Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Female Feedback.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do women ever give you feedback on what they think is attractive / unattractive in you / men in general?
How much of what they deem attractive is external / internal?

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Occasionally but it is usually surface level compliments. Been told I have pretty eyes but apart from that it is usually something lame like clothing, haircut or smell. I don’t think women have the balls to be this direct. I work on a lot of things and can fix countless things. One woman told me that trait was sexy. Did it ever get me any action? I’m afraid not. What I find annoying is when women compliment other men in your presence. They don’t want you to get the wrong idea so they refrain from saying anything at all. They sure don’t have a problem criticizing though.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women also don't know what the hell they want, so getting objective advice is near impossible. It's the same reason you don't ask women how to get dates... fish would not be well served to teach fishermen how to catch more fish.

her: "Just be yourself"
him: *starts beating off to manga while eating cheeze its off his belly*

It just doesn't work.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Positive; : Eyes, jaw, face, body, dvck.
Funny. nice. Clothing
Negative: Nerd, weird. clothing.
I would assume height (or lack if it). Though none has explicitly said so.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are excellent on picking up very subtle things about men , most us probably wouldn't even think of

what they struggle with is quantifying and explaining what exactly they are attracted too because in all honesty They don't even know themsleves

I can remember once I was shouting at a guy in another car in traffic

girl I was with later told me she thought it was super hot nd it

I mean thats how random women are when it comes to attraction

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean thats how random women are when it comes to attraction
I mostly get that they approached me because I look interesting and probably wouldn't be boring.

Some got aroused because of the mischievous twinkle in my eye.

A nurse thought I was super sexy because of the visible veins in my forearms and hands.

Another one loves my white goatee / beard and wanted me to dress up as Santa and spank her very much.

One heard me talking before she saw me and my voice 'resonated in her soul'.

One told me I looked to her like 'royalty in exile'.

One saw me in an altercation staring a man down and that made her feel like a little girl because her father, et cetera.

One heard from another woman that I liked to tie women up and she always wanted to try shibari.

One asked me if I wore my eyepatch in bed.

Yes, the attraction can be kind of random, but most of the attraction is to the masculine.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women rarely tell men how they view and feel about them when in their presence.

Ever hang around women in groups as a fly on the wall? Watch them as someone passes by, say an attractive man strolls through and observe the women's commentary. They will compliment and critique him ad nauseum, but are unlikely to say these things to his face. With my social group having become mostly women I see this often. It isn't exclusive to men either. Women love to critique and judge other women.

Under their breath from a distance "Her dress is too much, her boyfriend could do so much better" and when interacting with this woman "OMG! Iooove your dress! You two look great".

Directness is not the default response and brutal honesty is unlikely. I think it is better to sit back and watch, they will say/show how they feel towards someone/something without you having to do a thing. That and oftentimes women have a hard time telling you what they like in a man.

If you ask a woman directly for feedback on attraction, dating and so on you are likely to get a curated response in my experience. There are those who can provide some valuable insight, but you need to separate the chaff from the wheat and read the BS. I can ask some girls straight up who won't pull some wishwashy response and take something away from it, but rarely.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd curious if women ever gave men feedback on how good men tried to attract them.

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, guys work on general principles more than women. But when it comes to getting laid, no principles apply (for some men).

If women had a strategy that was easily understood as a principle, men could pick it apart and defeat it. So women need an unprincipled way to deal with unprincipled men. That's why we can't pin down a specific way women qualify men. There can't be a single principle, or it would have been discovered and defeated already.

I think women share lurid and great details to build up a database of understanding. They can't tell you in general what they're avoiding, but they have a large number of entries on what they like and what they don't. What they like is more like a Google search result, and less like something that can be easily captured and abused by men who will do anything to sleep with women.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Physique, hair, eyes are complimented often.... whether they really mean it or not.

More subtile but much more credible and important is when they compliment on something you just did, which is most of the time something very masculine that gets their fluids running.
F.e. running accross the beach and jump into the waves like you were Mitch Buchannon in action, or an outburst of rage, putting the woman into her place like a pro, totaly dominating a situation in public (interaction/sports/whatever) ...... things you do for that other guys wanna be you and other girls wanna fvck you for.

Don't believe anything a woman tells you during or after sex, and only about 33% of what they say at other times under the best of circumstances.
Believe women 100 out of 100 times when she tells you something bad about her!

If she tells you "im not a good person", "my life is twisted", "i called the cops on my ex", "my uncle that bastard raped me" etc. RUN!

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women rarely tell men how they view and feel about them when in their presence.

Ever hang around women in groups as a fly on the wall? Watch them as someone passes by, say an attractive man strolls through and observe the women's commentary. They will compliment and critique him ad nauseum, but are unlikely to say these things to his face. With my social group having become mostly women I see this often. It isn't exclusive to men either. Women love to critique and judge other women.

Under their breath from a distance "Her dress is too much, her boyfriend could do so much better" and when interacting with this woman "OMG! Iooove your dress! You two look great".

Directness is not the default response and brutal honesty is unlikely. I think it is better to sit back and watch, they will say/show how they feel towards someone/something without you having to do a thing. That and oftentimes women have a hard time telling you what they like in a man.

If you ask a woman directly for feedback on attraction, dating and so on you are likely to get a curated response in my experience. There are those who can provide some valuable insight, but you need to separate the chaff from the wheat and read the BS. I can ask some girls straight up who won't pull some wishwashy response and take something away from it, but rarely.
Totally. The comments they make about other women are basically a reflection of how they feel about themselves. For example, while at an event, a couple walks in and the women is tall, slender and attractive. My wife comments about her shorts. “Those shorts are too small…”. I’m thinking, “why, because they show off her gorgeous legs?” My wife never wears shorts because she is self conscious about how she looks so any other women in shorts is going to be judged. Everything is about how it makes them feel, solipsistic.

Always hear random comments about men as a fly on the wall around women too, but they will generally not say anything directly or with consistency.

Those comments are also how they feel at that given moment in time. Sometimes they could be attracted to a certain action or trait and then be appalled the next week by the same thing. That’s why they have earned the title of CRAZY :)

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Do women ever give you feedback on what they think is attractive / unattractive in you / men in general?
How much of what they deem attractive is external / internal?
Mostly not because they don't typically like hurting guys feelings and sometimes can't even articulate why, it just is.

Also have found that being honest usually doesn't work out for them with guys and it can often lead to violence or verbal abuse

henrymiller50

Don Juan
Reaction score
Many years in the game and had a lot of feedback, #1 thing women are attracted to is CONFIDENCE.
Next would be social skills.
Then humor.
Looks aren't as important as one would think.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Alot of diff sht ranging from being mean to being amazing in bed to being the only guy a chick has ever fallen for to even a few girls saying i could be a model.

Other sht like im very good with words, very confident, they like how successful i am, like that i have a street mentality/am a badboy

Sadly alot of women also have badmouyhed and said alot of sht/feedback about other dudes they were seeing or used to see.. to the point i got tired of it. Sometimes its entertaining but sometimes it comes off super callous.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know one of my kittens down-talked me to one of her girlfriends who was showing an interest. She failed, it only turned her girlfriend on more than before.

It's difficult to point out bad traits in a Dark Gentleman... there are so many. And they're all delicious.

Last edited: