Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First Post: I Helped Get My Friend Off, Now She Has Me Blocked On All Socials

Few_Aside1994

Reaction score
Brian,

First off, we actually thought it was a great story. Great writing and storytelling and very amusing situation. We actually just published an article about knowing your worth and setting your woman standards on our website. Have a read when you get a chance!

Secondly, regarding your questions/concerns, as many members have expressed: Never befriend someone you are sexually attracted to. Never ever go that route. Either the girl gives way or you move on. Being friends with someone you are mentally/sexually attracted to will always mess with your head, emotions, and ultimately your masculinity.

Having said that, s**t happens brother. Do not get hung up on what happened. Treat this as a learning experience and that is it!

Move on from thinking about Monica, you will never know and she will never tell you what was going through her head. Especially if she has a bf.

If you have indeed read The Rationale Male, then you know your path is to explore and "spin plates" as much as possible. We know that is not the case, because you are hung up on this one girl. As much as she can be beautiful and amazing, she is just another girl. Believe us. A dime a dozen.

Keep focusing on reading and perhaps traveling. Invest in yourself man, you are young. Explore and grow as much as possible. Women are a distraction unless you have enough of them that you are completely unattached to any of them.

Girls will come and go. They will play games and try to waste your time if you let them. Start working on getting better at being aloof and moving on fast. But always, always, KNOW YOUR WORTH and WALK YOUR PATH. That is your task as a man.

Let us know if we can further help.

Modern Man Advice
Modern,

Thank you so much for reading through what was an exhaustive piece. You're right. All in all, it is just a learning experience.

I'm finding my footing again and learning how to spin plates. I was living at home far from the city when I picked up the book and now that I'm on my own, I feel as though the world is my oyster (cheap cliche I know). I haven't had the experience of liberating myself of old habits.

Definitely looking at my worth from a new perspective.

I very much appreciate your thoughtful reply. I will check out the article as well man.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm finding my footing again and learning how to spin plates.
even if your not spinning plates, always move like you are....

See what will happen is you will find a girl you like and start to invest in her, only for her to pull back, after she gave you the girlfriend vibe and nothing pulls out your beta insecure male quicker, than a woman pulling back who you liked

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya, this is just buyers remorse. You made a move you didn’t earn (drugs and alcohol lol) and you’re reading way too much into that situation. She probably feels guilty and confused—and while she was into it in that moment—she’s unable to reconcile it to her real life. Plus, if you fool around with a girl and don’t seal the deal, your chances of seeing her again are very slim (triggered ASD and all that).

You don’t have any good plays at this point, but the only play that won’t do further damage is to act like you haven’t even noticed you’re blocked and act completely normal (you already fvcked up by treating her differently the next day). If she wants to communicate and clear the air, she will, but it’ll be far more comfortable for her if you act like it never happened. Plus, you have oneitis and NC and pursuing other girls will help with that drastically.

On another note. Bro, don’t be thirsty. Don’t fvck with girls who aren’t sober (and if you do, you better make sure they choose you hard). That’s a dangerous game these days.

Also, don’t beat yourself up. When you’re learning game you’ll end up doing awkward sh1t; it’s part of the process (which is why you practice on randos in nightclubs and not in your primary social circle). Also, The Game is ancient tech lol. Highly recommend reading YaReally’s archive (start with the Scray FRs in order and then read the whole damn thing) and getting your hands on RSD Julien’s Pimp and SHIFT.

Also, bro, enjoy the journey ahead of you. You have no idea how rewarding it’ll be if you stick with it.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So introduction - Hey everyone, I'm Brian. I'm 26 (27 in March) and I was introduced to The Rational Male and The Game about 1 year ago. I've read both books and am rereading The Game right now. Never thought I'd need a forum like this or a community (thinking I could just rely on books), but I'm feeling at a loss right now.

Here's a bit of back story: I've tended to be an introverted guy in the past, but am now beginning to break out of my shell with all I've learned. I was in a fraternity in college, but as post-grad life hit the majority of my friends became the sorority girls I hung around a lot. I was really close with them throughout college and they'd introduce me to other friends slightly outside the friend group (that ultimately did help out with game).
There's one person who I see more as a friend and that girl has been very consistent in introducing me to new people and, of course, other girls. This is just background as to why I tend to hang around girls often and how it has helped. This story isn't about that girl, it's about one of our other friends in the group.

