"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Follow up to last thread

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2014
Messages
673
Reaction score
208
Location
Los Angeles
Just to recap, chick from a place I do work at randomly adds me on fb. Talk a little, go out and make out that night, she messages as soon as she got home saying she had a great time then next day she goes silent.

Thursday I saw her working and she looked very depressed or disappointed. Sent a message asking her what’s up and didn’t really get much of an answer. Told her if she’s free on the weekend let me know, can get together and get her mind off whatever. No response. Friday she posts something like “omg what a night!” With a bunch of hearts. At that point I’m taking the hint and I’m over it.

Weird thing to me is she still likes a post I make on Sunday, and is always watching my stories right away. Have a date lined up with another chick on Saturday, but this one I just really don’t get at all.

Just curious on what you guys think is going on with her. She sought me out on fb and our date went pretty good, thinking she’s just seeing someone else but isn’t sure where that’s gunna go so still keeping tabs on me. Thoughts?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2014
Messages
673
Reaction score
208
Location
Los Angeles
You should dck them the first night.
hindsight ya I probably should have. Pretty sure she was down and that might be all she was looking for idk. After dinner she got home and messaged that we could have gone to a bar. Sunday night and knowing we both had working in the morning I wasn’t thinking that direction at all
 

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
Just to recap, chick from a place I do work at randomly adds me on fb. Talk a little, go out and make out that night, she messages as soon as she got home saying she had a great time then next day she goes silent.

Thursday I saw her working and she looked very depressed or disappointed. Sent a message asking her what’s up and didn’t really get much of an answer. Told her if she’s free on the weekend let me know, can get together and get her mind off whatever. No response. Friday she posts something like “omg what a night!” With a bunch of hearts. At that point I’m taking the hint and I’m over it.

Weird thing to me is she still likes a post I make on Sunday, and is always watching my stories right away. Have a date lined up with another chick on Saturday, but this one I just really don’t get at all.

Just curious on what you guys think is going on with her. She sought me out on fb and our date went pretty good, thinking she’s just seeing someone else but isn’t sure where that’s gunna go so still keeping tabs on me. Thoughts?
You validated her. You fed her ego. Then when she was riding the high of the ego boost you gave her, pursued the guy she wanted and "omg what a night." Lots of hearts was the results. AKA, dude facked her and you didnt

Next. Focus on your future dates, this one blew her chance with you. She gets nothing from you moving forward. And take the advice of a previous answer, stop dating coworkers
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,091
hindsight ya I probably should have. Pretty sure she was down and that might be all she was looking for idk. After dinner she got home and messaged that we could have gone to a bar. Sunday night and knowing we both had working in the morning I wasn’t thinking that direction at all
She pretty much told you "Why didn't you fvck me?"
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
You validated her. You fed her ego. Then when she was riding the high of the ego boost you gave her, pursued the guy she wanted and "omg what a night." Lots of hearts was the results. AKA, dude facked her and you didnt

Next. Focus on your future dates, this one blew her chance with you. She gets nothing from you moving forward. And take the advice of a previous answer, stop dating coworkers
This is precisely it.
 
Top