The Professor
Don Juan
- Joined
- Jan 19, 2020
- Messages
- 23
- Reaction score
- 12
How do you deal with flaky women?
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
what if none of them flake?Triple booke em
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
This happened to me all the time back in my single days. I would go out with the youngest/hottest one and cancel on the other girls.what if none of them flake?
Basic modern dating knowledge.Don’t get nasty with them like a lot of men do. Just say something like “No problem, have a nice evening”. Then move on and don’t contact them again. If they reach out to you then setup another date in a week or so. If they suddenly want to keep the original date, tell them you already have something else to do.

Women flake if they lose interest or find a better option. You have to reflect. Are you a worthy option? Why pick you out of 10 other guys? Did you portray needy behaviour?How do you deal with flaky women?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
FAIAP covid is a new flake excuse. She wouldn't use this with Drake or Lebron James.I had three dates arranged this week. First date flaked and l sensed it was BS. No problem, I sent my “have a nice evening” text. I doubt I will ever hear from her again.
Second one flaked, but I got a sense it was legit. I will attach the conversation. I could have been nasty to her, but I was not and she came back. I will arrange another date with her. Maybe she was testing me, I don’t know, but if she was I passed.
Third date is this evening. I don’t think she will flake but she might. View attachment 9132