Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Flaky

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Drop them.

If it's something that happens routinely then you probably need to determine what it is you are doing/not doing prior to the date that is causing it.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Triple booke em

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
what if none of them flake?
This happened to me all the time back in my single days. I would go out with the youngest/hottest one and cancel on the other girls.

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t get nasty with them like a lot of men do. Just say something like “No problem, have a nice evening”. Then move on and don’t contact them again. If they reach out to you then setup another date in a week or so. If they suddenly want to keep the original date, tell them you already have something else to do.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t get nasty with them like a lot of men do. Just say something like “No problem, have a nice evening”. Then move on and don’t contact them again. If they reach out to you then setup another date in a week or so. If they suddenly want to keep the original date, tell them you already have something else to do.
Basic modern dating knowledge.

There should not ever be anything more communicated then what you said.

Also important is you don't reach out. Flake= end of whatever was going on.

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had three dates arranged this week. First date flaked and l sensed it was BS. No problem, I sent my “have a nice evening” text. I doubt I will ever hear from her again.

Second one flaked, but I got a sense it was legit. I will attach the conversation. I could have been nasty to her, but I was not and she came back. I will arrange another date with her. Maybe she was testing me, I don’t know, but if she was I passed.

Third date is this evening. I don’t think she will flake but she might. 1750C9EF-2264-4A6E-A002-158EE15C7B18.jpeg

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I had three dates arranged this week. First date flaked and l sensed it was BS. No problem, I sent my “have a nice evening” text. I doubt I will ever hear from her again.

Second one flaked, but I got a sense it was legit. I will attach the conversation. I could have been nasty to her, but I was not and she came back. I will arrange another date with her. Maybe she was testing me, I don’t know, but if she was I passed.

Third date is this evening. I don’t think she will flake but she might. View attachment 9132
FAIAP covid is a new flake excuse. She wouldn't use this with Drake or Lebron James.

I never knew about flaking being a test, but I really don't buy it. More than likely, why a woman will flake on you, is because Tyrone or her ex hit her up.

This is why I now tell women that if you cancel out, I'm never speaking to you again. The one strike rule works wonders.