"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Follow up to last thread

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2014
Messages
673
Reaction score
208
Location
Los Angeles
Just to recap, chick from a place I do work at randomly adds me on fb. Talk a little, go out and make out that night, she messages as soon as she got home saying she had a great time then next day she goes silent.

Thursday I saw her working and she looked very depressed or disappointed. Sent a message asking her what’s up and didn’t really get much of an answer. Told her if she’s free on the weekend let me know, can get together and get her mind off whatever. No response. Friday she posts something like “omg what a night!” With a bunch of hearts. At that point I’m taking the hint and I’m over it.

Weird thing to me is she still likes a post I make on Sunday, and is always watching my stories right away. Have a date lined up with another chick on Saturday, but this one I just really don’t get at all.

Just curious on what you guys think is going on with her. She sought me out on fb and our date went pretty good, thinking she’s just seeing someone else but isn’t sure where that’s gunna go so still keeping tabs on me. Thoughts?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2014
Messages
673
Reaction score
208
Location
Los Angeles
You should dck them the first night.
hindsight ya I probably should have. Pretty sure she was down and that might be all she was looking for idk. After dinner she got home and messaged that we could have gone to a bar. Sunday night and knowing we both had working in the morning I wasn’t thinking that direction at all
 

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
Just to recap, chick from a place I do work at randomly adds me on fb. Talk a little, go out and make out that night, she messages as soon as she got home saying she had a great time then next day she goes silent.

Thursday I saw her working and she looked very depressed or disappointed. Sent a message asking her what’s up and didn’t really get much of an answer. Told her if she’s free on the weekend let me know, can get together and get her mind off whatever. No response. Friday she posts something like “omg what a night!” With a bunch of hearts. At that point I’m taking the hint and I’m over it.

Weird thing to me is she still likes a post I make on Sunday, and is always watching my stories right away. Have a date lined up with another chick on Saturday, but this one I just really don’t get at all.

Just curious on what you guys think is going on with her. She sought me out on fb and our date went pretty good, thinking she’s just seeing someone else but isn’t sure where that’s gunna go so still keeping tabs on me. Thoughts?
You validated her. You fed her ego. Then when she was riding the high of the ego boost you gave her, pursued the guy she wanted and "omg what a night." Lots of hearts was the results. AKA, dude facked her and you didnt

Next. Focus on your future dates, this one blew her chance with you. She gets nothing from you moving forward. And take the advice of a previous answer, stop dating coworkers
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,091
hindsight ya I probably should have. Pretty sure she was down and that might be all she was looking for idk. After dinner she got home and messaged that we could have gone to a bar. Sunday night and knowing we both had working in the morning I wasn’t thinking that direction at all
She pretty much told you "Why didn't you fvck me?"
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
You validated her. You fed her ego. Then when she was riding the high of the ego boost you gave her, pursued the guy she wanted and "omg what a night." Lots of hearts was the results. AKA, dude facked her and you didnt

Next. Focus on your future dates, this one blew her chance with you. She gets nothing from you moving forward. And take the advice of a previous answer, stop dating coworkers
This is precisely it.
 
Top