And take the advice of a previous answer, stop dating coworkers

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
hindsight ya I probably should have. Pretty sure she was down and that might be all she was looking for idk. After dinner she got home and messaged that we could have gone to a bar. Sunday night and knowing we both had working in the morning I wasn’t thinking that direction at all
She pretty much told you "Why didn't you fvck me?"

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You validated her. You fed her ego. Then when she was riding the high of the ego boost you gave her, pursued the guy she wanted and "omg what a night." Lots of hearts was the results. AKA, dude facked her and you didnt

Next. Focus on your future dates, this one blew her chance with you. She gets nothing from you moving forward. And take the advice of a previous answer, stop dating coworkers
This is precisely it.