Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Flirting, colleague

manfromitaly

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you think of a girl who, with the excuse of walking behind you, rubs her breasts on your back/shoulder?

It's not the first time this has happened to me, and it happened yesterday with a girl we just met while we were working, the beauty is that we were outdoors and there was plenty of space to pass

I'm not looking for a real answer, because I personally see it as a positive and not casual thing

I just want to know if this has happened to you too

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Is she hot? If you dont care much about your current job, smash her.

manfromitaly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is she hot? If you dont care much about your current job, smash her.
it was a particular situation I will try to explain it briefly

I live in Italy and I'm close to the border with France, and through an employment agency I happen to work in France as a laborer / handyman,

yesterday I went to help a company that rents materials for parties this girl works there and she is very beautiful,

I speak French quite well but it is still difficult for me to interact so I decided to focus on body language and through looks and expressions I made her understand that I was intrigued,

during the day we had a chat and I teased her, when I could with an excuse I tried physical contact and towards the end of the day at work finished this thing happened

, we live very far away, probably 100km so I didn't want to continue things, however I will see you on Monday

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Different employers? Hell yeah, smash her

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP practice your French. I assume you know to stay away from Italian women unless they can prove high interest.

Speaking from my experience with French women in Montreal and Italian women in America, the French girl will seductively hold eye contact with you the first time you look at her, and the Italian woman will attempt to suck your soul dry. One is better than the other.

p.s. yes, women do this with their boobs.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a French women. You know the French……
Educate yourself, my friend. Italian women are the worst. The worst that French dude can do is stab you with his baguette.

manfromitaly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Educate yourself, my friend. Italian women are the worst. The worst that French dude can do is stab you with his baguette.
Most of the Italian girls in my experience and others are very pretentious and sometimes they make the desire to seduce them go away, unfortunately I think it's a matter of society

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesnt matter. Whether the accepted social distance is 10ft or 2 ft.
Its nature. Its not usually an accident. Especially tittiess
It's never by accident, and most of the time it's with a straightforward intent. But certain cultures do like to play hard to get and Italian women tend to tease.