"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Fear of Approaching???

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

duke007

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
765
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Melbourne, Australia
Holy sh1te! $80 an hour, with a minimum booking of 3 hours on the weekend!

That's ridiculous just buy a goddamn hooker if you're that scared of approaching
 

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2002
Messages
669
Reaction score
2
Location
Australia
Hahahaha that's hilarious - and expensive!

I guess it could help "get the ball rolling" for someone who's a bit intimidated in that situation... but if someone's so afraid of approaching a woman that he needs "hired help" to do so for him, then how do you think he's gonna go having an actual conversation with the "woman of his dreams"?

EDIT: I wonder how much money they're making off this.
 

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
its like having an escort except shes your teacher :rolleyes:

i wouldn't mind having one if i have money laying around :D
 

h2o

Banned
Joined
Sep 3, 2004
Messages
930
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
welcome to my world
omg. imo, that's stupid as hell.

haha, what if your new lady friend (you meet through this mistress) finds out your lovely mistress friend was being paid to be with you? lol, i think if that slipped out you'd be in trouble.

but seriously, if this site doesn't show you how to overcome your fear of approaching, i don't know what you're here for. just grab your balls and approach.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
i once dated my teacher, pretty alright, she doesnt seem any different from all the chicks i've dated, cept the sex was wilder. :D
 
Top