PoppedCollars
New Member
- Joined
- Dec 17, 2004
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 0
Problem solved.
Last edited:
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Overwhelmed and confused is basically ******** for saying, "I'm no longer interested in you, but I want to make it look like I'm complicated so I don't come off as a *****, which I probably am."Originally posted by PoppedCollars
She just called...we talked for about 30 minutes. She wanted to know what I was thinking so I let her have it. When I called her out on "friends=not interested sexually" she said it's obvious that she's still attracted to me but she's just overwhelemed and confused . Said she didn't know what she wanted. We then just shot **** for a while...she seemed pretty sad/down the entire time.
And for me to call her back as soon as I got home![]()
That's nice. You're gonna wait around for her, even though you were the one who decided to end it the night before.I ask her about whenever she *is* erady to commit, will I be the guy.
In other words, she'll be dating again after she's finished with you. She's trying to let you down nicely. Women enjoy letting their emotions fade away when they get out of relationship. They can't handle sudden endings because they hate stewing in their emotions. You're just giving into the slow ending of this relationship because you don't like the emotional pain either.She says she wants to live life alone for a little bit...
Cut contact with her completely. Trust me, if you don't cut all contact, it's going to get worse and take even longer to get better. She'll be fvcking another guy in no time, and you'll be waiting for her to want a LTR with you. Time heals all wounds.I have a feeling that when she comes back she'll want to get together again...