Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

female dj signs

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
had a question- how do you know when you are dealing with a female DJ- how do you know the girl you might be trying to play is in turn playing you as well?

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dj stands for don juan
IL stands for interest level

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cloudtopsun2100
had a question- how do you know when you are dealing with a female DJ- how do you know the girl you might be trying to play is in turn playing you as well?
basically all those games that females try to play w/ us- that is their form of DJ'ing.

Our general subgoal: to get women, and too weed out the ones we dont want.

we do it by trial and error, or by trial (as I say).

they do it by playing games w/ us. those stupid tests, those ways to make us give them constant attention, etc...

all those little games, and tricks, and tests they play on us- nothing but female DJ'ing. IMO

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Girls are natural DJ's. Every day they are IN the game as guys constantly hit on them.

How do you recognize a female DJ? If she's even remotely attractive she's got game.

FunnyCide

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have been learning the game since they were little girls. As budding DJs, I have just been learning the rules to play the game back. I not too sure but I figure the goal is to get beneath their game and find out if your interested in them as a person (after the physical attraction has been established of course). I think that's why AFCs have such trouble because the female DJ game weeds them out before they have a chance to find out whats beneath. They are so glad that a women is actually talking to them that they have no idea they are being played and tested. This is my amateur DJ opinion, let me know if I've been misguided.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have been learning the game since they were little girls.
This is very true. However, some women will take it much farther. Go out and pick up the book "The Rules: Time Tested Secrets for Capturing the Heart of Mr. Right". This book is a must for any DJ should they encounter a "Rules Girl"

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just read the "top 10" rules on the "Rules" site.

Scary sh1t.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmmm...

i am a DJ when i am nonchalant. by not caring too much. when i am sure of myself, secure in my situation.

i am not a DJ when i care too much. when i am no longer sure, because instead of just caring about myself, someone else is very important to me. so therefor there is an instability, because you can't control another or what they might do. and then there is anxiety at times. AFCness. ugh.