Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First Post: I Helped Get My Friend Off, Now She Has Me Blocked On All Socials

Few_Aside1994

Reaction score
So introduction - Hey everyone, I'm Brian. I'm 26 (27 in March) and I was introduced to The Rational Male and The Game about 1 year ago. I've read both books and am rereading The Game right now. Never thought I'd need a forum like this or a community (thinking I could just rely on books), but I'm feeling at a loss right now.

Here's a bit of back story: I've tended to be an introverted guy in the past, but am now beginning to break out of my shell with all I've learned. I was in a fraternity in college, but as post-grad life hit the majority of my friends became the sorority girls I hung around a lot. I was really close with them throughout college and they'd introduce me to other friends slightly outside the friend group (that ultimately did help out with game).
There's one person who I see more as a friend and that girl has been very consistent in introducing me to new people and, of course, other girls. This is just background as to why I tend to hang around girls often and how it has helped. This story isn't about that girl, it's about one of our other friends in the group.

We'll call her Monica. I met this girl about 4 years ago and we've maintained a very close relationship. Almost like brother and sister in our Greek life days. That relationship came about because a couple months after we met, she and I went out. I didn't have the balls to ask her out, having the feeling she'd reject me, or not see me in that light. So I asked her to be my "little" sister in Greek life. Obviously, she said yes to that.

We had been super close since. Monica has seen my highest highs and my lowest lows. I've seen her thrive and I've seen her struggles, as well as begin to mature and grow into an adult. We both care about each other's path in life and we wish for both of us to achieve high. She is a free-spirited girl and has a lot of life in her, despite her most recent family struggles.

Recently, our large friend group went on a cabin trip (end of January). 7 girls, 3 guys. 1 of the dudes is dating one of the girls, the other dude hung around the pair that was dating. So the trip was basically me and the other 6 girls, Monica included. This would also be my first-time microdosing on shrooms. A lot of things were elevated: colors, emotions and there was a feeling of equilibrium between everyone who took shrooms. So basically me and the other 6 girls, Monica included.

The first night we all got wasted, I DJ'd some tunes and we were all happy to be out of the city. I ended up falling asleep in the girl's bed. A master bedroom with a king mattress that fit 4. My bed was in the basement and it was too far of a walk so I slept in the girl's bed with all the girls. Monica included.

This next part was hazy and I still can't make out if this was a dream or not, but I may have dreamed (or maybe it happened) that Monica and I were drunkenly making out on that bed with the other 2 girls sleeping next to us. It was exciting. But did it happen? I'm not sure, but something told me that we both felt something that weekend.

The day after, we took shrooms, went on a hike then came back to hang out in the hot tub, which heated our bodies and probably exasperated the emotions and drug effects. Mind you, I felt like I had 3 targets on that trip. Still do, excluding Monica, making that 2 targets... I'll explain...

Before I go on, I should note: Monica is dating someone. Has been for 2-3 year now. They've had a bit of a rocky relationship, but they've kept it going for whatever reason. The guy is almost 30, so I can see why there may be a larger sense of security there. I have the feeling that the relationship isn't at its best right, even though she and I haven't talked about it.

Going back to the cabin, there was a point where we were trying to find a comfortable place to sit in the hot tub and in the midst of that Monica curled up into my domain, my arms were basically around her. Holding her. But I've held her before, but this time felt different. Was I just more aware of the dynamics between men and women or did she want that feeling of security from me? It felt right. It felt like we were on the same wavelength.

As night came and the drugs were fading little by little, all 7 of us were hanging out and chatting about philosophy, art, and the world, again the other people on that trip not hanging with us as much. It was getting late so we put on a movie, and one by one each of us go to sleep. I decided to sleep in the same bed as the girls. I did my best to cuddle with Monica, but she didn't budge. So I stayed there, cuddled up with her arm, gently moving my finger up and down her forearm...

This is where it all happened.

