Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First date flake. I haven't responded.

RalphaWreck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Date time was 730pm. I sent this and got no response. I decided to go watch football with friends.

Thoughts...

20171205_090932.png

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Low interest level. You can tell she didn't care about the date. If the date was important, she would have set her alarm and made sure she was ready.

She didnt even give a counter offer, so I wouldn't even reply. You could wait a few days and try to set up another date, but I think she will flake again. I would next her.

Next time, I would confirm by texting "make sure you wear something hot tonight." This way, you are confirming without sounding like you are.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is full of schitt. Tell her she can take you out to some high dollar place for steak and give you a massage afterwards.

If you were Ryan Gosling or Channing Tatum I will bet you a million dollars she would have been early to your date!

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is not interested, case closed. No direct counter offer means 0 interest. Your princess is in another castle, Thanks nismo.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has low interest... You should just respond.

"No problem... if you want to make it up to me, just tell me when and where."

Then do not expect to hear from her again. Ignore her unless she contacts you, then just remind her that she is supposed to make it up to you... and leave it at that. If she will not make a date, then just thank her for contacting you, but that you are busy and tell her to be in touch.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“No worries. Meet me Thur, 8pm at xyz. You can make it up to me then”

Double-book for Thur night, and choose your best option; raincheck the other.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Agree with @RangerMIke

Low interest, trying to keep you in her orbit "just in case".

The telling sign was when she said "hope to make it up to you one day". There is no counter offer.

I would have probably responded with "thats ok. Dont worry about it. I actually went out and met someone else so I am going to see how that goes. Take care tho".

Then delete her contact. When she messages me in a week I would say "Who is this? I dont recognize the number"....OR "Hey is this Sarah from last night?" (some name other than hers).

You get the drift.

SkrooU

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't ever respond to flaky chit like this. Don't even aknowledge it. To me, a cancelled date deserves a complete and permanent ghosting. All these suggestions about clever comebacks are pointless.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't ever respond to flaky chit like this. Don't even aknowledge it. To me, a cancelled date deserves a complete and permanent ghosting. All these suggestions about clever comebacks are pointless.
So true. Even though women are emotional creatures, just end it nicely with a ok no problem take care and forget her.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
No need to ignore her unless she contacts you. Have other options and keep working her until she gives in.

That’s one thing I don’t get about this site. One flake, she’s out, she done, hell with her, I am the man, she doesn’t know what she is missing.

Give me a break. How important do we think we are? My coworker worked this Russian girl over for 4 months before she gave in. They are married and have a kid. But we would much rather be alpha and the man and be alone on weekends than have physical results right?

Last edited:

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No need to ignore her unless she contacts you. Have other options and keep working her until she gives in.

That’s one thing I don’t get about this site. One flake, she’s out, she done, hell with her, I am the man, she doesn’t know what she is missing.

Give me a break. How important do we think we are? My coworker worked this Russian girl over for 4 months before she gave in. They are married and have a kid. But we would much rather be alpha and the man and be alone on weekends than have physical results right?
We do not want to be desperate to get in panties !

Bayne05

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ghost her until she calls and counter offers. And you better not angry text her, that will just boost her ego. Bottom line is she's not into you.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
set a date and flake on her to avoid further disrespect directed at males from females. if men ignore it, women will always flake

SkrooU

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I strive to make the most efficient use of my time. Experience tells me that far more often than not, chasing these women or giving them chances will eventually lead to disappointment. But if a particular woman is worth it to you then go for it. There are plenty of fish in the sea. I can handle being alone for a few nights though. Compromising my self respect with someone inconsiderate of my time is not worth it to me. Says a lot about their character. A lot of dudes on here complaining about women getting stupid after weeks or months ir years can look back at red flags like this and smack their forehead for ignoring it because they didn't want to be alone and hold out for better quality

RalphaWreck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. She sends a few texts throughout the day asking me how i am and if im upset with her. I never respond. Here's the kicker tho... She actually calls and asks me to give her a ride, something about her car. I tell her no.

I just can't...

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her she can make it up to you by cooking the best meal of her life. Likely full of crap...although I banged a chick who actually did the same thing by responding that way...although to be honest I think she really did, she was a workaholic chick that had 3 jobs.

Sub

Banned
Reaction score
Date time was 730pm. I sent this and got no response. I decided to go watch football with friends.

Thoughts...

View attachment 1177
Do you flake when you're really interested in going out with someone while giving no response, valid excuse, or counter offer if you can't make it after plans have been made?

If not. You can figure it out. Unless you habitually flake on purpose regardless like a child yourself expecting to be chased and thinking it's "raising interest". It wouldn't be. All it would be is playing a kids game and seeing if the other person is just as immature and needy as you are.

You make plans. If there's a valid excuse the first time and a counter offer, they show, no big deal. If a flake happens a second time you're wasting your time chasing someone who isn't as interested in doing things with you as you are with them. At that point you need to decide if you are going to continue to invest when you should have other things to do and not bother again.

Building_and_Loan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's texting often. In my opinion she wants to see you. You have leverage. If you want to re-pursue then I recommend keeping texts minimal and to the point. I would invite her to drink on a specific day, time, and place.
This is the correct answer imo, the fact she's still texting means she hasn't written you off. There's nothing wrong with doing what marmel suggested, just tell her to make it up to you by coming over and cooking you a meal or something.

I honestly don't even see a problem with telling her to meet you somewhere either. If she wasn't interested, she wouldn't still be apologetically texting you.

Uninterested girls will just disappear and forget you. This girl hasn't done that yet.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
**** thst to everyone that said to even try to reschedule or play coy. Drop her, she obviously won’t even put in a little effort, why even waste anymore time