We'll call her Monica. I met this girl about 4 years ago and we've maintained a very close relationship. Almost like brother and sister in our Greek life days. That relationship came about because a couple months after we met, she and I went out. I didn't have the balls to ask her out, having the feeling she'd reject me, or not see me in that light. So I asked her to be my "little" sister in Greek life. Obviously, she said yes to that.

We had been super close since. Monica has seen my highest highs and my lowest lows. I've seen her thrive and I've seen her struggles, as well as begin to mature and grow into an adult. We both care about each other's path in life and we wish for both of us to achieve high. She is a free-spirited girl and has a lot of life in her, despite her most recent family struggles.

Recently, our large friend group went on a cabin trip (end of January). 7 girls, 3 guys. 1 of the dudes is dating one of the girls, the other dude hung around the pair that was dating. So the trip was basically me and the other 6 girls, Monica included. This would also be my first-time microdosing on shrooms. A lot of things were elevated: colors, emotions and there was a feeling of equilibrium between everyone who took shrooms. So basically me and the other 6 girls, Monica included.

The first night we all got wasted, I DJ'd some tunes and we were all happy to be out of the city. I ended up falling asleep in the girl's bed. A master bedroom with a king mattress that fit 4. My bed was in the basement and it was too far of a walk so I slept in the girl's bed with all the girls. Monica included.

This next part was hazy and I still can't make out if this was a dream or not, but I may have dreamed (or maybe it happened) that Monica and I were drunkenly making out on that bed with the other 2 girls sleeping next to us. It was exciting. But did it happen? I'm not sure, but something told me that we both felt something that weekend.

The day after, we took shrooms, went on a hike then came back to hang out in the hot tub, which heated our bodies and probably exasperated the emotions and drug effects. Mind you, I felt like I had 3 targets on that trip. Still do, excluding Monica, making that 2 targets... I'll explain...

Before I go on, I should note: Monica is dating someone. Has been for 2-3 year now. They've had a bit of a rocky relationship, but they've kept it going for whatever reason. The guy is almost 30, so I can see why there may be a larger sense of security there. I have the feeling that the relationship isn't at its best right, even though she and I haven't talked about it.

Going back to the cabin, there was a point where we were trying to find a comfortable place to sit in the hot tub and in the midst of that Monica curled up into my domain, my arms were basically around her. Holding her. But I've held her before, but this time felt different. Was I just more aware of the dynamics between men and women or did she want that feeling of security from me? It felt right. It felt like we were on the same wavelength.

As night came and the drugs were fading little by little, all 7 of us were hanging out and chatting about philosophy, art, and the world, again the other people on that trip not hanging with us as much. It was getting late so we put on a movie, and one by one each of us go to sleep. I decided to sleep in the same bed as the girls. I did my best to cuddle with Monica, but she didn't budge. So I stayed there, cuddled up with her arm, gently moving my finger up and down her forearm...

This is where it all happened.

As soon as I thought she had gone to sleep, she adjusts to move her legs from the covers. The room was hot, and I didn't blame her.
She opens her legs and I hear this repetitive rubbing motion. I look down and squint (I wear glasses so it's hard for me to see). It was dark and I see a portion of her sleeve go up and down.
I get excited and move my finger from her forearm to her whole arm, and caress it more aggressively. This kept going on and eventually I was able to move my hand down to her p*ssy. On the outside of her clothing.
She didn't stop rubbing.
Thinking she would've been more startled if I had gone in, I left my hand there and simply placed pressure to where I thought her cl*t was.
She's a very small, skinny girl so it was a little hard to find whether I was pushing against her hip or p*ssy.
Either way, there was a moment where the air was taken from the room. It was silent.
She had climaxed.
She curled up and got comfortable. Eventually, I was spooning her and we were cuddling.

Still being turned on from what had just happened, my hand made its way up her shirt.
My index finger reached her chest. As I was moving my finger up and down between her petite breasts, I could hear her breathing heavier.
I moved my finger to her left nipple...

And that's where she pulled back. She pulled herself from me and turned away. I kept trying to cuddle her. Kissing her shoulder blades and she was turned away. Then I thought to do reverse psychology. I pulled away.

She turned back to me and when I faced her again, she turned away again. So I played more reverse psychology. It was late at night and eventually fell asleep.
When I woke her facing away from her, I turned back to see her facing me, still asleep.

