"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Flaky

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,852
Reaction score
19,076
Drop them.

If it's something that happens routinely then you probably need to determine what it is you are doing/not doing prior to the date that is causing it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2020
Messages
188
Reaction score
282
Location
USA
Don’t get nasty with them like a lot of men do. Just say something like “No problem, have a nice evening”. Then move on and don’t contact them again. If they reach out to you then setup another date in a week or so. If they suddenly want to keep the original date, tell them you already have something else to do.
 

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2022
Messages
5,289
Reaction score
6,141
Don’t get nasty with them like a lot of men do. Just say something like “No problem, have a nice evening”. Then move on and don’t contact them again. If they reach out to you then setup another date in a week or so. If they suddenly want to keep the original date, tell them you already have something else to do.
Basic modern dating knowledge.

There should not ever be anything more communicated then what you said.

Also important is you don't reach out. Flake= end of whatever was going on.
 

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2020
Messages
188
Reaction score
282
Location
USA
I had three dates arranged this week. First date flaked and l sensed it was BS. No problem, I sent my “have a nice evening” text. I doubt I will ever hear from her again.

Second one flaked, but I got a sense it was legit. I will attach the conversation. I could have been nasty to her, but I was not and she came back. I will arrange another date with her. Maybe she was testing me, I don’t know, but if she was I passed.

Third date is this evening. I don’t think she will flake but she might. 1750C9EF-2264-4A6E-A002-158EE15C7B18.jpeg
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

nismo-4

Moderator
Joined
Jan 31, 2005
Messages
4,439
Reaction score
1,142
Location
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I had three dates arranged this week. First date flaked and l sensed it was BS. No problem, I sent my “have a nice evening” text. I doubt I will ever hear from her again.

Second one flaked, but I got a sense it was legit. I will attach the conversation. I could have been nasty to her, but I was not and she came back. I will arrange another date with her. Maybe she was testing me, I don’t know, but if she was I passed.

Third date is this evening. I don’t think she will flake but she might. View attachment 9132
FAIAP covid is a new flake excuse. She wouldn't use this with Drake or Lebron James.

I never knew about flaking being a test, but I really don't buy it. More than likely, why a woman will flake on you, is because Tyrone or her ex hit her up.

This is why I now tell women that if you cancel out, I'm never speaking to you again. The one strike rule works wonders.
 
Top