As soon as I thought she had gone to sleep, she adjusts to move her legs from the covers. The room was hot, and I didn't blame her.
She opens her legs and I hear this repetitive rubbing motion. I look down and squint (I wear glasses so it's hard for me to see). It was dark and I see a portion of her sleeve go up and down.
I get excited and move my finger from her forearm to her whole arm, and caress it more aggressively. This kept going on and eventually I was able to move my hand down to her p*ssy. On the outside of her clothing.
She didn't stop rubbing.
Thinking she would've been more startled if I had gone in, I left my hand there and simply placed pressure to where I thought her cl*t was.
She's a very small, skinny girl so it was a little hard to find whether I was pushing against her hip or p*ssy.
Either way, there was a moment where the air was taken from the room. It was silent.
She had climaxed.
She curled up and got comfortable. Eventually, I was spooning her and we were cuddling.

Still being turned on from what had just happened, my hand made its way up her shirt.
My index finger reached her chest. As I was moving my finger up and down between her petite breasts, I could hear her breathing heavier.
I moved my finger to her left nipple...

And that's where she pulled back. She pulled herself from me and turned away. I kept trying to cuddle her. Kissing her shoulder blades and she was turned away. Then I thought to do reverse psychology. I pulled away.

She turned back to me and when I faced her again, she turned away again. So I played more reverse psychology. It was late at night and eventually fell asleep.
When I woke her facing away from her, I turned back to see her facing me, still asleep.

We didn't talk about the experience the next day. We hardly made eye contact. It was a surreal experience.
It didn't think too much of it, and actually wanted to create another scenario to have that moment again. Perhaps embellished on a few more things.

I wouldn't see her again until an impromptu Valentine's Day darty (day party) two weeks later. She was distant, but still very beautiful. It didn't know what to say to her. Did she remember what happened? What did she feel? Did she feel the same thing I did in that moment? Was she able to perceive that our souls were on the same wavelength at that moment?

Either way, she hung out for a little bit. Didn't drink. Only smoked her dab pen and chatted with few people at the party. She then left to meet with her boyfriend, and I left to hang out at home (I didn't feel like being social that day, we all have those days).

I began to mull things over and went to check her Twitter. She hadn't tweeted in a while.
Unfollowed me...
Alright, that's odd. What about Instagram?
Unfollowed.
Snapchat?
She usually has her location on, and looked up her username.
Unfriended.
I checked my texts with her. I do share my location with friends I see often in case they got lost after a night at the club.
Stopped sharing location February 15th.
Facebook.
"Would you like to add Monica as a friend?"
She had unfriended me.

Being a millennial, it does kind of hit hard when you're unfriended by someone you care about a lot on Facebook. Almost like years of your life were wasted.

I took to YouTube to figure out how to deal with my situation. Some videos had applicable details, but none were able to be specific to my situation. She was never my girlfriend, so that information never related. We're not in university anymore, so it's not like I see her often anyway. Monica is just someone I care about a lot, and just so happened to be attracted to her...

I want to look at this from an unbiased lens so I won't give you my input. The only thing I will say is that she did go through the effort to unfollow me (not block me) on all socials.
She is probably confused. I'm guessing she liked it and was scared to open that door.
"She cared so much about what happened that she unfollowed me" is my conclusion.

I think I know the verdict... But I want to get out of my head and ask for some guidance from like-minded people I trust. I don't think there are many people I can turn to about this.
What can I do? What is her perspective?
There’s a lot of uncertainty. Not a fan of it.

Outside, no contact. What is going through her mind?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You tried to get out of the friendzone and it failed. Shrug your shoulders and go on with your life.

She likely feels guilty for messing around on her boyfriend so she's going to keep you at more than an arms length. She probably already confessed to him.

Moral? Don't befriend women you would like to ****.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brian, sorry pal, didn't read.

Forget about that broad, there are millions. Take a TESOL, go to another country to teach English. You will either come back a loser with your tail between your legs or an extrovert with a million friends.

Few_Aside1994

Reaction score
Brian, sorry pal, didn't read.

Forget about that broad, there are millions. Take a TESOL, go to another country to teach English. You will either come back a loser with your tail between your legs or an extrovert with a million friends.
I like your perspective

Few_Aside1994

Reaction score
You tried to get out of the friendzone and it failed. Shrug your shoulders and go on with your life.

She likely feels guilty for messing around on her boyfriend so she's going to keep you at more than an arms length. She probably already confessed to him.

Moral? Don't befriend women you would like to ****.
So keep girls I'd like to **** at arm's length? Can do. Sometimes I'm too distant and I lose traction with it. Think I need a bit more practice in that too be honest.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to live in a place not far away. You can basically have at any of those girls when you develop some skills.. Oh also, learn to breakdance.

Few_Aside1994

Reaction score
I used to live in a place not far away. You can basically have at any of those girls when you develop some skills.. Oh also, learn to breakdance.

Seemingly nothing to lose. I actually have been looking for dual-citizenship for tax purposes lately. Still doing research, but now that I'm getting on my feet with work. I think a solo trip could be something worth exploring this year. I'm not tied to anything in the states.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seemingly nothing to lose. I actually have been looking for dual-citizenship for tax purposes lately. Still doing research, but now that I'm getting on my feet with work. I think a solo trip could be something worth exploring this year. I'm not tied to anything in the states.
Stay single, develop skills, workout, learn to dance or do some magic or whatever.

When you get down to another country, you get a gf and she will help you do EVERYTHING. Not to mention, you use the everyday stuff she has to help you with as a set of action dates. She'll be your translator and she'll get to practice English at the same time ($$$).

Need to do your laundry? Action Date.
Pay a bill? Action Date.
Go to the grocery store? Action Date.
Passport Office? Action Date.

Nothing is awkward when you are doing sh1t that needs to get done. You can talk along the way and bond over your likes and dislikes.

Also buy an UNO deck, it'll cost you nothing and its an amazing icebreaker. Throw down UNO during the lul points, get good at being a fun dealer and you can whip it out at nightclubs. The best parties I've hosted at nightclubs included a massive UNO circle. Everyone knows how to play it. SPEED UNO is the best one and most addictive. Games can be played in 30 seconds.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

OK I'm going to go off on a tangent here....Lets say an American Male finds himself there on a busy night like that. Is there something uniquely AMERICAN that would make him stand out to a hot Brazilian Woman? Is it simply $$ or is there something in American culture they find exotic and alluring?

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK I'm going to go off on a tangent here....Lets say an American Male finds himself there on a busy night like that. Is there something uniquely AMERICAN that would make him stand out to a hot Brazilian Woman? Is it simply $$ or is there something in American culture they find exotic and alluring?
Yup, you want to connect with people in 30 seconds? This is the way.

Few_Aside1994

Reaction score
Stay single, develop skills, workout, learn to dance or do some magic or whatever.

When you get down to another country, you get a gf and she will help you do EVERYTHING. Not to mention, you use the everyday stuff she has to help you with as a set of action dates. She'll be your translator and she'll get to practice English at the same time ($$$).

Need to do your laundry? Action Date.
Pay a bill? Action Date.
Go to the grocery store? Action Date.
Passport Office? Action Date.

Nothing is awkward when you are doing sh1t that needs to get done. You can talk along the way and bond over your likes and dislikes.

Also buy an UNO deck, it'll cost you nothing and its an amazing icebreaker. Throw down UNO during the lul points, get good at being a fun dealer and you can whip it out at nightclubs. The best parties I've hosted at nightclubs included a massive UNO circle. Everyone knows how to play it. SPEED UNO is the best one and most addictive. Games can be played in 30 seconds.
Both ideas are brilliant holy sh*t. I DJ around my city and when I don't DJ I still go to nightclubs with friends. Not a bad idea if we get a table or take over someone else's table, invite the girls from the other table. Fkn genius.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both ideas are brilliant holy sh*t. I DJ around my city and when I don't DJ I still go to nightclubs with friends. Not a bad idea if we get a table or take over someone else's table, invite the girls from the other table. Fkn genius.
Invite me next time, I'll blow your party away. ;)

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For some added effect, you could learn a bit of balloon twisting. Chicks LOVE getting a stupid dog or flower, it makes them stand out from a crowd. Bonus if you can make the flower out of 360's, then it's massive and it might cost you all of 0.10. It has a massive impact on the crowd too. I used to breakdance in a super hero suit made of balloons at parties, you want to see a crowd go nuts, this is what you do.