We didn't talk about the experience the next day. We hardly made eye contact. It was a surreal experience.
It didn't think too much of it, and actually wanted to create another scenario to have that moment again. Perhaps embellished on a few more things.

I wouldn't see her again until an impromptu Valentine's Day darty (day party) two weeks later. She was distant, but still very beautiful. It didn't know what to say to her. Did she remember what happened? What did she feel? Did she feel the same thing I did in that moment? Was she able to perceive that our souls were on the same wavelength at that moment?

Either way, she hung out for a little bit. Didn't drink. Only smoked her dab pen and chatted with few people at the party. She then left to meet with her boyfriend, and I left to hang out at home (I didn't feel like being social that day, we all have those days).

I began to mull things over and went to check her Twitter. She hadn't tweeted in a while.
Unfollowed me...
Alright, that's odd. What about Instagram?
Unfollowed.
Snapchat?
She usually has her location on, and looked up her username.
Unfriended.
I checked my texts with her. I do share my location with friends I see often in case they got lost after a night at the club.
Stopped sharing location February 15th.
Facebook.
"Would you like to add Monica as a friend?"
She had unfriended me.

Being a millennial, it does kind of hit hard when you're unfriended by someone you care about a lot on Facebook. Almost like years of your life were wasted.

I took to YouTube to figure out how to deal with my situation. Some videos had applicable details, but none were able to be specific to my situation. She was never my girlfriend, so that information never related. We're not in university anymore, so it's not like I see her often anyway. Monica is just someone I care about a lot, and just so happened to be attracted to her...

I want to look at this from an unbiased lens so I won't give you my input. The only thing I will say is that she did go through the effort to unfollow me (not block me) on all socials.
She is probably confused. I'm guessing she liked it and was scared to open that door.
"She cared so much about what happened that she unfollowed me" is my conclusion.

I think I know the verdict... But I want to get out of my head and ask for some guidance from like-minded people I trust. I don't think there are many people I can turn to about this.
What can I do? What is her perspective?
There’s a lot of uncertainty. Not a fan of it.

Outside, no contact. What is going through her mind?
This is a good example of why it's such a bad idea to become friends with girls that you're interested in.

You wasted 4 years with this girl, who probably never had any interest in you at all. It would have stung much less to get rejected by her right at the beginning and by now you wouldn't even remember her name.

In any case she sounds like a total biatch with zero respect. Good riddance to her.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to live in a place not far away. You can basically have at any of those girls when you develop some skills.. Oh also, learn to breakdance.

Lapa is one of my favorite places on Earth. I'd live in Brazil but the infrastructure too sh*tty for me. But I do love the people and the girls, haha.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not enough masculine energy...Instead of helping her wank - You should have put her hand on your boner and then tapped dat azz when you had the chance!

Don't be so soft when it comes to situations like you were in...Softness is a female trait, so what turns them on and they really desire is masculine traits in a man!

It's been said that "a good man is hard to find", but the truth is a hard man is better and that's what they want!

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So keep girls I'd like to **** at arm's length? Can do. Sometimes I'm too distant and I lose traction with it. Think I need a bit more practice in that too be honest.
No. Don't ever agree to be friends with women you want to fvck. Because after 4 years of you desperately wanting to fvck her, all you got is rubbing her pvssy for a few minutes and then a few grabs of her tits. And now she probably thinks you are creepy because she now knows you being her "friend" was just a ploy to try and bang her and in her mind she views you as weak because you tried this method instead of asking her out.

It is what it is at this point. A lot of us have been there at some point, maybe not the exact circumstances but similar situations. It NEVER works out the way it does in the movies.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Don't ever agree to be friends with women you want to fvck. Because after 4 years of you desperately wanting to fvck her, all you got is rubbing her pvssy for a few minutes and then a few grabs of her tits. And now she probably thinks you are creepy because she now knows you being her "friend" was just a ploy to try and bang her and in her mind she views you as weak because you tried this method instead of asking her out.

It is what it is at this point. A lot of us have been there at some point, maybe not the exact circumstances but similar situations. It NEVER works out the way it does in the movies.
It's always a mistake to wait

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, the way you pedestalized this check, did you at least smell your fingers to see what all the fuss was about?

But truth be known, she resents you now. You were her girlfriend, and you tried to make it more. Girls get mad at AFCs for things like that, and I wouldn't be surprised if she actively hates you now.