"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

female dj signs

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
340
Reaction score
42
Location
KC
had a question- how do you know when you are dealing with a female DJ- how do you know the girl you might be trying to play is in turn playing you as well?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
340
Reaction score
42
Location
KC
dj stands for don juan
IL stands for interest level
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
Originally posted by Cloudtopsun2100
had a question- how do you know when you are dealing with a female DJ- how do you know the girl you might be trying to play is in turn playing you as well?
basically all those games that females try to play w/ us- that is their form of DJ'ing.

Our general subgoal: to get women, and too weed out the ones we dont want.

we do it by trial and error, or by trial (as I say).

they do it by playing games w/ us. those stupid tests, those ways to make us give them constant attention, etc...

all those little games, and tricks, and tests they play on us- nothing but female DJ'ing. IMO
 

Soma

Banned
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
499
Reaction score
0
Location
Bay Area, California
Girls are natural DJ's. Every day they are IN the game as guys constantly hit on them.

How do you recognize a female DJ? If she's even remotely attractive she's got game.
 

FunnyCide

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2004
Messages
124
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Women have been learning the game since they were little girls. As budding DJs, I have just been learning the rules to play the game back. I not too sure but I figure the goal is to get beneath their game and find out if your interested in them as a person (after the physical attraction has been established of course). I think that's why AFCs have such trouble because the female DJ game weeds them out before they have a chance to find out whats beneath. They are so glad that a women is actually talking to them that they have no idea they are being played and tested. This is my amateur DJ opinion, let me know if I've been misguided.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
Women have been learning the game since they were little girls.
This is very true. However, some women will take it much farther. Go out and pick up the book "The Rules: Time Tested Secrets for Capturing the Heart of Mr. Right". This book is a must for any DJ should they encounter a "Rules Girl"
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
I just read the "top 10" rules on the "Rules" site.

Scary sh1t.
 

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
5,135
Reaction score
82
Location
Beyond your peripheral vision
hmmmm...

i am a DJ when i am nonchalant. by not caring too much. when i am sure of myself, secure in my situation.

i am not a DJ when i care too much. when i am no longer sure, because instead of just caring about myself, someone else is very important to me. so therefor there is an instability, because you can't control another or what they might do. and then there is anxiety at times. AFCness. ugh.
 
Top