Extroverts gotta be good at game, its what makes us interesting (Charm).
But lots of dudes can talk and spit game, you need stuff that's going to make YOU interesting. As an entertainer you already understand how to work the crowd, you don't make stuff that focuses on YOU. The secret is to make others feel like a star and they're gonna give you massive props. They're gonna go back to their table with all their friends and they are all gonna toss you numbers. You take the guys first [your new wings], then maybe the girls later.

If you can do lots of stuff that makes their table feel special, it doesn't matter if you're white/black/yellow whatever, you're gonna be the guy they go to when they think 'FUN'.

Now if you can do magic, great, if you can't... having some balloons and a couple easy models memorized will make you the center of attention. If you can do one or two intricate models amazing, it'll make a party go nuts. Check out some entertainers and how they interject a bit of comedy into their routines, it just takes one or two well placed jokes.

The majority 99% can't do anything close to this. You'll be a power house in a nightclub or a party.

I always travel with UNO and MONOPOLY DEAL and a D20. Those 3 items will make sure you are never bored. You can teach the games to anyone in twenty seconds. This means that introverts who can't dance or talk can still have fun and even flirt. This is gonna make you look like a star player. I always play the dealer and I usually can draw a crowd of 5 or 10 to start. Once the bouncers start walking by and you get one of them hooked, the bartenders will come over, the dancing girls and pretty well everyone in the club after. You are going to be the table to be at, and anyone who is anyone, is going to want to be there. If you can whip off a flower and give it to the ugly girl, you've now disarmed your hardest target and likely she's gonna be a HUGE fan. Then if you can bust out some moves during a favorite song, AND teach a few people to do some basic stuff. You'll be a god among men. Its about making OTHERS feel good. If you meet some dancers, now you can make a circle and put on a show for everyone's entertainment. It's gotta be win-win. I used to do this professionally, it's part of being an adult ESL teacher. You are there to make people FEEL special, and when they do, they are going to do anything to have you around ($$$).

The idea is you don't go to a party, you ARE the party.

Last edited:

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do I think about the above?

1614382128008.png

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For some added effect, you could learn a bit of balloon twisting. Chicks LOVE getting a stupid dog or flower, it makes them stand out from a crowd. Bonus if you can make the flower out of 360's, then it's massive and it might cost you all of 0.10. It has a massive impact on the crowd too. I used to breakdance in a super hero suit made of balloons at parties,
Dont do any of this OP......

Few_Aside1994

Reaction score
For some added effect, you could learn a bit of balloon twisting. Chicks LOVE getting a stupid dog or flower, it makes them stand out from a crowd. Bonus if you can make the flower out of 360's, then it's massive and it might cost you all of 0.10. It has a massive impact on the crowd too. I used to breakdance in a super hero suit made of balloons at parties, you want to see a crowd go nuts, this is what you do.

Extroverts gotta be good at game, its what makes us interesting (Charm).
But lots of dudes can talk and spit game, you need stuff that's going to make YOU interesting. As an entertainer you already understand how to work the crowd, you don't make stuff that focuses on YOU. The secret is to make others feel like a star and they're gonna give you massive props. They're gonna go back to their table with all their friends and they are all gonna toss you numbers. You take the guys first [your new wings], then maybe the girls later.

If you can do lots of stuff that makes their table feel special, it doesn't matter if you're white/black/yellow whatever, you're gonna be the guy they go to when they think 'FUN'.

Now if you can do magic, great, if you can't... having some balloons and a couple easy models memorized will make you the center of attention. If you can do one or two intricate models amazing, it'll make a party go nuts. Check out some entertainers and how they interject a bit of comedy into their routines, it just takes one or two well placed jokes.

The majority 99% can't do anything close to this. You'll be a power house in a nightclub or a party.

I always travel with UNO and MONOPOLY DEAL and a D20. Those 3 items will make sure you are never bored. You can teach the games to anyone in twenty seconds. This means that introverts who can't dance or talk can still have fun and even flirt. This is gonna make you look like a star player. I always play the dealer and I usually can draw a crowd of 5 or 10 to start. Once the bouncers start walking by and you get one of them hooked, the bartenders will come over, the dancing girls and pretty well everyone in the club after. You are going to be the table to be at, and anyone who is anyone, is going to want to be there. If you can whip off a flower and give it to the ugly girl, you've now disarmed your hardest target and likely she's gonna be a HUGE fan. Then if you can bust out some moves during a favorite song, AND teach a few people to do some basic stuff. You'll be a god among men. Its about making OTHERS feel good. If you meet some dancers, now you can make a circle and put on a show for everyone's entertainment. It's gotta be win-win. I used to do this professionally, it's part of being an adult ESL teacher. You are there to make people FEEL special, and when they do, they are going to do anything to have you around ($$$).

The idea is you don't go to a party, you ARE the party.

Very interesting perspective. To be honest, I think the UNO is a great low effort, high reward technique. Especially for someone who can be introverted at times. Hope my cards aren't taken when I'm patted down at the door to enter the club haha

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So introduction - Hey everyone, I'm Brian. I'm 26 (27 in March) and I was introduced to The Rational Male and The Game about 1 year ago. I've read both books and am rereading The Game right now. Never thought I'd need a forum like this or a community (thinking I could just rely on books), but I'm feeling at a loss right now.

Here's a bit of back story: I've tended to be an introverted guy in the past, but am now beginning to break out of my shell with all I've learned. I was in a fraternity in college, but as post-grad life hit the majority of my friends became the sorority girls I hung around a lot. I was really close with them throughout college and they'd introduce me to other friends slightly outside the friend group (that ultimately did help out with game).
There's one person who I see more as a friend and that girl has been very consistent in introducing me to new people and, of course, other girls. This is just background as to why I tend to hang around girls often and how it has helped. This story isn't about that girl, it's about one of our other friends in the group.

I began to mull things over and went to check her Twitter. She hadn't tweeted in a while.
Unfollowed me...
Alright, that's odd. What about Instagram?
Unfollowed.
Snapchat?
She usually has her location on, and looked up her username.
Unfriended.
I checked my texts with her. I do share my location with friends I see often in case they got lost after a night at the club.
Stopped sharing location February 15th.
Facebook.
"Would you like to add Monica as a friend?"
She had unfriended me.

Being a millennial, it does kind of hit hard when you're unfriended by someone you care about a lot on Facebook. Almost like years of your life were wasted.

I took to YouTube to figure out how to deal with my situation. Some videos had applicable details, but none were able to be specific to my situation. She was never my girlfriend, so that information never related. We're not in university anymore, so it's not like I see her often anyway. Monica is just someone I care about a lot, and just so happened to be attracted to her...

I want to look at this from an unbiased lens so I won't give you my input. The only thing I will say is that she did go through the effort to unfollow me (not block me) on all socials.
She is probably confused. I'm guessing she liked it and was scared to open that door.
"She cared so much about what happened that she unfollowed me" is my conclusion.

I think I know the verdict... But I want to get out of my head and ask for some guidance from like-minded people I trust. I don't think there are many people I can turn to about this.
What can I do? What is her perspective?
There’s a lot of uncertainty. Not a fan of it.

Outside, no contact. What is going through her mind?
Brian,

First off, we actually thought it was a great story. Great writing and storytelling and very amusing situation. We actually just published an article about knowing your worth and setting your woman standards on our website. Have a read when you get a chance!

Secondly, regarding your questions/concerns, as many members have expressed: Never befriend someone you are sexually attracted to. Never ever go that route. Either the girl gives way or you move on. Being friends with someone you are mentally/sexually attracted to will always mess with your head, emotions, and ultimately your masculinity.

Having said that, s**t happens brother. Do not get hung up on what happened. Treat this as a learning experience and that is it!

Move on from thinking about Monica, you will never know and she will never tell you what was going through her head. Especially if she has a bf.

If you have indeed read The Rationale Male, then you know your path is to explore and "spin plates" as much as possible. We know that is not the case, because you are hung up on this one girl. As much as she can be beautiful and amazing, she is just another girl. Believe us. A dime a dozen.

Keep focusing on reading and perhaps traveling. Invest in yourself man, you are young. Explore and grow as much as possible. Women are a distraction unless you have enough of them that you are completely unattached to any of them.

Girls will come and go. They will play games and try to waste your time if you let them. Start working on getting better at being aloof and moving on fast. But always, always, KNOW YOUR WORTH and WALK YOUR PATH. That is your task as a man.

Let us know if we can further help.

Modern Man Advice